Chapter 28

Stay with me

Shuhuas pov 

Im currently getting ready for my date with Soojin, saying im excited is an understatement. I chose to wear some blue high waisted jeans, crop singlet and a long black coat. I take one last look in the mirror before heading out while Soojin's already waiting outside.

"Yah Shuhua, where are you going?" soyeon ask concerned. 

"Unnie, me and Soojin are just going out so don't worry I'm with her" I say cutely, people always assume that Soyeon is so tough and mean but she is the sweetest person you'll meet. When she cares about you she really shows her love and makes sure everyones okay, she is not only one of the best idols out but also a great leader. 

"Okay have fun but please be careful and call me if you need anything" she says with a smile. 

I just nod my head and engulf her into a big hug. 

"Bye unnie, LOVE YOU!" I yell before leaving. she shakes her head smiling.

"bye love you" .

........................

I walk out and Soojin's waiting for me outside our building, I walk towards her and she looks amazing she's wearing a spaghetti strapped tight red dress fit perfect for her body . 

"Yah! you said to dress casual and you wear this" I say fake annoyed, she just laughs, now that im closer I can see just how good she looks. 

"Eyes up here" she whispers into my ear. I look up to be met with her blazing stare all I want to do right now is kiss her. 

"Shut up" I say quietly, this only makes her smile more. She links ours arms and pinches me on the cheeks. 

"Cuuteeeeeee" soojin says. 

"You look beautiful but your dress is to revealing" I say putting my coat over her noticing peoples stares towards her. 

"who cares, you're the only person who gets to touch me" she replies seriously. That shuts me up right away. 

"Now lets go I'm driving" she says dangling keys in front of me. 

.................................

 

"Where are we going" I say curious. 

"Where nearly there" she says caressing my thigh while driving. 

20mins later

We pull into a secluded place, the view is beautiful just from the window I can see the stars perfectly. From a distance I see lights and a little porch right next to the lake. my eyes widen as we get closer and I see candles lit and dishes already set up. 

"Jinah is that for us" I say excitedly, she smiles genuinely and I feel my heart beat faster seeing that. 

"Yes baby" 

we pull up and up close its even more beautiful. (Sort of what I imagined & yes I did use Hwasa's star gazing spot 😂 iykyk) 

She went through all this trouble for our date, I haven't been on many but this defiantly wins, even though its hasn't started             

She went through all this trouble for our date, I haven't been on many but this defiantly wins, even though its hasn't started. 

she gets out of the car and opens the door for me, she grabs my hand and walks me to our spot. The atmosphere is strong, different to how we normally are. I can feel her love more than ever before. 

"I didn't tell you this but you look amazing" she says blatantly staring at me not taking her eyes away. you'd think id be use to her compliments by now but I still blush and get shy especially seeing her hungry eyes roam my entire body. And I mean come on she's Soojin who wouldn't. 

We sit at the table thats already set, fairy lights are up and candles are lit and to my surprise all my favourite dishes are set up on the table still warm. 

"yah! Soojin how'd you pull this off? I was with you the entire day" I say completely astonished resting my my arms on her shoulders.

"I hired this place for the night and organised your favourite foods" she says not looking me in the eye embraced. So cute, she did all of this for me. 

"Yah, dont look at me like that" I can see her blush. I kiss her cheek which makes her smile even harder. 

" Thank you" I say seriously while looking into her eyes. She leans forward and kisses me gently. we pull away but than I look around nervously thinking someone could see us. 

"Dont worry I made sure when I hired this out no one was to disturb us, and the closest place around here is miles away, now sit lets eat" I nod my head clapping excitedly looking at the food. 

.........

Soojins Pov 

"YAH! I wasn't a stalker" shuhua says defensively as I teasingly mock her.

"You followed me around for 3years straight and you new exactly where I was, that sounds like a stalker to me" I reply with a smirk trying to contain my laughter. 

"Whatever, I just really liked..your cooking" she says fake pouting. 

we've been sitting here for a while just talking and laughing, its been so long since we last had a relaxing day just me and her. So much drama has happened a simple day like this with Shuhua makes everything seem better. 

"Dont act like I was the only "stalker" as you put it, you were just as bad" shuhua smirks cockily. 

She's not wrong. I always had to know where she was and who she was with and id get so jealous if she was talking to someone else, god i'm an idiot how did I not realised I liked her. 

"you gave me a lot of strength back than and even now" I say seriously. 

She looks surprised by my sudden sincere confession. 

"really, I thought I was more of burden back than" She says with a sad smile. I cringe wishing I had showed more of my emotions to her. 

"You were never a burden to me Shuhua. You gave me strength to keep on going when things were difficult, especially when we were trainees you showed me so much love even in times where I refused it. I didn't  tell you this but I was going to quit before we debuted, you know what it was like back than and I was over it, I had everything planned and packed. But than you walked into our dorm with the biggest smile on your face oblivious to what I had planned and hugged me and told me you loved me like you did everyday. Hearing you say that made me stay, I couldn't leave you and I knew I didn't want to. So Shuhua you were never a burden to me" I say truthfully holding her hand over the table. 

She looks at me eyes on the brim of tears. 

"Soojin" she says quietly. 

"Yah, lets not make this emotional" I say embraced. 

"I love you" she says looking at me. I smile back. 

"I love you too" I reply. Nows the perfect time to ask, I pull my hands away panicking now. She pulls my hands back into her eyes before kissing me sweetly. The kiss settled my nerves, now or never Soojin.

"Shuhua I want you to be my girlfriend" I say straight forwardly. 

"im not sure" she replies frowning a little. My heart sinks, she's rejected me I feel tears start to form in my eyes I pull my hands away from her roughly.

"Lets go home" I say coldly. 

I hear Shuhua laugh, I look at her in anger is she seriously laughing right now. this i'm out. 

"Wait baby, IM JOKING" she says grabbing me by the elbow. I ignore her and head to the car. 

"SOOJIN WAIT! come here, of course ill be your girlfriend" she says finding this amusing, i'm still salty and ignore her but stay in place. 

she moves in front of me forcing me to make eye contact with her. 

"im sowwy" she says in aegyo. silence.

"Babyyyyyyyy, dont be mad I kinda thought we were already dating" she says still amused, I look down at her and the way she's looking at me is so cute I can't be mad. I roll my eyes and pull her in. 

"Im all yours" she whispers seductively giving me goose bumps. 

"dont forget it" I say smashing our lips together roughly running my hands all over her body, I massage her earning a moan I smirk into the kiss knowing the effect I have on her. I place my knee in between her thighs eliciting another moan. I pull away quickly knowing it will annoy her. She whines at the loss of contact.

"let's continue this at home" I whisper. She stays silent still flustered and nods her head.