Chapter 1

All About You

 

 

Eunji sat on the grassfield as she stared at her friends in their wolf form. Today is one of those weekends that they decided to stay at home and relax. By relax, they mean they turn into their wolf forms. It’s a pity for her though. She has yet to turn. She sighed as she remembered how just last week, her twin brother Mark and best friend Haechan turned to their wolf form. She looked at her older brother, Taeyong, in his dark brown fur as he seems to show Mark and Haechan the things they can do in their wolf form.  She laughed when she saw Mark stumble and fall.

 

“It’s starting to get cold. You don’t really need to come out” A tall male sat beside Eunji

 

“Well now that you’re here, I don’t need to worry about anything” She smiled at the male as she leaned closer to feel his warmth. One benefit of having wolves around her, she doesn’t really need to wear a jacket. 

 

“I’ve become your blanket then?” He smiled at her

 

“Nah! You’re too expensive to be a blanket Jaehyun oppa” She joked. “But oppa, why did you not shift? You don’t really need to accompany this human” Eunji pointed at herself

 

“Silly girl! I just don’t want them to hear my thoughts. You know how a pack works. Once we’re in our wolf form, and we’re within proximity, then there’s no secret anymore. Between you and me, sometimes I like my privacy” Jaehyun smiled, showing his dimples

 

“Why? Did you find your mate and you're refusing to let them know about your desires?” Eunji laughed

 

Jaehyun stared at her with wide eyes before turning his stare at the rest of the pack who’s obviously heard their conversation. 

 

“I’m just joking oppa! But you’ll tell me right? When you find your mate?” She sweetly smiled at him “I mean you know, it that this human here is probably the only one who doesn’t know about everyone’s secrets” She sighed

 

“I…” Jaehyun was about to respond when a small black wolf pushed Eunji to the grass

 

“Hey Mark! That’s not nice!!” Eunji whined as she stood up and cleaned her skirt from dirt “Why are you attacking me? I should call animal services and let them take you!” 

 

The wolf grunted but pushed her to go inside the house. With his strength, the human did not stand a chance. 

 

“Do you want me to go in to tell the chef to cook a feast for you wolves?” She asked, the black wolf nodded. 

 

“Fine! You owe me a skirt!!!” Eunji angrily entered the house. 

 

The black wolf then turned to the older male who was smiling at him. 

 

“Is twin brother worried? Hey it’s not like that” Jaehyun said before looking back at the pack. Jaehyun looked directly at the alpha of their group, Mark and Eunji’s older stepbrother, Taeyong. “Taeyong would know. I never had any ill intention towards her. I just want to be with her and make sure she’s safe, so please don’t push her again like that” Jaehyun patted the younger one  “or else I won’t forgive you if my mate gets hurt” Jaehyun stood up and glared at the wolf before entering the house.