Chapter 9

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Song Qian POV 

My doorbell rung and then emerge Zhoumi, my bestfriend long way back in korea, he’s a super junior member and also decided to work here mainly in China. The girl beside him is Pipi, one of my girl bestest in the world, she recently got married and having a blast in the new chapter of her life. This are my people and especially I've got something to tell them. Usually I invite them for lunch in my off days so it’s a bit odd for them that I will invite them for dinner at the last day of my off. But this dinner is important because they will get to meet Nickhun and I should be the one to break first the news to them. 
“ Qian, why did you call us this early? I thought we have lunch, its 4pm now! Zhoumi asked. 
“ Yeah, why so late? Did you miss us? Pipi added 
“Yeah, I miss both of you and especially I have something to tell you! I started to talk. I ushered them to the living room and then braze myself for their reaction. 
“ I have to tell you something!” I started the conversation, sitting comfortably while looking at their face. 
“I met NIckhun, 2 days ago! I said. After I said his name, both my friends gasp and shocked 
“ Nickhun Horvejkul, from 2pm, you mean? Pipi asked with the desire for confirmation. I nodded 
“ What & How??” Zhoumi inquired more “ I met him accidentally at his new restaurant, you know the olive garden” “ 20 mins away from this building, that's his restaurant and I went there few days ago for dinner and then breakfast, so we got to met and he told me, he owned the restaurant. 
“Omg, it might be a shocker to you! I mean, the last time you saw each other was 10 years ago right? I nodded and zhoumi continued “ so how’s the feeling of seeing your first love” He winked at me. 
“really, Nichkun is the first love she always talk about? Pipi sarcastically continued. “ At first, I was a bit shocked but then we got to meet again and talk more about each other. I invited him for dinner, watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter