First Live Makeout Session

The Firsts

Aiden was frozen in shock, hand still gripping the knob of Minho’s door. He had only left for ten minutes - twenty minutes tops - to get them snacks for their cram session. A quick trip to pick up some soda, chips, and other random food that he knew Minho and Seungmin would munch on while they tried their damndest to commit to memory who started music theory and why.

 

Coming back, he was greeted with the sight of his two closest friends making out. Heavily making out. Slivers of skin were exposed as hands wandered over sides and backs. Soft moans flitted through the room, muted as lips pressed and moved together. Aiden knew he was gay, had known for a while thanks to Changbin’s help. But this situation brought out a whole new level of his gayness. Or maybe it was just a kink?

 

He was sure it was one of the two, and either way he couldn’t really escape the arousal that started pumping through his veins. It was , watching his two friends acting like the teenagers they were. And a part of him was jealous. Felix didn’t kiss him like that. Then again, they didn’t really kiss a whole lot to begin with. Not that Aiden was complaining, much, but he wouldn’t mind being pinned down and having Felix kids the life out of him like that.

 

Clearing his throat, he crossed his arms, watching as the two broke apart, and sat up quickly. Hands flailed as they tried to fix their clothes to look presentable. “So uh, got something to tell me?” He asked.

 

“W-What? No!” Seungmin stuttered.

 

“Nothing to see here,” Minho assured as he stood. “So, got the snacks?” He asked, trying to change the subject. Aiden raised a brow, not at all convinced but decided to not tease the two for now.

 

“Yup! Ready to study?” He asked, eyeing Seungmin as the other slid down and moved to the pile of books resting on the small table that had been lugged into Minho’s room for their study date.

 

“Yes! Let’s start.” Seungmin grunted and patted the table, Aiden moving to take a seat across from him and started unpacking the snacks.

 

“Impatient.” Minho mused and smirked at Seungmin as he sat down next to the other. “Okay, first Music History class. And then History of Classical music.” He said and hummed.

 

“Remind me again why I decided to go to a performing arts school again?” Aiden asked.

 

“Beats me, you’re not that talented.” Seungmin snickered, laughing as a chip was thrown at him.

 

“Shut up.” He grumbled as he flipped his book open and pulled out the study guide the teacher had provided and started working.

 

“It takes a lot more than words to make him be quiet.” Minho laughed and Seungmin pouted, smacking his arm hard.

 

“Ew! Keep your lives to yourself! I’m working over here!” Aiden exclaimed and Minho laugher.

 

“You’re just jealous. I’m sure if you asked nicely, Felix would-“

 

“If you want to stay friends, you will not finish that sentence Lee Minho.” Aiden raised his own to point at the other with a glare. Minho hummed, but didn’t continue and instead focused on his paper. They fell into a comfortable silence, and it gave Aiden time to think. Maybe Minho was right, maybe he should ask Felix later for a heated kiss like that.

 

What was the worst that could happen?