Chapter 12

Stay with me

Shuhuas POV 

I'm being dragged out of the lounge by an angry Soojin. She pushes me into our room and locks the door. I move to my bed while she's pacing around the room she's so hot I think to myself annoyed. 

"What the was that Shuhua!" Soojin yells now standing right in front of me with the coldest expression. Okay yeah I kissed Minnie but she's overreacting just a bit is she really going to scold me she's acting like I haven't kissed people before. 

I roll my eyes now confident cause why should I care what she thinks she's acting like my mother. 

"Its a game soojin the bottle landed on Minnie so we kissed, what's the problem," I say annoyed 

The look in Soojins eyes right now could kill, okay maybe I didn't need to be that sarcastic I think a little nervous now. She bends down to the edge of the bed so were face to face "What's the problem" she's says back smiling in a sarcastic way placing both of her hands on either side of my body. 

"I'm old enough to make my own decisions and I'm not affecting anyone so yeah whats. Your. Problem." I say right in her face. 

"You're old enough? your acting like a child playing games like that" she says aggressively. 

is she serious right now, I'm acting like a child she's the one that pulled me into a room because what? I'm having fun and acting my age for Once. she can't talk either because before she met Hui she was playing these games too! 

"You're the one acting like a child why are you even mad, I never do things like this and the one time I choose to act like a teenager you scold me? and you're one to talk I've seen you kiss countless guys but I never once said anything" I say angrily, it's true even though I was sad I never said anything. 

she doesn't say a word and its because she knows I'm right, she has no right to do this to me. I'm done. 

"I'm leaving," I say pissed I push her slightly to get her out of the way.

"Wait!" she says, I ignore her and continue to the door. She grabs my wrist and turns me around to face her. Whys she being like this I think to myself.

"Soojin just lea---" I'm cut off by her lips crashing onto my own, for a moment I don't respond because I'm surprised. But once I click on I start to kiss her back. Her tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, her lips are soft and taste sweet like honey, it's nothing like I've ever experienced. Her fingers grip my hair pulling me closer our bodies melt into each other, everything feels dizzy my body and my mind I've never wanted somebody so much in my life. 

She pushes us onto the bed and gently places her self over me ,nothing about this kiss is gentle anymore, its raw passion I wrap my legs around her waist pulling her even closer. She starts to place kisses starting from my mouth moving slowly to my neck, I lift my neck up giving her more room to work with. 

right now I don't care about the fact that there's a party going on or that soojin has a boyfriend, all I care about is her and us in this moment, every kiss I have had is nothing compared to this. Her hands are everywhere every touch giving me chills I breathe in her sweet scent everything about her is driving me crazy, she pulls away and looks me in the eyes while touching the bottom of my top, I nod in approval before she takes it off throwing it somewhere in the room, she sits up still on me eyeing my entire body before her hands slowly caress my stomach. I'm a little bit self-conscious it's not like she hasn't seen me in my bra before but this is... different. she looks into my eyes and slowly leans down so our faces are inches apart.

"You're so beautiful," soojin says with the sweetest smile.

my heart melts at her words I move my head forward to kiss her again but this time it's slow and gentle, I tug at the hem of her shirt and she lifts her arms. I'm in awe everything about soojin is perfect, I'm speechless.

"Close your mouth you're drooling," soojin says smirking. I lightly smack her, I couldn't be happier than right now I think to myself. I look at her and she's smiling as well, it feels so intimate and not just because we're half-, it just feels right. 

"You're beautiful," I say repeating the same words she said to me and meaning every word. we both lean in at kiss again just as passionately as we started. 

KNOCK * KNOCK *KNOCK 

"Soojin, Shuhua hurry up and get out here," Soyeon says. We pull away both breathing heavily, Soojins still hovering over me and my hearts still racing from what just happened. Why does someone always have to interrupt. 

"Well be out soon!" Soojin shouts loud enough for soyeon to hear. Soojin looks down at me and quickly gives me one last peck. 

"Let's go everyone's probably worried," she says getting off me. She picks up our tops and hands me mine to pick up. I'm brought back to reality we have to go outside where everyone is, I'm going to have to act like this didn't just happen. But then I look at her and I just don't care, I know its wrong and it seems like I have no self-respect but ill receive whatever I can from her. 

She puts on her top and turns around in my direction, she looks completely normal like she didn't just hook up with somebody that wasn't her boyfriend. 

"Shuhua lets just go out there and just have fun okay? let's just be how we normally would" she says convincingly. 

"Soojin I don't know if I can," I say worriedly. She comes up to me and grabs my arms softly. "Shuhua well be fine okay, just relax and do what you always do which is have fun," she says reassuring I nod and she grabs my hand and we head out to the party.