Felix and Changbin confess to Aiden

The Firsts

It was dark by the time the group had arrived at the fair. It had been Minho's idea to go, and Jisung's suggestion to go at night. Something about 'It's pretty at night time with all the lights on.' And Aiden honestly couldn't argue with that. Pulling into a parking spot, he marveled at the large fair to his right, lights flashing and spinning brightly on every ride that was operational. The Ferris Wheel was of course the most beautiful ride out of them all. Its lights flashed and spun, blinking steadily before moving in a wave of beautiful greens, blues, and purples. The highlight of the event and the ride that Aiden wanted to go on the most. Mostly because he just absolutely loved being high in the air and staring out at the city of Seoul.

 

"Finally! My legs were getting cramped." Seungmin whined as he opened the passenger door and got out.

 

"Listen! It's not my fault you all picked me up late!" Hyunjin pouted as he opened the back door of the car, getting out first. Aiden followed behind him, Jisung crawling out last while Chan rounded the front of the car from the driver's side.

 

"It's your fault for having such long legs." Seungmin pouted, though there was a hint of a smile on his lips. Hyunjin could only roll his eyes at the other, sticking out his tongue before slinging his arm around Aiden's shoulder.

 

"Well next time I should ride shotgun then, hyung." A simple shrug of the shoulders had Seungmin snorting and Jisung laughing, the older male latching onto Hyunjin's arm, tugging him towards the ticket booths.

 

"Where are the others?" Aiden asked, eyes scanning the large crowd of people that were entering and exiting the fair, searching for any familiar-looking heads. "Weren't they going to meet us here?"

 

"Oh well, you know Minho." Chan laughed lightly. "He probably got sidetracked by something."

 

"I wouldn't be surprised. I'm amazed he even manages to get to school every day." Hyunjin snickered.

 

"If that ain't the truth. I remember two weeks ago I texted him ten minutes before the bell rang, asking where he was. I've never seen a more disheveled look in my entire life. I still don't know how he got out of bed, dressed, and to school in ten minutes." Aiden recounted with a light smile. "That hyung." he tsked to himself, earning laughs from the other four.

 

"Which hyung?" Aiden jumped at the voice, whirling around to lock with Minho, brow raised in interest.

 

"Oh you know...that one hyung..." Aiden trailed off, trying to save his and failing miserably. "You know what, the last one to the ticket booth buys for everyone!" he shouted and turned, darting off to the nearest ticket booth. Footsteps echoed behind him and he turned, staring at Hyunjin and Jisung, behind them were Felix, Changbin, Seungmin, and Minho. He was a bit nervous for Minho to be there, but he hoped the other would drop the previous subject in exchange for getting Chan to pay for their tickets.

 

“Eight please,” Hyunjin ordered, flashing a smile to the ticket woman who was eyeing each and every one of them.

 

“Any adults?” She asked. Nodding, Hyunjin turned and pointed to Chan as he finally approached, eyeing him before looking at the woman.

 

“One adult and seven kids.” Despite the tickets only being for adults and children, the group still groaned at being referred to as kids. It wasn’t their fault they weren’t of age yet.

 

After Chan paid, Hyunjin and Seungmin giggled like little kids, snatching their tickets from Chan’s grasp and headed inside.

 

“Alright, split up and meet back together in an hour?” Minho asked, arm sneaking its way around Jisung’s waist, pulling a flush from the other male.

 

“Sounds good! Don’t get lost, check your phones regularly.“

 

“Yes, dad,” Felix grunted as Chan rattled off instructions. His eyes moved from the older man who was now whining about not being taken seriously and moved over to stare at Aiden, the other boy humming softly and playing with his ticket.

 

“Alright, be off you little hellions!” Chan waves his hand and Minho practically dragged Jisung through the gates of the fair, their squirrelly friend stumbling to keep up after the older male.

 

Aiden was much calmer about his arrival at the fair, handing his ticket to the ticket bearer before slipping through the gates. His eyes scanned the various food stalls in front of him, debating if he wanted to eat first or if he wanted to follow the high-pitched screams of the patrons on the various rides.

