Five | The Wrong Step

Void: Our Love Journey

 Later that weekend, everyone gather at Seokmin's house.
And they play the Mafia game.

Seungcheol is seated next to Jeonghan while Jihoon is 3 seats away from the elder. Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Soonyoung quickly form alliances to not betray each other once they begin the game.

And Jihoon is trying to join the group with Seokmin and Wonwoo. Well, others are chaos by themselves. It's not Seventeen if it's not noisy.
"I want to join too." The smaller says in a tiny voice but get ignored.
While Seungcheol is immersed in the game, telling his two alliances. "Do not trust anybody." He somewhat pushed Jihoon away.

Wonwoo who noticed that smile. "It's okay. I'll protect you."


So here he is. Sitting with Wonwoo and Seokmin the whole game.
Everyone starts accusing each other but Jihoon got the police role and stays silent.

Soonyoung looks at Jihoon and knew it. "Okay, Jihoon. You trust me right? The mafia is Mingyu." Soonyoung boldly points at Mingyu and it goes wild.






The game ends with the citizens won and they have their dinner together that Seokmin's ordered.

Seungcheol takes this chance to sit beside the younger but he saw how the smaller quickly move away.
He didn't think much when he saw Jihoon is getting a drink and try again to sit next to him. But failed again when Mingyu sits beside the smaller.

At last, he sits with Jeonghan.





Monday comes and Seungcheol is looking for the smaller. He didn't get time to talk with Jihoon since Saturday night.

"Hey, have you seen Jihoon?" He asks one of Jihoon's classmates.
"No. Sorry."

Seungcheol clicked his tongue. 'Where is he?'


The elder enter the library, hoping the smaller would be there. Although he knows Jihoon doesn't like books much.
There he saw the smaller sitting while flipping a book.

"Hey." He whispers, sitting across the younger.
Jihoon closed the book and walk to the shelves.

Seungcheol follows the smaller and trapped the smaller in between the rack so he won't go anywhere.
"You're ignoring me."

"No, I'm not." Jihoon doesn't bother to look at Seungcheol.
"Yes, you are. I couldn't reach you out yesterday and you're not looking at me." Jihoon pretends as if he's looking at the books when Seungcheol closened the gaps.

"No."
Seungcheol sighs before softly asking. "Did I do something wrong?"

Oh, how he wishes him to know.