Chapter 30

Stay with me

Soojins pov 

Text message
From Baby💛: be home soon I've got some takeaway, did you want anything jinjin? xx

I smile remembering shuhua changing her name to baby not long ago. 

To Baby💛: okay hurry I'm hungry 🥺 and no thanks I'll eat whatever you bring xx 

From baby💛: okay see you soonnnnnnn ☺️

30mins later 

The door opens and I hear laughing, I know one of those voices so I'm guessing the other is her friend Chen. 

"Wow she's really pretty," miyeon says while sitting next to me. I look up and can't disagree, she's stunning. She has similar features to shuhua, long black hair fair skin but her eyes and nose are different. 

Yuqis the first to get up and greet shuhuas friend and the rest of the members follow, I see shuhua scan the room to find me and once she does she runs over pulling me by the arm. 

"Chen, Chen! She says impatiently still greeting the others. This is soojin" shuhua says presenting me as a prize. I giggle and nudge her teasingly.

" hi, I'm soojin," I say with a smile, shaking her hand.

"So you're the famous Soojin?" She says smiling. I tense at her words and raise my eyebrows towards Shuhua. 

"I've seen a lot of videos of you and shuhua, You're even more beautiful in person," she says wrapping her arms around shuhua. 

Shuhua slaps Chen on the arm and glares at her.

"What was that for!" Chen says rubbing her arm.

"She's mine so go smooth talk someone else" shuhua walks over back hugging me. Cute I think. 

"Still the same shuhua, I remember you were like that with me. You still haven't changed" she says teasingly. 

I tense up hearing her say that. Shuhua was like this with her too. 

"Stop embarrassing me!" Shuhua says fake pouting. 

"Wait so Shuhua has always like this!" Yuqi says amused. 

"hahaha yes she was like that in high school I just thought it was cute," she says pinching Shuhuas cheeks. 

"LETS EAT IM HUNGRY"

.............

"Your Koreans so good!" Miyeon notices. 

"My dads Korean so I learnt when I was young. 

The girls continue to talk to Chen, I try my best to ask her questions but I'm not in the mood. 

"Are you alright" shuhua whispers while rubbing my thigh under the table. 

"I'll tell you later" I reply smiling so she can relax. She nods her head but now she's entwined our hands making me relaxed. 

..................

"So nice meeting you! Come back anytime" soyeon says and we all wave goodbye, shuhua walks her out. 

"Night guys I'm really tired" 

"Night" they all reply.

I walk into my room and close the door and take a deep breath when I enter. 

I'm to busy thinking that I didn't notice shuhua walk in, she jumps into my bed and cuddles up to me.

I smile at her looking at her face. I her cheek softly with my fingers calming myself down with her beauty. 

"Jinjin what's wrong," she says so cutely and innocent, I can't help my self and lean forward to kiss her softly lingering for a little. 

"I'm okay..... it's just she said you use to act like how you are with me to her. D-did you like her" I say looking down fidgeting with the string on her hoody. 

She lets out a small sigh. 

"I knew that's what made you sad" 

She still hasn't answered my question. 

I look up and she's already looking at me. 

"I did when we first started being friends. Her family knew my family so we were always around each other. She was older and you know how it is, I thought she was so cool and perfect so I did have a crush on her and she was openly gay so I looked up to her. But trust me as soon as we got to know each other there were no romantic feelings at all. Just thinking about it now grosses me out, she's like a sister to me and it was a small crush nothing like what I had on you." She says seriously. I feel better hearing that.

"Are you jealous?" she says with a smirk. Yah this kid, I swear. I roll my eyes and nudge her away.

"Sleep in your bed tonight," I say trying to contain my smile. She quickly frowns and jumps on top of me.

"NO! I'm sleeping right here next to you" 

"I can't breathe shuhua" she doesn't respond, I take a peak and her eyes are closed. 

"I love you soojin" she whispers, her breath tickling my ear. I pull her in tighter, my heart full.

"I love you too" meaning every word. 

.................................

Shuhuas pov

"I told you not to mention anything stupid!" I say smacking the back of Chen's head. 

"YAH! I didn't!!" 

"Yes, you did Soojin figured it out when you said she use to be like that with me," I say in a stupid voice. 

She starts laughing.
"I didn't mean to! She's pretty smart to have figured that out" 

"You're so dumb I swear," I say sarcastically. 

She covers her heart sarcastically. I roll my eyes amused.

"ugh you were like 14 who cares It was so long ago and just the thought makes me want to throw up hahahahah anyway you gonna stay here tonight I wanna have a movie marathon and I miss you," she says excitedly. 

"I'll just have to ask the girls first should be fine we don't have anything on tomorrow" I reply but I'm only really worried about one unnie. 

"You mean you have to ask Soojin," she says teasingly. 

I just glare at her and stick my tongue out childishly. 

Calling soojin ❤️

"Hi jinjin" 

"Hi baby, when you coming home I'm cooking tonight" 

"I was thinking about staying here for the night, to have a proper catch up with Chen Where just watching movies at her hotel," I say nervously. 

No reply 

"Jinah?"

"Are you sleeping in the same bed?" she says coldly. 

"Um we usually do"

"I don't want you both in the same bed" 

"Babe, we've slept in the same bed since we were kids" 

"Shuhua how would you feel if I slept in the same bed as someone I once liked?" She says seriously. 

I wouldn't even let her in the same room.

"okay ill sleep on the couch" 

"good, be safe and make sure you eat a proper meal" I role my eyes amused. 

"Jinahh I'm not a kid, but yes I will eat a proper meal."

"alright have fun I'm gonna watch a movie with miyeon' 

"YAH!! she better not be in the same bed as you" I say

"Bye shuhuaaaaa have fun, love you" 

"DONT SLEEP TOGET--" 

Call ended 

mother f******

"Lets order foodddd" Chen says excitedly

"YES SIR"