Chapter 8

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICKHUN POV

Looking at her now, hearing her say yes to my proposal and then becoming my girlfriend. My heart was bursting with joy and i couldn't take it anymore. I hugged her tightly and whispered "thank you, you made me so happy, qian" and showered her with kisses " me too, and i am happy but take care of my heart, Nickhun" she said while looking in my eyes.

"i take responsibility for you, qian. I promise you and wu ai ni" i said wholeheartedly. I was about to kiss her when we are disturbed by a knock and then my sister with her husband come in the door.

"oh, did we just caught you on doing something inappropriate? Hahah she was teasing me and my ear gotten read while Qian just shyly smiled.

" unnie, i missed you. Thank you, for accepting my fool brother. Cheeren said and hugged Qian automatically. Both girls are so into each other and both guys just look and sit on the chair.

" cheeren, its nice to meet you again. Congratulations on your wedding. They hugged again and then i stand up and hold qian's hand to ushered here to sit on the table.

" okay, guys. That's enough for awhile and lets order to eat. I think both of you are hungry. I said to my sister and her husband." yes" both of them told me in unison.

SONG QIAN POV

Saying yes to him and having lunch with his favorite sister. It felt like i am here together again as a family. We had a wonderful lunch especially as the food was delicious. I look over to him and saw him so relaxed and happy. Smiling from ear to ear as he talked with his sister while under the table,he grabbed my hand and hold it dearly. I smiled at him and feed him some wrap as we are eating samgyeupsal.

"i need to tell you something, cheeren and mark. Nichkhun continued.
" qian, agreed to be my girlfriend" he happily announced. I just nod while looking at both their happy faces and i was smashed into a bear hug by Cheeren and i happily accepted it as she was really one of those people who captured my heart long time ago in thailand. 

"Unnie, thank you and don't worry. I got your back as she looked on Khun and stared at him in a threatening way. Khun just shrugged it off and hold my shoulder and partially hugged me on the sides. 

" Don't worry Cheeren, She will always be the only one in my heart, my qian. Khun admitted and we both felt shy at his admission because its too cheesy but in my heart, i felt an overflowin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter