Chapter 12

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FEN POV

Looking at qian now, the victoria song from korea has clearly evolved to something great and respectable.

Hearing about her new boyfriend and who is that person makes me reminisce that time.

Qian and I have been together for 8 years now. I want her to be happy and feel loved coz she deserves all of it. She's not only Beautiful on the outside but on the inside also. I have witnessed the heartbreak that she feels long ago with Yang Yang. They were somewhat serious and inlove. I felt that for her before. I was happy and then the heartbreak happened, the media manipulation. That started the fallout between them because my qian wants the relationship to be known but then Yang yang and the other management said that maybe its a risk coz Yang yang is more popular than her. So because of that she had been greedy with work. Doing some variety shows, photoshoots and drama shootings for the past 3years and even this year she has a whole pack of activities due to the fact that her new drama with Song wei long "Find yourself was a hit.

" do you love him? Is it serious qian? I asked her honestly

She was taken aback by my question maybe because i felt calm while saying it and just really asking from my heart.

" yes, i do fen. I have never felt like this before, it was always been him. We drifted apart but i know the attraction was there and when we let go of it,then our feelings were acknowledged" qian said honestly with a hint of tear on her eyes.

Seeing her this emotional has always been my weakness coz she has 
been so strong throughout the years that i have known her. Even in social media bashing and negativity. She always works hard to be happy in front of all the people. So the only thing that i know i should have done right at this moment was to hug her.

I am hugging her tightly. "qian, i want only your happiness and if he is the one making you happy right now, who i am to not accept that! don't worry i've got your back. But there's only  one thing that i want from you, let me meet him officially. I want to know his intentions with you"i said.

" thank you fen, i love you so much, don't worry he'll be back the day after tomorrow. I think i'll be free at lunch right, let's meet at my house. We will just do some take out" And she kissed my cheek excitedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter