Chapter 3

Stay with me

Soojins pov 

"shuhua," I say with my eyes still closed, no reply she must still be asleep. I look towards her bed but it's empty. 

that's weird it's our day off today which means shuhua doesn't get up until 12 the earliest. 

Text message ~

from Hui 💜~ Morning baby, have a good day I'll hopefully see you later but where pretty busy training I'll let you know! xx

He's so cute, but I cringe a little when he calls me baby it's just so clique. 

To Hui 💜 - Morning, thank you you're the best. If we can't hang out that's alright ill just be with the girls I get it so don't worry. Anyway, have fun and work hard xx 

I walk out of my room and see Yuqi and Soyeon in the lounge annoying each other.

"morning" I greet. 

"morning," they both say in unison than go straight back to laughing and talking. 

I hear noises coming from the kitchen and see Shuhua sitting on the bench well Minnies cooking. 

" Morning," I say non chantingly. 

" morning soojin" 
they both say.

"are you hungry? Me and Shuhua cooked kimchi fried rice. Well actually mainly me" Minnie says playfully glaring at Shuhua. 

"I helped! I kept you company didn't I" Shuhua reply's with puppy eyes. 

Minnie squishes shuhuas cheeks "ugh, Shuhua You're so cute!" 

Why are they being so... touchy and also shuhua hasn't even greeted me like she usually does. 

" Yah I'm chic, not cute," shuhua says while glaring at Minnie. 

I roll my eyes and move towards them " your up early shuhua" I say while trying the rice. 

" I was hungry so I asked Minnie unnie If she could cook me something,"

" you should have woken me up, I would have made you some food," feeling slightly annoyed that she asked Minnie instead of me.

" I didn't want to wake you, I know you had a big night," she says without looking at me.

That's weird she still always wakes me up to cook for her. Maybe she's trying to be thoughtful. 

Miyeon walks into the kitchen 
"Something smells good," Miyeon wraps her arms around my waist, I put my arm around her as well. 

I look in shuhuas direction and there's no reaction, usually she would have been screaming at Miyeon by now to get away from me. But nothing, we head out to the table to eat the food Minnie cooked which tasted really good. There was a spare seat next to me and I expected shuhua to sit here but instead she's sitting next to Minnie and yuqi. 

Why isn't shuhua paying attention to me, stop soojin you're overthinking and who cares if she's not?

"Looks like someone's stealing your girl" Miyeon whispers in my ear smiling. 

" she can have her" I say with no emotion. 

Okay, I'm a little pissed. 

"Haha don't worry everyone knows she's your girl," Miyeon says sensing my annoyance. 

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you, nowadays Minnies attentions on Shuhua. Looks like someone has a new favourite," I smirkI knowing that would annoy her.

Miyeon smacks my arm playfully and looks at Minnie and shuhua sulking, which makes me laugh. 

This gets the attention of Shuhua, she glares at Miyeon until she notices me staring and looks away quickly but continues talking to Minnie.
..... 

Shuhuas pov

I woke up early today I couldn't really sleep, not with last nights memory In my mind. I didn't think soojin getting a boyfriend would hurt me this much, and I also didn't expect her to even be with anyone she doesn't let a lot of people in and I've seen her turn down countless guys so this was a surprise.

I turn to soojin's side of the room, she's even pretty when she sleeps no one can deny how beautiful she is. 

I know I've always had a crush on soojin but I didn't realise just how much until now, knowing someone that isn't me is making her happy breaks my heart. 

I don't know what to do, should I be mad at her? besides the fact that I have feelings for her she still should have told us or at least me. 

Now she has a boyfriend the little hope I had that maybe she liked me too is gone. The only thing I can do is distance myself for my own sanity.

.........

"Shuhua, do you have any plans today?" Minnie ask me.

I notice soojin's eyes looking in my direction from the couch, I'm so nervous I haven't had a proper conversation with soojin and I think she's starting to notice I'm acting strange. 

" I don't have anything planned, whys that?" I reply

" Yay! do you want to come shopping with me? ill buy you ice cream and we can go to the museum!" she says pleadingly.

usually id decline because on my days off I love to just stay home and watch my programmes but right now I want to get as far away from soojin as I can.

"yeah, I guess sounds fun," I say 

"does anyone else want to come?" she questions

"No thanks me and yuqi have plans already but have fun," Soyeon says 

my eyes go to soojin but she's looking at her phone.

"no thanks I have plans to" soojin replys coldly, I'm thankful she declined but hurt knowing she's probably hanging out with Hui.

"I'll come," Miyeon says 

I smile of course she would.

"anyone but Miyeon want to come" Minnie teases.

that earns her a smack from miyeon, I giggle while watching.

"Yah, I was just kidding!" Minnie replied rubbing her shoulder.

I leave them bickering and head to my room to get ready for today. 

I'm going through my closet trying to pick out a cute outfit when I feel slender arms wrapped around my waist from behind. 

I know exactly whose arms they belong to.

"shuhua" soojin says cutely. her head is resting on my shoulder so I can feel her warm breath on my neck. 

"soojin" I say avoiding her eyes.

"shuhua, look at me " 

I turn while trying to keep a straight face 

" whats up" I whisper while looking at her, I'm trying to ignore the fact that our lips are few inches from each other. 

"why are you avoiding me" she's say now in an slightly aggressive way. 

I try to move away but her arms tighten around me, if this was any other time I would have been ecstatic. 

I play dumb 

"Unnie, what are you talking about" I say laughing a little to try and ease the tension.

she looks at me sceptically " are you sure your alright, your not mad at me?" she says 

she looks so sad, am I doing the right thing? "Unnie of course where okay" I force a smile on my face she still looks suspicious but leaves it alone. 

" alright, do you want to watch a movie with me when you get back?" soojin replys while rubbing my arm. 

" I thought you had plans?" I say 

"I can cancel them, they're not that important" she says sweetly .

she wants to stay with me a genuine smile appears on my face " okay unnie, see you when I get back". 

she's pecks my cheek and leaves. 

am I doing the right thing by distancing myself.