 

“What are you doing first?” Aiden jumped at Felix’s voice, hand resting over his heart. Honestly, he needed new friends. The ones he currently had were hell-bent on giving him a heart attack for some reason. Grumbling about silent ninjas and needing collars with bells, Aiden lifted his gaze to meet Felix - suppressing the urge to run away for the simple fact that he hadn’t been alone with Felix or Changbin for a few months now. Not since the breakup. And while he liked to think he had gotten over Felix and forgave Changbin, seeing the two always felt like they were just ripping off the scabs of his slowly healing heart and making it bleed all over again.

 

“Oh, um I was debating if I wanted to eat first or go on rides.” He said, averting his gaze from the other.

 

“Always the hungry one.” Changbin teased lightly as he saddled up next to Felix. Yet, despite the teasing tone, there was an air of tension surrounding them and Aiden knew it was his fault. They were trying to make up with him, to get their friendship back to where it had been. But it was hard. How in the world was he supposed to act normal around them after finding out that they had started seeing each other when he had been away in Scotland. It was such a horrible betrayal, a self-esteem wrecker and that was saying a lot because Aiden didn’t have that much self-esteem, to begin with.

 

“Probably better to ride first and then eat. Otherwise, you’ll just end up puking and that would be no bueno.”Felix laughed and Aiden nodded, a shy chuckle leaving him.

 

“Guess you’re right. So I’m gonna go find some rides to ride then.” Aiden mused.

 

“Cool, wanna go together?” Changbin offered, eyes intense as their gaze locked. Aiden could feel Changbin peering into his soul and he felt so vulnerable. “Like old times.”

 

“Old times,” Aiden repeated, head nodding slightly. “Um, sure. If you don’t mind me third-wheeling.” He agreed so easily, shrugging it off like it was no big deal but it was. This was a huge deal and Aiden wasn’t really sure if he was ready for this kind of scenario. Though if things went south, he could always run away and then just text one of the others to meet up with them.

 

“Awesome!” Felix’s eyes sparkled as his face lit up. Reaching out, he took Aiden’s hand and pulled him forward. “Let’s do the Himalayan ride! It’s the best!” He said and Aiden whined.

 

“Wait, is that the one that crushes the person sitting on the left side?” He asked worriedly.

 

———

 

It was indeed the one that squished the person on the left side. And Aiden felt extremely horrible for all the pain and torture he knew Changbin was going through as they went around in a circle, music blaring loudly and practically drowning out their screams. Aiden did his best to keep himself from sliding further to the left as they spun, but gravity (and Felix) made it near impossible for him to not press hard against Changbin’s side.

 

As the ride finally came to a halt, Aiden was trying to scoot away but Felix was still plastered to his body and was making no effort to move. “Binnie, are you alright?” The nickname rolled off his tongue like second nature and it sparked an emotion deep within his chest that he hadn’t felt in such a long time. A warmth blooming slowly as he stared at Changbin, the other nodded his head slowly as he tried to gather his bearings.

 

“I’m fine.” He answered after a moment of silence. He flashed Aiden a small smile for added reassurance and Aiden felt his heart flutter, which was something it had never done before. Except for maybe that one time over the summer. The latch to their door was unhooked by the ride attendant who was making his rounds. With the door swinging open, Felix crawled out before yanking Aiden out with him.

 

“Come on! We have to ride Hydro Shock!” Felix shouted as he sprinted towards the exit of the ride, leaving Aiden to steady his legs and wait for Changbin to crawl out of the cart.

 

“How do you keep up with him?” Aiden asked breathlessly.

 

“I could ask the same for you. Was he always this hyper?” Changbin asked and Aiden laughed.

 

“No. I bet Jisung snuck him sugar earlier.” Aiden theorized and Changbin snorted.

 

“Wouldn’t be surprised.” He shrugged and sighed. “Alright, let’s hurry before he gets himself in trouble.” Nodding, Aiden followed Changbin out of the ride and onto the grassy field, heading in the direction they had seen Felix disappear in. It didn’t take them long to find him either, the hyperactive teen was waiting only a few feet away from them and eagerly grabbed their hands when in reach and dragged them to the most ominous looking ride ever.

 

Hydro shock was a pendulum-type ride, the arm attached to an A-frame of flashing lights of purple and blue. The arm itself extended to the ground and branched off into six separate arms, each hosting a row of four seats shining bright green.

 

“This is death.” Changbin gulped and Felix laughed.

 

“This is going to be fun!”

 

“This is how we die!” Changbin whined, being overly dramatic and Aiden couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“Oh come on Binnie. I don’t remember you being such a baby.” He teased, taking a step closer to Felix to show he was siding with the other.

 

“I am a man!”

 

“Oh yeah? Prove it. Ride the ride with us.” Aiden challenge, eyes hard as he took in Changbin’s reaction. The confidence on Changbin’s face wavered for a moment before setting and he puffed out his chest.

 

“Alright! Let’s go then!”

 

“Yay!” Felix cheered happily and ran to get their place in line.


 

———

 

"Jesus, what happened to you two?" Minho asked as the group finally met back up near the food stalls. Their eyes were locked on the very pale and shaking Aiden and Changbin. "Looks like you two died or something," he commented.

 

"We did." Aiden groaned as he leaned against Changbin, stomach still doing flips from the last ride they had gone on - the pirate ship. Aiden was used to the pirate ships that just swung back and forth, going high and fast. He should have known it was a different kind of ride when the ship had actual harnesses to keep them in place. The first time it went up and almost completely upside down he had screamed so hard, begging for his mother. It was also the moment he promised to never let Felix pick the rides for them to go on, ever again.

 

"Oh, it wasn't that bad!" Felix laughed happily as he moved to the others and hummed. "So what are we eating? I'm famished." The smile he had could light up the entire area and it was killing Aiden. How could he be so happy after riding that death trap? Truly, never again would he trust Felix.

 

"Pirate ship?" Jisung asked as he moved over to the two and they nodded. "Damn, I'm sorry guys." he laughed and patted Aiden's back gently. "Hey, they have some games that look pretty cool. After eat, wanna play with me?" Aiden's eyes lit up at the mention of games and he nodded his head quickly.

 

"Hell yeah! I gotta redeem myself after you cheated so badly at Mario Kart the other day."

 

"I didn't cheat!" Jisung gasped out, face scrunched up as he stared at the other. "How dare you even think that. It's not my fault you at the game."

 

"I don't ! I-"

 

"He swallows," Changbin commented, eyes wide and innocent, yet the smirk playing on his lips broke any illusion of innocence that Changbin was trying to go for.

 

"You- I do not swallow!" Aiden shouted, pulling stares not just from the others, but from people passing by. His cheeks flared with heat as he glared at Changbin, the older male cackling loudly. "Keep laughing, I hope you choke," he grunted and stomped away. He made his way down the row of stalls, glancing at each one that offered food in hopes it would ease the anger he was currently feeling. He stopped at a stall that was selling hot dogs and corn dogs and Aiden was truly thinking about buying at least five to eat away his emotions when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Turning, he stared into the worried eyes of Seungmin.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked gently. Turning away, he sighed softly and nodded his head. A beat passed and he was shaking his head. "Thought so." Seungmin mused. "I don't think it was a good idea for you to spend time with Changbin and Felix after what happened."

 

"Don’t you think I know that?" Aiden asked and pouted. "But you all ran off and left me alone with them."

 

"You didn't have to go with them."

 

"But they asked."

 

"Yeah, and if they asked, would you jump off a cliff?"

 

Aiden frowned and crossed his arms. "Well no, because I'm not an idiot," he said. "But that is different than blowing off your friends."

 

"Oh, so they're your friends now?" Seungmin asked shocked. "What happened to never wanting to speak to them again? How could they do that to you? And all that other stuff you cried to me and Minho about?" he asked, Aiden's shoulders sagging with each word that Seungmin spoke because it was true. He had said all that and more, but at the time he had been so heartbroken. So heartbroken that he had lost someone he really liked to his best friend and that it just seemed to validate all his insecurities that he just wasn't good enough. Too inexperienced and too shy to do most of the things Felix wanted to do. It only made sense to him that Felix found someone else, but that didn't ease the pain any less.

 

"It's complicated," he whispered, eyes closing for a moment to try and stop the tears from falling. Seungmin's hand gave his shoulder a gentle squeeze, a sigh leaving him.

 

"You still love him, don't you?"

 

"Why wasn't I enough?" Aiden answered in return. "Why am I just so stupid? So shy and just..." he trailed off and took a deep breath. Reaching up, he rubbed his temple gently and shook his head. "They're being so kind to me and trying to make everything like it used to be and I like it," he confessed. "But I can't help but feel the hurt still. After all this time, they're just now-"

 

"No." Seungmin interrupted. "After all this time, you're finally noticing," he said. "They've been trying so hard to make up with you, we all can see it. But you kept running away and refusing to acknowledge them. And that's not a bad thing. I probably would have done the same thing if I was in your shoes."

 

"You would have killed them and got Minho to bury the bodies with you." Aiden teased, laughing lightly as Seungmin smiled.

 

"Okay, you got me there. But I'm telling you this entire time, they have been trying to make things right with you. So don't blame them for you noticing now. But be careful. I don't want to see you get hurt again."

 

Aiden's eyes lifted, meeting Seungmin's gaze and the worry that was etched so clearly in his beautiful brown orbs. "I'll try. I can't promise anything because we all know I'm a damn idiot," he said, cracking a small smile. "I want to be friends with them again. I miss my best friend." Seungmin nodded and nudged Aiden a bit with his shoulder as he flashed Aiden a reassuring smile.

 

"Everything will be okay. Now, what are we eating?" Seungmin asked and looked around at the stalls around them.

 

"Fifteen hot dogs," Aiden ordered, smiling at the man that had been privy to their whole conversation and was so kind enough to not make them move away and serve other customers.

 

"Fifteen?!"

 

"Listen, I'm hungry and nearly died twice on rides. I'm going to gorge on hot dogs okay? Try and stop me, I dare you." Aiden laughed and Seungmin shook his head.

 

"Make it twenty!" Aiden cheered at the order, adding drinks for them and standing off to the side while their order was filled.

 

———

 

Aiden grinned as he won at the clown water game, his balloon bursting just seconds before Jisung’s. “Yes! Redemption!” He shouted as the game announcer walked over and gave him the option of the small plushies hanging above their heads. He stared at each one, musing over which to get before finally picking the Pikachu plushie.

 

“You got lucky!” Jisung pouted, making Aiden laugh as he smacked Jisung’s shoulder with the toy.

 

“That’s right! Great game though.”

 

“It was so fun.” Jisung agreed as he wrapped his arm around Aiden’s waist and left the booth with him, humming to the random tunes that were being blasted at them from various games, rides, and the general music of the fair. “So what’s next on our list?”

 

“I don’t know. Any game where the prize isn’t a fish though.” Aiden said as they walked past a duck fishing game, colorful fish swimming in small bowls as the prize for winners. “We could do the haunted house ride or the mirror funhouse?”

 

“No and no. I hate scary things and I get vertigo easily.” Jisung whined and pouted. Aiden sighed and shook his head, resting it on Jisung’s shoulder as they walked. “Hey! There’s Felix and BinBin! Let’s go bug them.” Aiden gave a light hum in acknowledgment, following Jisung over to the two.

 

“Whoa.” He gasped as he stared at the large bear in Changbin’s arms. It was almost the same size as him. “How did you get that?”

 

“Felix played seven games,” Changbin said as he grabbed the bear arm and made it wave. “Hi, Aiden and Sungie. My name is Momo.” Changbin spoke in an exceptionally high voice that had Aiden laughing.

 

“Momo? From Twice?” Jisung asked as he mimicked a few moves from one of the songs.

 

“That fact you know how to do the dance is scary.” Aiden snickered and hummed, patting the bear on the head. “Good luck to you Momo. Maybe you’ll survive, maybe you won’t, living with this fool.” He teased and Changbin pouted, hitting Aiden with the bear arm.

 

“So rude! Binnie wouldn’t ever hurt me!”

 

Aiden laughed softly and shook his head. “Of course not.” He said and hummed softly. “What are you two up to now?” He asked.

 

“Oh, we were thinking of doing the Ferris Wheel and then seeing what the rest were up to. Kinda bored. We’ve ridden everything already.” Felix said as Changbin nodded.

