Chapter 26

Stay with me

Minnies pov 

We'd always go into it blindly
I needed to lose you to find me
This dance, it was killing me softly
I needed to hate you to love me, yeah

To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, love, yeah
To love, yeah
I needed to lose you to love me. 

I sing the last part on the verge of tears. I remove my shaky hands from the piano and look out of the studio windows to see a perfect view of the city. 

"That was beautiful" 

At first, I'm startled but regain my composure once I see it's Miyeon. I might be mad at this girl but no one can deny her beauty, even now no makeup and In sweat pants and jumper. 

"What'd you want Miyeon," I say coldly. 

Hurt crosses her face but she composes herself quickly. 

"It's late I came to take you home, the members are gone I told them we'd meet them there" she replies. 

I came here to get away from her but I should have thought of a better spot she knows I come here to be alone. 

"I can get myself home so no need to wait" she sighs and moves across the room to sit next to me on the piano. I don't look at her scared I won't be able to control myself, her hands hover over the keys of the piano. 

"I miss when you would play and sing for me, I would feel so special," she says smiling.

" Let me play for you" Miyeon whispers. 

My minds telling me to get out now but my heart wants to stay with Her. I just nod my head She looks at me smiling weakly.

Everybody loves the things you do
From the way you talk
To the way you move
Everybody here is watching you
'Cause you feel like home
You're like a dream come true 
But if by chance you're here alone
Can I have a moment
Before I go?
'Cause I've been by myself all night long
Hoping you're someone I used to know You look like a movie
You sound like a song
My God, this reminds me
Of when we were young. 

She flawlessly sings every verse. I'm completely engrossed by her, it's been a while since I had the chance to hear her sing just to me I hate to admit I missed it. Her eyes are still closed head low. She finally looks up at me her eyes glossy She moves her hand to cup my face. 

"Forgive me please" tears roll down her face and I see just how much pain she's in.

"Please" she mumbles again through her tears. 

I pull her in for a hug, she quickly responds and pulls me closer. 

"P-please" she mumbles again. 

"I forgive you" I whisper back meaning it. But I won't forget I think to myself.

......................

Shuhuas pov

Where all seated in the lounge soojins called us in to tell the rest of the girls what the CEO said to her earlier. 

"What's up" Yuqi ask sitting on Soyeon's lap. All eyes are on Soojin except my own. She grabs my hand and squeezes it encouraging.

"So me and Hui broke up" 

"Omg Soojin I'm so sorry are you alright??" Yuqi and Soyeon ask while me Miyeon and Minnie stay quiet. 

"Yes, I'm fine I broke up with him" she replied. 

"What really when And why didn't you tell us sooner?" Yuqi says angrily. Soyeon smacks her lightly for being rude. 

"It was just before our trip to America and I didn't want to worry anyone," she says smoothly. They nod believing her. 

Lie I think to myself. 

"That's not all though, I have to act like me and Hui are still together," she says gritting her teeth. I can feel the fury in my chest building. 

She looks at me concerned but I just stay neutral there's nothing I can do. 

They continue talking but I zone out. I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

"You alright" Minnie whispers grabbing my hand. Her hands are so soft. 

"I'm .... okay I just hate the situation," I say exhausted. 

She nods her head and kisses me on the cheek. I blush surprised by her affection she smiles at my reaction and pinches my cheeks.

"Cuteee," she says in a high pitched voice. I laugh at her and push her away playfully. 

"Yah, why are you so strong Shuhua you nearly pushed me off the Couch!" We both giggle.

"Would you two cut it out where discussing something serious" surprisingly Miyeon the person that said that? What's up to her .

I roll my eyes towards her to piss her off even more. I look at Minnie and she just looks amused by the whole situation. I finally realise what's going on Miyeon jealous, I hold in my laugh and instead move to sit on Minnie's lap while looking right at Miyeon, her nostrils flare at the sight but she stays quiet. 

"Do you find this amusing?" soojin says coldly looking right at me. Here we go again. 

Miyeons grinning now like she's just won an argument. I just poke the fingers at her, I know it's immature but that's just how we are. 

"Would you rather us cry and make a big fuss, it's not our fault you broke up with him?" Minnie says before I can even say anything. 

"You didn't need to say that," I say loud enough just for her to hear. 

I squeeze her leg making her jerk a little bit. 

"Sorry Soojin" I reply. I elbow Minnie lightly. 

"Sorry," she says grudgingly. 

What's up with these two lately they've just been going off at each other, maybe it's just because Minnies protective over me and so is Soojin. I'm pretty lucky to have unnies like them, but if they're on bad terms because of me I'm gonna have to talk. 

I get up and sit where soojin is, she's fuming I can see it. I her arm and pull her closer to me, she doesn't refuse my touch but instead bury's her head between my neck. Everyone's quiet, Not sure how to react, I wave my hand signalling them to leave and they do without protest. 

I move to get in a better position. She tightens her grip on me. 

"Stay with me," she says desperately I embrace her tighter. 

"I was just getting comfy don't worry I'm not going anywhere"