Chapter 11

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun POV

I can't let her go yet. That is why i suggested to sleep together. I mean, i respect her so much and i am really willing to wait because for Song Qian, she is now my forever.

I went to her room and i love how comfortable and clean it was. I saw here walking out on the bathroom and saw her on night clothes.

I mean she is so y, i mean so HOT. Omg! Why I even suggested this set up, can i be able to control myself? "you can because you love her" my inner self is talking and then i went to the other side of the bed and she also went to the other side.

We turned face to face with each other and then i cupped her face.

" goodnight qian, i am happy to be sleeping right next to you" i said and kiss her sweetly.

"goodnight to khun, i love you" qian answered.

I hugged her " i love you too, qian" i answered. I hold her tightly whilst thanking God for this wonderful 2 days and what "FATE" brought us back together.

We sleep soundly together.

0600H

I watched the clock on the bedside table. I'm still holding on qian and watched her smiling on her sleep.

" I hope you will have good dreams from now on" I silently said while watching her.

I removed her from my arms and getting ready to go out in her bedroom to prepare some breakfast. Last night, she said that she will have an early drama shooting at 9am. My flight is at 9:30am to qingdao.

I cooked for us breakfast. I went to her fridge, cook some omelette, french toast and cut some fruits. I brewed my own coffee on the coffeemaker. I set the table and went inside the room.

Oh, qian. What a pretty face as always. I smiled to myself. I touched her hair, cupped her face and kissed her on the lips.

"good morning, sleepy head" i said after the kiss, and i saw the little movement of her eyes, little startled due to my actions but then i got caught up when She embraced me and said "khunnie, good morning! Its so nice to wake up looking at your handsome face"

Because she was very cute. I lifted her up on the bed and transfer her to the dining table where the breakfast was waiting.

" Wow, you made this for me" qian said happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter