Four | The Curiosity

Void: Our Love Journey

 It took only a few days for him to like the elder. Who wouldn't when it's Choi Seungcheol, the infamous hot soccer captain.

Since then, he tried to avoid the elder. He doesn't like to intervene in people's relationship so he back off silently. Thankfully, there's Soonyoung. Who's willing to be his new guide of the school.

He saw every interaction that Seungcheol and Jeonghan had. To say they're not in a relationship is a lie. They look so close that almost all the time they will pick each other.
"Are they always that close?" His eyes didn't leave the couple.

"Yeah. Jeonghan Hyung was his first friend. Besides, Seungcheol Hyung is not that open with people."
Wonwoo replies while reading some article on the book as his querencia.

Maybe he doesn't have the chance to be with Seungcheol anymore.

Now he needs to worry about Soonyoung because that boy has been all over him. The rest of the group realized that Soonyoung might have feelings for him.
Since the first day he came, he noticed that. Now that he's already in the 3rd week of schooling.

"Hey, guys. How about you come to my house this weekend? We can play some games together."  Seokmin asked and of course, the group will say yes.





Before Jihoon flees the school, someone grabs his arm and slings on his shoulder. "Hey. I feel like I haven't spent time with you in a long time."

"Oh Hyung?" He saw how Seungcheol smiles. He understands why people would fall for him because of his charms.
"I thought you leave already with Jeonghan Hyung."

"Nah, he went home with Jisoo. Hey, let's get ice cream. My treat." Seungcheol pulls the smaller closer to him.
"No, you always treat me."

Jihoon swears he's fluttered when Seungcheol pats his puckered lips. "You can treat me. But not with money." The elder grins and Jihoon doesn't know what that camel is planning.



"Babe, can you get my phone in my back pocket."
Jihoon widened his eyes but does it anyway since Seungcheol's hands are full of ice cream. Well, that man insists to carry the ice cream.

Once they leave the vendor, Jihoon softly hit the elder. "What? Don't you see that guy's stare? He wants to devour you."
He doesn't know how many times Seungcheol already made his heart flutter.

"You don't have to do that. What will Jeonghan Hyung say."

The smaller the ice cream but heard Seungcheol chuckles. "Are you seriously thought I date Jeonghan?"

"I mean you guys are so close. So, yeah."
"Because he's my best friend. Of course, I am close with him."
Seungcheol makes the smaller face him with his free hand.
"But. I like someone else."


 

thank goodness I finally overcome the writers block. But it was tough