Chapter 6

All About You

“So you’re telling me you shared a bed with my twin sister, on a full moon??!” Mark pointed at Jaehyun accusingly. Jaehyun came over to their house to pick up Eunji. They were to go to an art gallery to find pieces that will match their hotel in Daegu. “Hyung! It’s been a week since that incident and you dare not tell me?” Mark fisted his hair in frustration

 

“You’re going to lose your hair at this rate Mark” Eunji strolled in the room. Whipped is an understatement on how Jaehyun felt the moment he took in her scent. Jasmine. It’s become his favorite smell. 

 

Mark, being the protective twin brother, stared at his sister incredulously “You slept with a man!” 

 

Taeyong looked in amusement. It amazes him how much patience Jaehyun has over his younger brother. Mark is only 5 minutes older than Eunji, but he always acts like he’s 10 years older than her.  

 

“I think I deserve my privacy until I shift in my wolf form” Eunji glared at her brother “Not that you’d know about my private life anyway. I most likely have to leave this pack when I find my mate!” 

 

Mark just stared at his sister. Realization finally hit him. Jaehyun never told her that she’s his mate, so all this time, his sister thinks she’s leaving the pack. That must explain why she didn’t get bothered by Jaehyun sharing the same bed as her, because in her mind, Jaehyun is not the one for her. He frowned as he looked at his sister’s mate. If he was offended by her words, he did not show it. His dimples accentuated the big smile on his face as he stared at Eunji. 

 

“What? No come back to that?” Eunji laughed. “Seriously calm down Mark. Nothing happened. It’s just Jaehyun oppa” She tapped her brother’s shoulder before grabbing a muffin for herself “Hm blueberry! My favorite!” 


 

“Jaehyun got it for us!” Taeyong exclaimed

 

“Good morning oppa! I feel bad asking Samsung’s Vice President to be my personal chauffeur” Eunji looked at Jaehyun, unaware of how the wolf is using all his might to not jump at her and kiss the crumbs of the muffin off from the side of her lips. 

 

“Why are you going to MBB Art Gallery?” Mark suddenly asked. He saw the look on his friend’s face, and really can’t stand how much control the older man needs to exert in order to not freak his sister out. 

 

“Uhm, to buy arts, Mark. Arts that you hang on the wall” Eunji answered sarcastically as she sat on the stool beside Jaehyun. 

 

“I know that Eunji! I mean why that place? The owner has his eyes on you!” Mark said, reminding his sister that the artist who owns the place is someone who used to pursue her back in their University days.

 

“Oh Lee Minhyuk oppa? We’re friends Mark” Eunji laughed

 

“Lee Minhyuk?” Jaehyun asked with a frown on his face

 

“He’s in the same major as Eunji back in University. He used to follow her around. He’s a werewolf too actually” Taeyong said 

 

“He meant no harm. Clearly he was just playing around. I like his paintings. I think it will fit in our hotel in Daegu” Eunji said as she ate the last bite of her muffin

 

“What if he hasn’t found his mate yet?” Jaehyun asked, which surprised Taeyong. His friend is never this direct about the “mate” topic

 

“Yea he hasn’t found his mate yet. He told me recently” Eunji answered as she grabbed her cup of coffee

 

“And you’re ok with meeting him? Despite knowing he likes you?” Jaehyun looked at her

 

“You sound like a jealous boyfriend oppa, but don’t worry he’s harmless. He likes to tease, but we’re really really good friends!” Eunji laughed as she patted Jaehyun’s shoulder. The male froze at her touch. She definitely knows the way to shut him up. “We should go soon though oppa. Minhyuk oppa said he’d be in the gallery soon. Let me just quickly grab my blazer!” Eunji said as she let go of the cup of coffee and made her way back to her room. 

 

Jaehyun finally breathed. It was then he realized he’s been holding on his breath. How can he dare to breathe properly if her jasmine scent fills the air. This has been his problem recently and he can’t even put the blame on his wolf instinct. He knows it’s definitely more than that. He is so madly in love with her that he just wants to keep filling his day with her scent. 

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry for being insensitive. I know you wouldn’t do anything to hurt my sister” Mark apologized

 

“This is new” Jaehyun looked at the younger one and smiled

 

“Ooh is our youngest being mature now?” Taeyong patted Mark’s shoulder

 

“It just reminded me of when Taeyong hyung found Jisoo noona, but that time Jisoo noona has not shifted yet. It just reminded me of how painful it was for him when he saw Jisoo noona with Suho hyung” 

 

Taeyong frowned with the memory. He could not forget the first time he met Jisoo and inhaled her rose scent. At that time, Jisoo was still with Suho, unaware of who her mate is. Lucky for him though, Jisoo shifted shortly, so he did not have to wait long. He looked at his friend and felt pity. It’s been been 10 years since the younger one fell in love with his sister, 7 years since he realized she’s his mate. The patience that his friend has is truly commendable.

 

___

 

“Sorry about Mark, oppa. I don’t know why he’s making a fuss about everything” Eunji blurted as they pulled over MBB Art Gallery’s parking lot. 

 

“It’s cute actually. He’s always been adorable” Jaehyun looked at her and smiled. 

 

“I think he needs to quickly find his mate, so he can forget about bugging me” Eunji shook her head

 

“I think you’ll actually miss him once he doesn’t pay attention to you as much” Jaehyun’s dimples deepened as he continued staring at his mate

 

“I guess you have a point oppa. I…” Eunji got cut off when her phone signalled an incoming call

 

“Hey baby girl! Are you here yet? I need to get my heart ready or it might jump when I see you” Minhyuk said on the other line

 

“Oppa, you’re being dramatic, but yes, we’re here!”

 

“Ah just hearing your voice makes me feel so happy” 

 

“Oppa…I’ll hang up now” Eunji said before hanging up

 

Jaehyun frowned. He heard the whole conversation and he definitely did not appreciate the sound of another wolf calling Eunji “baby girl”

 

“So the owner of this gallery really likes you huh?” Jaehyun asked

 

“Nah! Minhyuk oppa has always been playful, but I doubt he means what he says” 

 

“You never felt attracted to him?” Jaehyun carefully asked

 

“Now you sound like Mark” Eunji playfully hit his arm “Come on oppa!” She gestured for him to walk faster

 

“It’s getting harder and harder to suppress how I feel” Jaehyun thought as he let her scent calm him

 

“Baby girl!!!” A voice interrupted his thoughts

 

“Hey Minhyuk oppa! This is my partner, Jeong Jaehyun. Jaehyun oppa, this is Lee Minhyuk, one of the best artists I know” Eunji introduced the two.

 

“Pleasure to meet you” Jaehyun extended his hand “I heard a lot about you”

 

“I can’t say I heard about you, I surely hope I did not, but pleasure to meet you” Minhyuk shook the other man’s hand. Both using their strengths in the handshake, as if testing each other’s nerves. 

 

“Oppa, I heard you already have everything I asked for ready?” Eunji interrupted the silent war between the two men. 

 

“It’s in my private gallery and I even prepared more for you to check out. Come on!” Minhyuk was first to let go of the handshake and put his arm around Eunji, making Jaehyun frown. Why does he feel like the third wheel between his own mate and another man?

 

Eunji can’t hide her excitement upon seeing Minhyuk’s private collections. Among all the artists she knows, Minhyuk is the one that matches her taste very much. She’s long forgotten that she came to the gallery for work and let the artworks drown her back to the sea of calmness that arts always gives her. The two forgotten men walked side by side, clearly testing the waters. No words were needed. They both somehow know that they’re after one girl

 

“Are you that man?” Minhyuk suddenly blurted

 

“That man?” 

 

“The reason why Eunji doesn’t want to be with me” 

 

“That’s very blunt of you to open up”

 

“I can tell with the way you look at her that you like her as much as I do”

 

“What’s your point?”

 

“You’re part of her pack right? I remember briefly seeing you in one of the photos she has in her Instagram”

 

“Yes, she’s one of us” Jaehyun said as he watched Eunji carefully examine the artwork in front of her

 

“You didn’t answer my question. Are you that man that she likes?”

 

“What do you mean?” Jaehyun turned to the other man

 

“She never said anything? After all these years?” Minhyuk asked

 

“Look man, we’re here for business. I don’t really care about what you’re blabbering about”

 

“She didn’t want to be with me because she said she likes someone from her pack. She said she doesn’t feel anything towards me and that until now it’s still that man. I even had the guts to ask her out again last week, but she said nothing has changed” Minhyuk sadly said 

 

“Why are you telling me all these?” Jaehyun asked

 

“Because I want to make sure she’ll be happy. I know she’s not my mate, and I know it’s unfair to whoever my mate is out there, but Eunji will always be a special one”

 

“Wait, did you just say that she likes someone from our pack?” It finally registered to Jaehyun what Minhyuk just said. He looked at Eunji in disbelief. Is he hearing this right? His mate likes someone from their pack?

 

“So please do me a favor. I don’t know how she’ll be when she shifts to her wolf form, but for now, help me make sure she doesn’t get hurt” Minhyuk sincerely asked “I know we may not have started good. Especially with that handshake, but I mean no harm. I just want Eunji to be happy”

 

Jaehyun just continued staring at Eunji. Her mate really likes someone from their pack? Who is it? He tried to think of all his friends and who it may be. It can’t be Haechan right? Those two have always been best of friends. Jungwoo? But apart from shopping, those two never really spend time together? Taeil? She always act uptight with him, treating him with respect. It can’t be Doyoung right? She always teases him. Yuta? Now that’s vague. Eunji always plays around with Yuta. Sometimes even going to places together. 

 

“Minhyuk oppa! When did you start working on these artworks?” Eunji’s voice interrupted his thoughts

 

“Since you told me you like minimalist art when we were in University” Minhyuk winked at her

 

‘I’m so jealous! I wish I have the passion you have and have my own exhibit”

 

“You’re welcome to have it here” Minhyuk said

 

“Really?” 

 

“Of course! I’ve seen your work Eunji. If you wish to, you’d be a billion-seller artist!” 

 

“You’re exaggerating oppa!” Eunji laughed 

 

“I’m not! Really, this gallery can be yours. Now, go out with me?” Minhyuk blurted

 

“You know my answer to that already” Eunji smiled at the other man and shook her head

 

“Always the blunt one”

 

“How do we get the artworks to our Daegu hotel?” Jaehyun interrupted their conversation. He could not stand it any longer. First, he is distracted by the thought of his mate liking another man in his pack, then there’s this guy asking his mate out in front of him. 

 

“I’ll have them delivered there with my private plane” Minhyuk said

 

“Great! Then shall we talk more for the other art works you have in mind for our hotel?” Eunji looked at Minhyuk

 

“Gladly, let’s go to my office” Minhyuk said as he guided the two to his office

 

Jaehyun followed suit. He looked at his phone and saw a message in their group chat from Yuta. He invited everyone to his place because the younger members of their pack wanted to go for a late night swim. Yuta, it can’t be Yuta that she likes right? He’ll find out tonight. In whatever means, he will find out if it’s Yuta that she likes. He’ll bear this business meeting and find out tonight who it is that attracted his mate.

 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this update!