Chapter 6

Stay with me

Soojins pov 

It's been a week since Shuhua found out about me and Hui. I was really shocked by the way she reacted, she was so mature. 

That same night I told the members and they were all really happy for me. They wanted to know The details when, where, how. I kept things light, even though Shuhuas been okay I don't want to push it.

Right now we're practising our choreography for our comeback so where extremely busy and tired. 

"Okay girls let's finish here," soyeon says. 

"Yah, finally! Let's go home everyoneeeee" yuqi shouts. 

She never shuts up I think amused. Where all packing up ready to go, but I look to shuhua and she's not leaving. 

"Shuhua, what are you doing let's go," I say tiredly.

"You go unnie, I'm going to stay longer I need to work on a few more things," she says while practising.

She's so cute but she's doing fine I know she gets nervous because our fans can be quite hard on her. 

"Shuhua come on, you need to rest you're doing fine," I say still waiting.

"Unnie it's okay I want to do my best so I don't let you and the fans down," she says focussing.

She's too hard on herself people have been to harsh on her I think to myself, I call miyeon and tell her to leave without us. 

"What parts are you stuck on," I say tiredly. 

She looks at me with the most adorable facial expression. 

"Unnie, no it's okay go home, please! I'm fine I swear." She says worriedly.

I walk to her direction and were both facing the mirror now. 

" Shuhua stop, if I'm here I can help you and you can finish faster. Now, what parts are you stuck on" I say seriously.

Shuhuas pov 

"Okay, when you do the hip movement your body needs to flow don't be so stiff," soojin says.

we've been going hard for about an hour and Soojins really helped I'm so thankful she stayed.

"stand in front of me," she says.

I do as she said, she grabs my hips from behind and pulls me closer to her. Her hands move to my waist. The tips of her fingers graze my skin and I can feel just how soft and warm they are. 

" follow my hands," she says pulling me out of my daze while moving my hips, even though I'm panicking by the fact that soojins so close and holding me like this I manage to listen and get the move right.

"was that okay?" I ask.

she just hummed in reply and moves away from my body. 

"try it a few more times and than well call it" she replies. 

I practice for a few more minutes before we decide to leave. I grab soojins hand and pull her into a hug "thank you jinjin" I say to her cutely, I try to kiss her on the cheek but she pulls away trying not to laugh.

"yah, go away shuhuaaaa" soojin says smiling

I let her go but entwine our hands. moments like these just remind me why I like soojin so much, she's always taken care of me even though she acts like I'm annoying she's always been there when I needed her. 

"What are you looking at," soojin says.

"Can I not look at the love of my life?" I say staring at her trying to hold in my laughter, even though I'm telling the truth I like saying things like this to make her flustered. 

"Yahhh don't say weird things," she says blushing. 

I just laugh, amused by her reaction. 

"Unnie can I ask you a question," I say seriously.

"hmm what is it," soojin says 

"Why do you like Hui," I say nervously. She looks at me a bit surprised by the question. 

"Why do you ask" she replies nonchalantly.

"I'm just curious, before Hui I don't think I've ever seen you interested In anyone," I say casually, I've been wanting to know the answer to this for a while now. 

she smiles at me, which makes me automatically smile back.

"well one thing I really liked about him was his genuineness, most guys faked being a good guy just to try and impress me but with Hui its second nature." she says looking at me.

He seems like a good guy, soojin deserves to be with a good guy. 

"can I ask you one more question" I say 

she laughs " Ask me anything" she replys.

"Do you love him" I say slowly. she doesn't seem phased by my question.

"Do I love him? "she repeats to me, I nod my head. 

"Its a little more complicated Than that Id say, I love him but I'm not in love yet if the makes sense, I like him of course but I think I need more time" soojin says. 

I nod my head in understanding, she squeezes my hand " you okay" she says nicely.

Im happy and sad, she doesnt love him but theres still a chance she could. I regain my composure and smile.

"Of course, I was just curious unnie should we get some food I'm starving" I say still holding her hand lightening up the mood.

"Hmm okay what do you want to eat" soojin reply's. 

I jump up and down from excitement. 
"PIZZA" I say right by her face.