Chapter 7

Stay with me

"Unnie let's get some food I'm starving," I say still holding her hand. 

"Hmm okay, what do you want to eat" soojin reply's. 

I jump up and down from excitement. 
"PIZZA," I say right by her face. 

" fine, let's go there's a good pizza place close by" soojin replys.

I grab her hand again and walk to the pizza place. 

We sit at our table and order our pizza. I look at the drinks menu and they have beer and soju that'd be fun I think to myself. 
 

"I forgot to order drinks I'll be right back unnie," I say.

She nods I sneakily order two beers and a bottle of Soju And comes back with a big smile on my face. 

"Here unnie," I say holding in my laugh. 

She looks at me and then the drinks "SHUHUA!" She says surprised. 

"JinJin, don't be so dramatic let's just have a few drinks we don't have to be at the company until 12 tomorrow," I say brightly. 

She just glares at me while taking a sip of her beer. Our pizza arrived and we dig right in.
We've eaten most of our pizza and had 3 beers each.

"Remember when we were trainees and we first met miyeon and she had those fishnet leggings on and we thought she was a dance teacher," soojin says while we both laugh at the old memory. 

We've been laughing so much the other customers are starting to give us dirty looks.

"Take a shot shuhuaaaaa," soojin says smugly. 

I'm already starting to feel tipsy but I can't chicken out since I'm the one that told us to drink. 

"Fine," I say downing my 4th shot. I take the shot but frown at the alcohol taste. 

Soojin just laughs at my reaction, I glare at her fake pouting. 

" you're so cute!" She says leaning over the table to grab my cheeks. 

"Yahhh," I say rubbing my now stinging cheeks. 

"JinJin it's your turn to take a shot!" I say 

Without hesitation, she downs her shot with no reaction. She's good at everything I swear. 

" hi, just letting you know we're closing in about 5minutes," the waitress says kindly. 

"Omg sorry we lost track of time we'll get out of here now" I say sweetly. 

Soojin grabs my hand and we catch a cab back to our house. 

Our ride home was full of jokes and laughs, we arrive back to our home both a little bit drunk. 

I'm so happy right now, my favourite person with me just having pure fun. 

We head to the kitchen for some water.

I look at soojin and she looks so happy right now. I love it when soojin let's herself go and stops worrying about everyone else for once. I feel so special being able to see her like this not a lot of people see this side to her. 

I hug her and Like usual I go in to kiss her but this time she doesn't pull away. before I can move our Lips touch, I open my eyes panicked pulling away.

"Ughhhhh" I scream touching my lips in complete shock, did I? Did we just? HOLY ME AND SOOJIN KISSED. I look at her in complete shock covering my face.

"JIN-AHHHH, why didn't you pull away" I say hurriedly.

She just laughs at my reaction "you don't like" she says coming closer to me. 

I try to move back and hit the kitchen counter, she puts her arms on both sides of me blocking me in. What's happening right now! Is she crazy.

"Jinahhhhh what are you doing" I say nervously laughing. 

She leans in our faces are inches apart, I'm stuck in my spot, is she really going to do what I think she's going to do? I close my eyes shut tight panicked, I can feel her breathing near my face my hearts pounding. Am I finally going to get what I've wanted for so long I think to myself. 

But than I hear soojins laugh I open my eyes pissed. 

"JINAHHHHHHH" I scream this really just scard the out of me and now she's dying of laughter. 

She's still laughing, I'm so annoyed and embrassed. 

"I'm going to bed" I say coldly walking towards our room. 

"Ugh shuhuaaaaaa stop I'm just kidding around, You do this to me all the time!" She says behind me. 

I ignore her and head straight to my bed. 

"Shuhua" she whispers "shuhuaaaaaaa" she says again. 

"Go away unnie" I say trying to be mad. 

"Ugh stop whining and come sleep in my bed" she says beside me.

I don't reply and close my eyes. 

"Shuhuaaaaa" she whines. I feel her climb into my bed and wrap her arms around me, I'm not really mad anymore so I let her. 

"Shuhua, don't be mad at me" she says whispering into my ear. 

"Unnie stop being annoying and go to bed I reply" facing the wall.

she turns me around to face her than plays with my hair, I just stare at her blankly she smiles at me and leans in to peck my cheek. 

" sorry" she says cutely while my hair.

I roll my eyes and snuggle into her covering my smile "night jinjin" I say.

she holds me tight "Night shuhua".