Chapter 5

Stay with me

Soojins pov

(The night before) 
"unnie, you know I could never forget you," Shuhua replied seriously 

I was caught off guard by this statement. This isn't unusual for shuhua to say, but at this moment it feels so different I can't quite describe it. 

"Soojin. Soojin. Hey, soojin" hui says while waving in front of my face. 

"Oh sorry, what were you saying," I say.

"Hey, soojin are you okay? You seem really out of it today." Hui asks concerned while grabbing my hand. 

I quickly pull my hand away " hui, stop you know we can't do this in public" I say sceptically.

" why can't I hold your hand you're my girlfriend, and what does it matter our company's already given us the green light, we don't need to worry about getting in trouble," hui says looking upset.

Ugh, he doesn't understand. It's not the company I'm worried about. 

" Hui, I say calmly. I'm sorry okay but I don't want my family to find out about us through tabloids, I want to tell them myself. You understand right" 

He seems to have calmed down.

"I understand, I'm sorry I got mad...it's just that I hate having to hide my feelings for you" he whispers.

He really is a good guy I do like him but I don't want to hurt Shuhua... I know how she gets, she's so possessive and gets jealous easily so I can't imagine how'd she would react seeing me in a relationship. 

I don't get mad I know it comes from a good place and she's just looking out for me. Everyone thinks I don't care about her but she's the most important person to me. I need her just as much as she needs me. 

I'll talk to her tonight.

"I have to head back to the studio to practice some new choreography, how about you come and help me with it," I say shyly.

" We both know you don't need me to help you dance, but id love to see your moves," He says cheekily.

......

Shuhuas pov

"where'd soojin unnie go," I ask the other members.

"hmm not sure I think she said she was going to the company to rehearse the new dance" soyeon replies.

I didn't even feel her leave the bed this morning. 

Its lunchtime and knowing soojin she probably hasn't eaten, ill go and bring her some lunch. After last night I've decided to go back to the way we were, seeing her upset because of me is something I never want to do. I'll let her tell me when she wants to.

"Okay, ill go and bring her some lunch, see you guys later," I say before leaving.

"byeeee" the members all say.

.....

I got soojin some fried chicken, right now that's her favourite. 

I open the door while looking through the bag. Did I get the sides dishes aswel I think to myself, I forgot the coleslaw? 

"Hey Unnie, I brought yo---" I look up and I see the worst sight possible. Soojin Kissing him. 

"Shuhua!" soojins says shocked pulling herself away from him. 

my heart sinks, I'm frozen I didn't think I could feel any worse than I did that night I found out about them, but this...this is devastating. I need to stay calm, act cool if she's happy so am I.

"Shuhua, it's not what it looks like, I mean it is but-" I cut her off 

"Soojin, I know" she looks at me confused.

"you know?" soojin says while walking to me.

" The other night when you came home late, I was waiting for you in the lounge and that's when I heard you two talking..  I heard him say you're his girlfriend," I say calmly.

"Shuhua im..im sorry I didn't tell you it is just that I was worried at how'd you'd react, I was going to tell you tonight I swear!" soojin says pleadingly. 

I grabbed her face, she looks so ashamed. 

"soojin, look at me" our eyes meet and like always I feel the spark.

"you don't need to apologise, I know how I can be but if you're happy so am I," I say truthfully. 

Her eyes widened I don't think she was expecting me to react like this, truthfully neither did I. She pulls me in for a hug.

"Shuhua, you're the best" she whispers. I hug her back, ill always be here for you soojin even if my heartbreaks along the way I think to myself.

*cough*cough

for a moment I had forgotten he was even here, I pull away from soojin.

"hey, shuhua, nice to see you again," he says nervously.

" same to you," I say a little coldly.

soojin squeezes my hand, " be nice" she says quietly while smiling. I roll my eyes I may be okay with them but that doesn't mean I'm still not going to act like me. 

"ill leave you two, I just came to drop off some food for you unnie" I hand her the bag and start to walk out. 

she tugs my hand back " ill see you later?" she says sceptically. 

I smile " of course where else would I go"