Chapter 2

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICHKHUN POV

I was about to go to the kitchen for some dinner and when i got out. Lou was approaching and told me that Song Qian was happy with the durian fruit. I was relieve that she liked it and as i was talking to Lou. I got a familiar feeling that i should look and then there it was. I was busted, i looked on her eyes and to see that beautiful face. I couldnt help but smiled at her. I want to move but then someone grabbed her and pushed to the van. So i think to myself, maybe she needs to go and attend some schedules. I was happy at the thought that i got to met again Song qian in an unexpected way. Is this fate? 

"sir, are you okay? Lou said,as i was enthralled and zone out for awhile. OH SONG Qian, what are you doing to me now. I'm okay! Don't worry, i will just eat on the kitchen. I answered. 

SONG Qian POV

As we are driving back to the shooting place. I get my phone and get through the internet search. I typed Olive garden CEO and then I search for Nickhun as the owner but its not showing, only that the listed owner are HB company and olive kang. And it make me more curious about why and what is Nickhun doing there. As i was zoning out. My manager poked on me and asked me what is going on but I just said, "i'm okay". So the remaining of the time, i forgot about it and focus on my work on the drama. 

0600h i packed up my things and preparing to go home. 
"Fen, just go home. I know you are tired too. I just need to have a breakfast and then I will rest for today. Its my free day right? 
" okay, qian. Just go with the driver after your breakfast so that he can drop you at your house.take care and see you after 2 days." Fen hugged me and I said bye. 

"Ma'am, where would you want to go?" Chan asked me. 

Do you know, an open cafe near my house.? I asked. 

"Olive garden is open at 6am, ma'am and its only a 20mins away from your penthouse, ma'am."
REALLY? Okay, that would be better.
I reacted but then i was feeling a bit anxious because I might see him there or maybe I am just hallucinating. 

"MA'am we are here! I will just parked the car and just call me after you are finished." Chan stated

Okay! Sure. I answered.

I went to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter