First Date

The Firsts

Aiden tackled Changbin onto the floor the moment the other opened the door. Groans of pain left both of them as Aiden scrambled closer and laid himself over Changbin, hands clutching at his shirt. “Jesus Christ, Aiden. What the hell?” Changbin wheezed out between pained gasps and confused grunts as the smaller of the two wiggled himself into a comfortable position on top of Changbin. Changbin was hesitant, but after a long pause of silence, he wrapped his arms around Aiden and his head gently.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” He asked gently. Aiden shook his head quickly, burying his face into Changbin’s neck as he clung even tighter to him. “What’s wrong?” The worry in Changbin’s voice pulled a whimper from Aiden as he slowly pulled back and stared down at him.

 

“Felix wants to kiss me.” He whispered. Changbin raised a brow, a tsk leaving him as he rolled his eyes.

 

“Seriously? You nearly kill me because your boyfriend wants to kiss you?” He asked as he shoved Aiden off of him, the younger male falling to the side with a pathetic whine. “Then just kiss him.”

 

“I don’t know how!” Aiden wailed, arms flailing about on the floor as he kicked his feet haphazardly, nearly hitting Changbin’s stomach a few times. “I’m gonna ! And then he’s gonna dump me and date someone who knows how to kiss! Someone who’s totally more experienced than me and would fit him better and -“ Aiden was silenced when Changbin leaned over him, giving him a hard stare. It was breathtaking. Changbin was breathtaking and if it weren’t for the fact he was already dating Felix, maybe Aiden could see himself with the other. But then again, that was also his best friend who, for all Aiden knew wasn’t gay. Though there was that one time in Changbin’s room, so he had to be at least biual, right?

 

“You just got together with him and you’re already talking about insecurities. Come on dude, grow some balls. Felix isn’t like that.” Changbin told him with a huff as he sat back.

 

“I know that. Felix is wonderful. So funny, and cute and cuddly - I just want to pinch his cheeks!” Aiden cooed, a wide smile on his lips as he thought back to the last time he hung out with Felix and just how gorgeous he was with his freckles so prominent against his tan skin.

 

“Gross.” Changbin gagged and Aiden pouted, kicking him lightly in the side.

 

“Even if he’s adorable and , it doesn’t take away from the fact that I don’t know how to kiss someone. What if I’m horrible at it?” Sitting up, Aiden sighed heavily as he stared at the floor. “I don’t want to be a bad kisser.”

 

“Everyone is a bad kisser, Aiden. No one starts out as perfect. They only get that way by practice. So the more you kiss someone, the better you get.” Changbin advised with a nod of his head. Lifting his head, Aiden eyed Changbin suspiciously.

 

“How would you know that? Who have you been kissing, huh?!” He asked, smirking as Changbin sputtered and tried to make up an excuse to not give him an answer.

 

“Hey! Listen here, this isn’t about me. It’s about you!” Changbin said quickly, but the light flush on his cheeks told Aiden just how embarrassed his friend was. And now Aiden was curious as to who Changbin has been kissing. “If you’re that nervous, just practice on your hand.”

 

“My hand?”

 

“Yeah. Just keep kissing the back of your hand. Supposedly it helps.” Changbin shrugged. Aiden was a little skeptical about this, but he trusted Changbin, so might as well try out his advice.

 

“Okay! I’ll try it and I’ll tell you how things go!”

 

“Please don’t. I can’t handle any more of your TMI phone calls in the middle of the night.” Changbin groaned. Aiden snickered as he stood up and dusted himself off.

 

“Unfortunately you are just not gonna be that lucky. Wish me luck my friend, I have a date!” Aiden said with a renewed sense of confidence.

 

“Are you ting me? You have a date and yet you came here to cry?” Changbin asked as he stood up, arms crossed.

 

“What can I say? I needed my friend’s support.” Aiden grinned as he waved to Changbin, leaving.

 

~*~

 

Aiden shifted in the movie theater seat, scrolling through his Instagram feed as he waited for Felix to come back with their snacks. They had decided that Aiden would go in and get them decent seats before they were all taken and Felix would suffer through the long lines at the concessions to get the delicious treats. Though Aiden wasn’t sure if he would even eat half of whatever Felix brought back. Most of the time when he saw movies, he was too engrossed in what he was seeing to even care about eating popcorn or drinking his soda. However, he strangely always had to pee afterward.

 

“Okay.” Aiden jumped at the sudden voice and he looked up at the blonde standing next to him. “Popcorn,” Felix called off as he handed it to Aiden. “Soda.” Aiden took the offered beverage and place it in the cup holder of his armrest, Felix doing the same with his drink. “Candy.” Four different boxes were held up and Aiden stared in awe at his choices. M&Ms, Snow Caps, Skittles, or gummy bears. He commended Felix on his choices, Aiden loved them all.

 

“Do I only get one?” He asked, a slight pout playing on his lips as Felix chuckled.

 

“Two. Or we could share all four.” He offered as he finally sat down next to Aiden, resting the boxes in his lap. “Your choice.”

 

“My choice?” Aiden gasped out. “Wow, buys my ticket and gives me a choice in the snacks, what a gentleman.” He teased, laughing lightly.

 

“Hey, I got to treat my date right.” Felix shrugged, smiling brightly under the dim lights of the theatre.

 

“You’re doing great so far, A+! Keep it up and I’ll give you a tip afterward.”

 

“Oh? Well with such a promise, I’ll do my best to please you.” The teasing tone of Felix’s voice had Aiden blushing lightly as he realized the innuendos that could be drawn from his statement. Not that it was a bad thing, but the prospect of it did make Aiden nervous.

 

“Okay then. I want to share all of them.” He finally decided and reached over to take the Snow Caps box, because they were indeed his favorite. There was a hum of an acknowledgment as Felix worked on getting comfortable while shoveling a handful of popcorn in his mouth. Aiden worked on opening the box and pouring a few of the chocolate bites into his hand. His favorite thing to do with Snow Caps was to rub off the sprinkles on them and just eat all the chocolate first. Afterward, he would munch on the sprinkles - though he wasn’t exactly sure how that would work with sharing the food with Felix, he’d figure something out eventually.

 

The lights dimmed as the commercial for them to silence their phones played. Humming softly, Aiden popped a few more Snow Caps in his mouth as the previews started, the attention taken by the different movies that would be coming out within the next couple of months. There were few that caught his attention, mostly horror or the Marvel ones. He was so ready to watch Captain Marvel and End Game. But those were movies for another date. He had convinced Felix to instead watch a horror movie with him despite his pleas to not torture him like that. Settling back in his seat, his eyes scanned the large screen as the movie began and everything seem to just fade away around him.

 

It had to be a good half an hour into the movie when he felt a hand touch his left shoulder and he jerked, biting back a scream. Whipping his head around, he stared at the hand that was resting comfortably on his shoulder and realization struck him quickly. Turning to his right, he looked at Felix who had a bemused smile on his face and he pouted. “Rude.” He whispered lowly, leaning closer to Felix so the other could hear him.

 

“It was funny.” Felix snickered, fingers flexing and tightening a bit on his shoulder. Aiden’s heart raced as he leaned closer with Felix’s guidance and he laid his head on the blonde’s shoulder. It was the most awkward cuddling he had ever done for the simple fact that there was an armrest between them that was digging painfully into Aiden’s side. He used that pain as a distraction for how nervous he felt. He was actually cuddling Felix - and while they had cuddled before - this just felt so damn intimate. He wanted more, but there was only so much he could do in public, in a movie theatre.

 

He tried his best to pay attention from then on, but it was hard. Everything about Felix was intoxicating - his smell, his touch, his existence. And despite being afraid of doing something to ruin the moment or embarrassing himself, Aiden really wanted to spend more time curled up against him. It was so nice. He was curious if Felix was being affected the same way he was, or if he was watching the movie. Shyly, he lifted his head slightly to peer up at him, breath hitching in his throat as he met such an intense gaze from his boyfriend. They were piercing right into his soul and warmth was spreading across his cheeks. Aiden averted his eyes quickly and was going to lower his head again but Felix gripped his chin with his other hand - fingers slick with the butter from the popcorn - keeping him from doing so. Aiden’s breathing picked up as Felix leaned closer and he knew this was it. Felix was going to kiss him and even though he wanted to push him away, his heart was screaming at him to sit there and accept it, so he did.

 

Fireworks? Hell yeah. Tingles? All up and down his spine. Felix’s lips were soft and buttery as they slotted against his own. His eyes fluttered close as he focused on the feelings running through him - in awe at the way that just a little head tilt and slight movement of Felix’s lips against his could pull a soft moan from the back of his throat. It was soft, tender, and way too ing short. It only felt like a second had passed when Felix pulled away, Aiden leaning forward to chase after his lips for another kiss. The soft chuckle that left Felix had Aiden’s eyes opening and he pouted at him.

 

“You’re so beautiful,” Felix whispered and Aiden blushed heavily as he finally pulled back and looked away.

 

“Thank you.” Though he wasn’t sure if his voice could be heard over the movie. It didn’t matter though. Felix’s grip on his shoulder tightened again, pulling Aiden back against him. Aiden resumed his previous position, resting his head once more on Felix’s shoulder, eyes staring at the screen ahead, but his mind was anywhere but on the movie.

 

He did it. He kissed Felix and it had been wonderful. And Felix didn’t pull away repulsed or anything. Just told him how beautiful he was. It made his heart flutter. All this time worrying was for nothing. And now that he had a taste, he wanted more. He couldn’t wait to get Felix back to his room so he could kiss him more.