 

“Oh sounds like a good idea! Let’s all do the Ferris Wheel and then go home. I’ll text the group chat.” Jisung said as he removed his arm from Aiden and pulled out his phone. Aiden hummed as he watched Jisung, missing the way Felix and Changbin shared a look and looked at him.

 

“Okay!” Jisung announces. “They’ll meet us there. Let’s go!” He said excitedly and took Aiden’s hand, dragging the boy away with a laugh.

 

Making their way to the Ferris Wheel took all of three minutes, the others standing by the entrance waiting for them when they arrived.

 

“Alright, how should we want to do this?” Chan asked as he looked at everyone.

 

“I don’t mind riding alone,” Aiden said with a smile. “So you guys pair up.”

 

“Are you sure?” Jisung asked and raised a brow. “You could ride with me and Minho.”

 

“When did I agree to be your buddy?” Minho snorted and Jisung rolled his eyes.

 

“Like you wouldn’t be.” He threw back and Minho shrugged.

 

“You’re not wrong.”

 

“It’s okay guys. I’ll be fine on my own. I’m a big boy now!”

 

“Holy ! And we missed it?! I bought you big boy and everything!” Hyunjin laughed, Aiden pouting and pushing the other as he doubled over with laughter, the others following.

 

“Rude! I need new friends!” Aiden pouted as he moved to stand in line.

 

“You know you love us,” Seungmin commented with a smile.

 

“Yeah yeah yeah,” Aiden mumbled, head tilted up as he watched the Ferris Wheel spun slowly, letting off people one compartment at a time and loading up with new passengers.

 

“How many?” The ride attendant asked, looking at Aiden.

 

“On-“

 

“Three.” Changbin’s voice startled him and he looked back at him in shock. “We’re not gonna let you ride alone.” He said with a shrug.

 

“Alright, get on.” The attendant opened the gate, motioning to the waiting car. Aiden hummed and stepped through, walking up onto the platform and over to the car, climbing in. Changbin entered behind him and Felix brought up the rear. The door closed and locked behind them and the ride moved slowly so the next car was brought down closer

 

“You really didn’t have to do this,” Aiden said as he sat opposite of the couple, eyes moving between the two before glancing out the car window.

 

“We wanted to,” Felix said as he shifted and placed the large bear next to Aiden and smiled. “You don’t mind, do you?” He asked.

 

“No! I just figured that you guys would want, you know, time alone.” His voice tapered off into a whisper as he drew his lower lip between his teeth.

 

“Why would we want that when we could spend time with you?” Changbin asked and Aiden snorted, rolling his eyes.

 

“Oh please, like why would you want to spend time with me?” He asked as he slouched back against his seat, arms crossed. “We all know I’m not worth that much.”

 

“Aiden...” Changbin said sadly.

 

“You do know that’s not true right?” Felix asked brows creased together tightly.

 

“It’s not? Really? Because it used to be you and me and now it’s you and him.” Aiden waved his hand at the two. “So tell me where the lie is.”

 

“The lie is that whole statement,” Felix grunted, hands clutching at his pant legs. “You never let us actually talk to you about what happened.”

 

“What is there to talk about? I left, you two got together and then we broke up over text.” Aiden said. “Seems pretty cut and dry.” He said as he turned to look out the window, watching as the city skyline slowly came into view as the last of the cars were loaded on the wheel.

 

“It’s not and if you would just shut up and listen to us -“

 

“I don’t have to do anything.” Aiden cut Felix off, never bothering to look back at them. Silence fell over them then, no one daring to say anything as the Ferris Wheel finally began and their cart was slowly brought back down and began the cycle back up.

 

After what felt like an eternity, Changbin finally broke the silence. “We want to date you.” Aiden’s head whipped around and he frowned, staring at the boy he had once called his best friend.

 

“What?”

 

“We want to date you, Aiden.” He repeated. Aiden stared at him, struggling to process exactly what he just heard. How could Changbin just say that? And so carelessly too?

 

“Is this some sort of sick joke?”

 

“No, it’s not. And if you had just given us the chance to explain everything to you before, you would have understood what happened.” Changbin told him. Aiden lowered his eyes and he sighed softly before nodding.

 

“Okay then. Explain.” He said, lifting his gaze to meet theirs.

 

“I loved you.” Felix started. “I still love you. What we had was special and I enjoyed every moment of it. But I also enjoyed my time with Changbin too. He makes me feel the same way you do. There’s a difference between you two, but I know what I feel is the same.” Felix explained.

 

“How? How is that possible?”

 

“I don’t know,” Felix said honestly, lifting a hand to run through his hair. “But you both can smile and my heart will flutter. And when you laugh I just find myself melting. When you left, I thought it would be a good time to confront Changbin about it. I figured if things went south, at least you weren’t there and caught in the middle of it.” He said. “I didn’t want you to have to choose between us.”

 

“Okay, so then obviously Changbin returned your feelings,” Aiden said with a raised brow.

 

“I did.” Changbin hummed and smiled. “And then I told him how I felt about you. And all the times we shared together.”

 

“Wait, you told him about that one time in your room?” Aiden asked.

 

“And that one time in your backyard. And all the times you called me to tell me about your ing dreams.” Changbin laughed and Felix snickered.

 

“Never knew you thought about me like that though,” Felix commented. Aiden groaned and covered his face, turning his body away to try and hide from their eyes - not that it was working.

 

“I can’t believe this.” He whined.

 

Changbin laughed as he stood and scooted himself over to the other bench, taking a seat next to Aiden. Reaching out, he grabbed Aiden’s wrist and pulled them from his face, their eyes locking for an intense second before Aiden looked away. “That whole day was a mess Aiden.” He said gently.

 

“Which day?”

 

That day,” Changbin said pointedly. “Felix and I were trying to figure out what exactly we were going to do and how to tell you we wanted a relationship. You already seemed off and everything I said just made it worse.” He whispered. “We tried to come over when you got back home and you wouldn’t let us see you.”

 

“I’m sorry,” Aiden whispered as he pulled his hands away from Changbin and scooted further away from him, knees rising to his chest as he wrapped his arms around his legs - trying his damned hardest to make himself as tiny as possible.

 

“Don’t be.” Changbin’s face soften as he reached out slowly and his cheek gently. “I understand but I just wish we could have talked earlier. I never would have taken Felix from you. I care too much about you both.”

 

“Binnie~” Aiden whined. “Don’t say that. You’re making me feel worse.”

 

“I’m sorry. But Aiden I just need you to understand this. It was never about cheating, or you not being enough. You were always enough. More than enough that you had two people wanting you. We still want you, if you want us.”

 

Aiden looked between Changbin and Felix, his heart racing within his chest so fast he thought it would burst. This wasn’t what he had imagined when he agreed to go to the fair and this explanation was certainly not what he imagined it to be. That he was the one to essentially drive them both away when all they wanted was for them to come together as three. Three people in love. And while Aiden honestly wasn’t sure what he felt for either Felix or Changbin was love, he knew they were important to him and always had been.

 

They held so many precious memories together and important, intimate moments that Aiden could never get back. He could never get back his first kiss from Felix. And he couldn’t get back his first from Changbin. But he didn’t want them back because he didn’t regret them. They were memories he cherished and secretly he had wanted more, even through this sad and depressing time.

 

And now here it was, presented to him. He just had to take it.

 

“I-I don’t know. What if I’m not -“

 

“Don’t even finish that sentence.” Felix huffed as he shifted over to Aiden, squeezing himself between the wall and the boy. “You are enough. And you don’t need to be experienced in anything. Life isn’t about going into things experienced.”

 

“Well for the most part,” Changbin muttered.

 

“It’s about living and experiencing as things happen. Everyone goes in blind and they learn over time.” Felix said. “We’re all still learning. So let’s learn together, as boyfriends.” He offered, and as Aiden looked at him he could see the hope shining within Felix’s eyes. And the same warmth that had filled him the first time he had laid eyes on Felix filled him again.

 

“I...please.”

 

“Please what, Aiden?” Felix asked, cocking his head. Aiden whined softly, reaching out lightly to grab at the front of Felix’s shirt.

