Chapter 10

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICKHUN POV

After my meeting at the shangril sky deck restaurant, i felt relieved that the  construction is underway and the place has a wonderful view outside of the yellow sea. I love the sea and somehow i felt that someone also love it before i chose this area in qingdao. I mean I know that Song Qian live there but still last time I was there when i was on a chinese variety show, the crew at that time invited me for dinner and then they let me taste their wonderful marinated crab with the so famous beer of qingdao. It was the best experience so I felt in my heart that time that I will definitely find a way to build a restaurant here and now I did. I am building my own.

My phone rung and cheeren called.

" oppa, I am here now at the penthouse preparing our things and getting ready for dinner. I already called someone from the airport to pick us up later after dinner so no need for you to drop us there, okay!"

"okay, that would be better. I'll be going back now at the house, see you later" i answered and ended the call.

On my way to the house, i bought again a bouquet of pink roses and wrote a note:

Qian, thank you for being mine

And i headed to the house to prepare for our dinner with her friends.

Cheeren POV

"hon, lets call the butler and lets our stuff be prepared on the car for later"
I called out. "okay,i'll do that" my husband answered.

My brother came and brought a bouquet of pink roses and i felt relieved that he is so serious and have courage this time to get what he want and that is my future sister in law Song Qian. I feel giddy just thinking about them. #1 khuntoria fan as always. I smiled to myself.

" oh, my brother so sweet. Is that for me? I joked

" no its not, it for qian" my brother smiled abd blushed.

Omg my fool brother is so in love right now. I say to myself.

" okay! Guys! Are you ready? Lets go". Nickhun said happily

And then we hop on the elevator and prepared to have a feast for dinner because i know unnie loves to cook and this is the second time.,i will taste her food after so many years. I am so excited also for meeting Zhoumi. Fangirl will always be fangirl no matter what.

My brother rung the bell and prepared the bouquet of roses for qian and for the other friend of qian.

"hello! Good evening guys! Come in!
Qian invited us to the living room. My brother give the flowers and he then kissed qian on the cheek.

i love how cozy her house is then i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter