Chapter 7

Can We?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG QIAN POV

He kissed me. I am in dazed and then after what he told me the reason for kissing me at that moment. I let go of xia bao and 

"Yaah, i said, yes to courting not this yet" i naggingly said to him.

And then. He kissed me again on the mouth, sweetly at first and gradually exploring for my reaction. Then I kissed him back, circling my arms to his back and embracing him while we taste each others lips. Passionately and relieving all the memories and chanced that we have missed throughout the years. He put his arms on my waist and thru that kissed, we were free to let go of our inhibitions and feel each other presence. The kiss went from sweet to passionate in a second. We stopped kissing  when we take for a breather but we didn't let go of each other instead his forehead was in my forehead, breathing in his scent and he likewise doing the same with me. We smiled and taking it all in on what just happened. 

"i should have kissed you a long time ago" he admitted
"yes, you should have" i answered.

"i want to keep kissing you like this but I'm sorry, I'm kinda late for work. Is it okay? I will continue to kiss you later? He smirked devilishly and I patted him on the arms and said" oh, you naughty khunnie. Let's see? I .

" oh, you'll be the death of me" he said and steal another peck on my mouth.
I blushed and become shy.

"i'll see you later, okay! At lunch in Olive's. I'll wait for you there, my qian. He said and said bye to xia bao and me.

I went to the sofa and sat there in a dazed. Asking myself on what had happened. Yet deep inside I felt that those kisses were the" Real Kiss" that i haven't experience before in any of my so called love interest in movies and dramas. Even in my past relationship. Those kisses with Khun were the most memorable kisses for me and I will wait for more. I blushed and cheekily pinching myself if i am dreaming but I am not and I am so relieved to know that.

NICKHUN POV

Those kisses with her was the best kisses, i have felt on a long time. Zoning out in the elevator coming back to my house after that wonderful moment was the best day of my life. I got back to the house and change on to my working clothes: in a blue business suit and vest and black pants for my meeting later with the real estate agent and architect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter