Preparations (5.2/5.3)

My Boyfriends are my Brothers??? (Do You Love Me's Sequel) [BUSY]

Your POV

"Ahhhh!! Now I'm done!!" I said as I finished doing my surprise gift for Sungjong oppa then I heard my phone ring."Hmm... a message?" I said as I grabbed my phone from the table and saw that L oppa texted."Dugeun Dugeun" my heart says as I was really nervous."Why am I nervous??? I'll just open the message" I said as I opened the message and laughed "Puahahahaha!!!!! It's the first time I've seen him use emoticons. He's never been like this... wait.. he's saying that we still need to talk right? Aish!!!!" I said as I stomped my feet like a kid asking for something and texted him back

To: L oppa

      Arasseo but when are we going to talk again?? ><

From: Minhae

"I guess that's fine" I said as I send the text message to him hoping that he would reply back soon as he reads my message "Well what time is it now??" I asked  myself as I looked at the clock that says 11am. "I guess I'll have lunch now.. I'm too lazy to cook.. I'll just have ramyeon then.." I said as I cooked ramyeon and started cooking

After 10 minutes the ramyeon is cooked and I started eating when my phone rang again. "Hmm..?? Another message?" I said at the thought of that was maybe L oppa. I quickly grabbed my phone and opened the message.

          Ya!! Me and Dongwoo hyung will eat lunch there arasseo??

From: Hoya oppa

After I read the message, I texted him back telling him that I just ate ramyeon for lunch and told him to not worry because I'm going to cook for them. After texting them I started to cook some food for Hoya oppa and Dongwoo oppa. Then I remembered  that I haven't kept my gift for Sungjong oppa. I quickly packed it, put it in my backpack and cooked the rice.

While the rice was cooking I heard our doorbell rang. I quickly went to the screen and talked. "Annyeonghaseyeo who's there?" I asked as they replied. "Yo! It's Jang Dongwoo and Hoya" Dongwoo oppa said as I laughed and unlocked the door. "Jya!!! Annyeong is lunch ready?" Dongwoo oppa asked as I laughed at his childness. "Nae we just need to wait for the rice to cook" I said as Hoya went in the kitchen and shouted "It's cook already!!!!". "Ahh jinjja?!!" me and Dongwoo oppa said as we went in the kitchen. "I'll just serve you guys" I smiled at them and added "you can set up the table" I said as I grabbed two bowls and filled it with rice. As I put the meat in a plate I saw them setting up the table.

"Hoya oppa!" I said as Hoya oppa and Dongwoo oppa looked at me with a questioning look. "Waeyeo?" he asked as I put the 2 bowls of rice in to the table, went back to the kitchen and went back to them as I served the meat and two glasses filled with water, I can see them look at each other as if they were talking with their eyes. "Hoya oppa" I said as I grabbed their attention and continued "don't forget that you're on laundry duty today" I said as Hoya oppa's face was shocked. "Jinjja? It's already my turn?" he said as he faced Dongwoo, then he faced me. "Ya! Gwenchanna! I actually did my laundry yesterday, remember what Sunggyu oppa said about me not doing Infinite oppa dul's laundry" I said as I smirked and he gave up and said "arasseo arasseo I'll do it after eating".

After eating, I washed the dishes while Dongwoo oppa was watching tv and Hoya oppa was doing the laundry. I quickly finished it after 5 minutes. After washing them, I went in my room whom I'm sharing it with Sunggyu and Woohyun oppa. I laid down and closed my eyes for a while. After 10 minutes I heard someone knocking at my door. "Nae?" I quickly said as I saw Hoya oppa coming in, he sat down on my bed for a while as I laid down again and closed my eyes. "Were you sleeping?" he asked as I answered "Kind of..." I said as he slapped my head with a paper. "Ya!!! What was that for?" I said as I sat and looked at him. "Mian.. here" he said as he gave me the paper well it's an envelope which I think that he used for slapping me. "What's this?" I said as I grabbed it and looked at it. He stood up and said "Sungjong told me to give you that..." he said as he went out and closed the door. I opened the envelope nervously and read it.

Dear Lee Minhae,

         I know that you're probably at home laying down or watching tv. I hope that you can come to the park later at 3:00 and meet me there. There's something I want to tell you. I'm sorry that I even wrote it on a paper and put it in an envelope. It's because hyung's keep on asking what did I wrote and everything. Well I'll see you later. Love you jagiya!!

Love, 

Lee Sungjong (The Great)

After reading the letter I laughed because of the things he wrote. I quickly took my phone and looked at the time, it was just 2pm. I'm glad that I have 1 hour left for me to prepare. I went outside first and sat with them, they looked at me as if they knew that I have read the letter. "Aish I'm gonna meet Sungjong oppa later so stop looking at me like that" I said as Dongwoo oppa and Hoya oppa laughed. "Ya ya!!" Dongwoo oppa said as he dragged me back to my room. "Ya! Oppa waeyeo?" I said as I look at Hoya oppa who is just following us. "We need to give you a makeover" they said as my eyes widened. "MWO?!?! I don't need a makeover!!" I said as the both of them nodded.

"We'll just choose what you're going to wear" Dongwoo oppa said as he tried searching some clothes in my closet. I just sighed and wait patiently while sitting on my bed. After 2 minutes Dongwoo oppa showed me the outfit that he chose, a red long-sleeved shirt, colored yellow pants and a pink bonnet, I widened my eyes as I screamed to him "Ya! Do you want me to look like a christmas tree oppa??" I said as he quickly went back to searching clothes.

"How about this one?" Hoya oppa said as I turned to look at him. He was holding a white shirt, a white long-sleeved shirt and black pants. I quickly looked at it, then I realized something. "Ahh.. oppa.... you really want me to wear that?" I said as he quickly answered "Nae since it's your last day.. I know it's your couple shirt with Sungjong.. you can actually wear it on top of this long-sleeved shirt" he said as I thought that he was right about wearing it. "Arasseo I'll wear it" I said as Dongwoo oppa was holding something. "This will look good on you" he said as he put the red bonnet on my head. "It really fits well oppa, gomawo" I said as he nodded and the both of them leave the room so that I could change.

After 2 minutes I'm already changed and put my backpack behind my back and went out. "Eotthaeyeo? (What do you think?)" I said as the both of them nodded. "Don't you have any other color of bag?" Hoya asked as I looked at him confusely. "Waeyeo???" I asked "Nevermind I think that's fine already" he said as I look at the clock and it was just 2:30. 

"What time are you going to meet Sungjong?" Dongwoo oppa asked "3pm" I said as I sat beside them. "Ya! You have to go now right?" Hoya oppa said "Ani it's just near so I'll just go  after 15 minutes" I said as I smiled to him. "Arasseo, but where's your jacket?" Hoya oppa asked as I forgot that I need to wear a jacket. "Aigoo Minhae's becoming forgetful" Dongwoo oppa said as I hit his arm lightly. "No I'm not!" I said as I quickly went in my room and grabbed my blue jacket and went outside.

"Ya! Don't you have a thicker one?" Hoya oppa said as I nodded. "Nae oppa I have" I said as he went in my room. "Oppa what is he doing?" I asked Dongwoo oppa as he shrugged his shoulders. "You must wear this" Hoya oppa said as he gave me a red colored thick jacket. "Gomawo oppa" I said as he grabbed the jacket that I was wearing a while ago.

"Ya! You should go now Sungjonggie is probably waiting for you" Hoya oppa said as Dongwoo oppa was pushing me. "Ya!! Oppa I haven't even wear my shoes yet!!" I said as I went and look for my red high-cut converse shoes. "Now go..." Dongwoo oppa said as he pushed me to the door. "Arasseo! I'll see you guys later!!!!!" I said as I went outside.

______________________________________________

 

Hey guys!! Long time no see!! Mian If I haven't updated for so long!!!!

Thanks for the subscribers by the way ^^ Love you guys!

As you guys can see I wrote this chapter in a new writing style ^^

I just want to know if it's ok for you guys......

Don't be a silent reader :P

Comments are appreciated ^^

Love you guys!!! <3

~shiro123