 

“I want that, please.”

 

Smiling lightly, Felix nodded as he leaned forward, closing the distance between them. Centimeters away, Felix’s breath ghosted over Aiden’s lips and he wanted nothing more than to feel those soft lips against his once again. “Can I kiss you?”

 

Nodding shyly, Aiden looked up into Felix’s eyes before letting his eyes fall close. Felix brought their lips together in a tender kiss and Aiden sighed happily, tension melting from his body. It had been so long since he had last kissed Felix and he had missed it so much. Felix brought his hand up to cup Aiden’s cheek, tilting his head up slightly as he deepened the kiss ever so slightly.

 

Breaking the kiss moments later, Aiden found himself opening his eyes and looking over to Changbin. It was difficult to judge his reaction - Changbin was very good at hiding his emotions when he wanted to. But the hard, stern expression faded and was replaced by a gentle smile when he realized the two were looking at him.

 

“This is gonna be weird,” Aiden said gently.

 

“Why?” Changbin asked.

 

“Because you’re my best friend. It’s gonna be weird kissing you.”

 

“I jacked your , how much weirder could it get?” Changbin retired and laughed.

 

“You’d be surprised.” Aiden shrugged, biting at his bottom lip.

 

“Well then, I guess we’ll just have to be surprised,” Changbin said as he moved closer, leaning over Aiden slightly. Aiden could feel his cheeks flushing as his heart skipped a few beats. The closeness brought back the memories of all the intimate times he had with Changbin and the countless times he had told himself to never think of Changbin as anything but his friend. And now here they were, about to kiss. A dream come true.

 

Unlike Felix who was gentle and tender, when Changbin claimed his lips, it was rough and Aiden found himself released a harsh breath through his nose as he returned the kiss. Their lips moved, sliding together as Changbin tried to deepen the kiss. Yet Aiden pulled away before he could, a shy smile gracing his lips.

 

“What’s wrong?” Changbin asked curiously.

 

“Nothing,” Aiden said quickly. “But um, I don’t think this is the best place to express our love, yeah?” He asked.

 

“Aw, and here I was hoping you had an exhibition kink.” Changbin pouted, laughing soon after as Aiden smacked his chest a few times. “Okay okay!” He said as he pulled back and sat up straight.

 

“Hey!” Felix said suddenly, grabbing Aiden’s attention as the other turned to him. “We’re at the top! Look!” He said and pointed to the window. Shifting on the bench, Aiden leaned over and looked out the window, smiling at the beautiful cityscape presented to them.

 

“It’s so beautiful.” He whispered, admiring the view bestowed upon them.

 

“Yeah,” Changbin whispered as he wrapped his arms around Aiden’s waist, resting his chin on his shoulder. “But not as beautiful as you.”

 

“Oh my god! Stop, you're so cheesy!” Aiden laughed and leaned back against the other, humming. “I love being at the top of the Ferris Wheel. It’s so pretty.” Felix nodded in agreement as he leaned back against Aiden’s side and sighed, resting his head on Aiden’s shoulder.

 

“Definitely the best ride here.” He said.

 

“Yeah, and the best way to end the night.” Aiden agreed, whining softly as the wheel started to move once more, lowering them back down.

 

“What do we tell the others?” Aiden asked suddenly.

 

“What do you mean?” Changbin asked confused.

 

“Oh come on. You know I told the others what happened. What do we tell them, about us? Because it would take fifteen years to give them the same explanation you gave me.”

 

“True. I don’t know.”

 

“I say we tell them when we have to. Or if they ask. Otherwise, let’s just let them be.” Felix suggested. Changbin nodded in agreement and Aiden hummed.

 

“If you think that’s best, then let’s do that.” Aiden nodded. “What are you guys doing after this?” He asked curiously.

 

“Going home. Wanna join?”

 

Aiden took a moment to think it over before nodding. “Sure! Whose house?“

 

“Felix’s.”

 

“Perfect! We can continue the MCU marathon. Legend has it, if we get to Black Panther, we get to have .” Aiden smirked teasingly at Changbin’s raised brow.

 

“Really now?” He asked and Aiden nodded.

 

“Okay then. Let’s get our marathon on then.”