Chapter 14

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nickhun POV

A few weeks had pass and those times have been the most wonderful moments on my life. Being with Qian was a dream come true. Our home dates after her work,The secret rendevous outside and getaway in beijing. It was very difficult but we still managed to do it. The real test would be the long distance that we might face tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is the day of my flight back to korea,yes korea! I should be in Thailand but there are slight changes of our comebacks and i am needed in JYP to promote and do some variety shows. I haven't told her yet so i am preparing dinner at my penthouse this evening. I will have to tell her today about my flight. 

It's 8pm now at my place and all the foods,wine,candles and especially the pink rose bouquet that i bought earlier.

The bell rung and i dim the light of my house to make it more romantic. 

"Hi! Baby, glad you can make it" i opened and kissed her cheek. 

"Yeah, i am happy i got to be here. My shoots got finished early so i asked fen to go home directly" qian told me.

"Hey,c'mon lets eat.the food is ready" i informed qian.

When qian finally notice the house,it was dim and the dining table was candles and then she was at awed when i gave her the pink roses bouquet.

"For you,my qian" i kissed her on the lips and guide her to the chair. As i gave here the dinner.

As we finished our main course and eating the strawberry cake. 

"Baby, i need to tell you something! I blurt out and she was listening attentively.

"I'm going back to korea tomorrow. There was a change of plans and JYP called me to start the promot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter