First Date with Myungsoo

My Boyfriends are my Brothers??? (Do You Love Me's Sequel) [BUSY]

Author's POV

The both of you started hiking in Donbongsan (Donbong Mountain). "Wa It's beautiful here oppa" you said as he smiled. "Told you you would like it" he said as you laughed and took photos of the scenery. "Oppa I'm hungry, can we eat please?" you said as Myungsoo nodded and the both of you went to the restaurant nearby. You ordered the food as you sat down in front of Myungsoo. "Hey can I see the photos you took?" you asked as he nodded and gave you his camera. "Wow this is so nice!!" you said as you looked at the other photos. You were a bit shocked when you saw your face there. "Yaa why did you take a photo of me?" you asked as he smiled. "Well you pose the right time at the right place. What can I say?" he said as you laughed. You admit that the photos were really pretty. "Hey did you took a photo of something?" he asked as you nodded and gave your camera to him.

After 15 minutes of scanning photos from each others cameras. The food came and the both of you started eating. "Hey oppa" you said while eating. "Wae?" he asked. "Do you think we should play a game?" you asked as he shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. "What do you want to play?" he asked as you shrugged your shoulders. "I actually don't know" you said as he laughed. "As expected" he said as you cheekily smiled. Your phone rang and it was playing Destiny. "Yoboseyo?" you said. "Minhae ah, are you guys eating lunch now?" Sunggyu asked. "Nae! We are gyujiji oppa" you said as Myungsoo started laughing. "What time are you guys coming home?" he asked. "I don't know oppa. Here ask Myung oppa" you said as you gave Myungsoo your phone.

"Eo hyung? Waeyo?" Myungsoo said. "What time are you guys coming home? Remember we're going to practice tonight for our tour" Sunggyu said. "Don't worry, we'll be home before 10pm" he said. "Ya! What 10pm? Come back here before 9pm ok?" Gyu said. "Nae" Myungsoo said. "I'll hung up now" he said as Myungsoo nodded and gave you back your phone. "So what did gyujiji said?" you asked. "He said that we should be back before 9pm" he said as you nodded. "Then let's eat fast! It's almost 2pm" you said as he smiled and nodded.

After eating, the both of you went outside and started hiking again. "Hey! I've thought of a game!" you said as he looked at you. "What is it?" he asked. "How about in every 10 minutes we hike, we should play 'cham cham cham'*. The person who gets 3 wins can give a dare to the loser how's that?" you said as he thought about it. "Well let's play it then" he said as he started walking. "Ya!! We're playing now!" you said as he laughed and went near you. "Kai bai bo" you said as you put out paper and L puts out rock. "Asa!" you said as you started saying. "Cham cham cham!" you said as your hand was on your right side and L's head was on your right side. "Yes! One point for me!" you said as you started playing again. After playing 4 rounds of cham cham cham, you won. "Yay! I want oppa to piggy back me" you said. "Ya! That's like a punishment. You're a bit heavy" he said as you kicked him playfully. "Ya! I lost weight when you guys were busy" you said as he laughed and sat down. "Get on now" he said as you smiled and ride on his back.

"Am I heavy?" you asked as Myungsoo started lifting you up. "Hmm.. you're actually lighter now" he said. "Yay!" you said as he continued walking. "Wa! Look oppa! The view is nice!" you said as you started taking photos. "Ya I can't take photos now because I'm carrying you" he said as you smiled. "Let's take a photo together" you said as you took a photo of the both of you with the view as the background. "How does it look like?" he said as you smiled. "It's nice!" you said as he looked at it. After 10 minutes, Myungsoo puts you down.

Myungsoo stretched first before you guys played again. After the both of you played, Myungsoo won. "Hmm.. what kind of dare should I give you?" he said as you were just looking at him. "How about you holding my hand" he said as you laughed. "Well you haven't held my hand since a while ago" he said as you just nodded before he changes his mind. You held his hand and the both of you continued walking. "Hey look there!" Myungsoo said as you looked to your left side. Then suddenly, you felt Myungsoo kissing your cheek. "Yaaaaa don't fool me like that!" you said as you playfully hit him. "You're so cute" he said as you blushed.

"10 minutes!!" you said. After the both of you played, Myungsoo won again. "Ya! How did that happened?!" you said as you sighed. "I guess it's just luck" he said as you pouted. "Fine! What's the dare now?" you asked. "You should buy me a drink from that shop" he said as he pointed at the shop. "I want water" he said. "Aish! Arasseo!" you said as you quickly ran to the shop and bought water for you and Myungsoo. "Here" you said as he smiled. "Ok now hold my hand again" he said. "Ya! It's just for one dare" you said as you stuck out your tongue. "Aish arasseo. We're halfway there already" he said as the both of you continued hiking.

After 2 hours, the both of you seemed to forget about your game because the both of you arrived at the top of the mountain. "Wa! Oppa! Look! We can see Seoul from here" you said as you dragged Myungsoo. "Waa yeppeuda!" you said as he smiled and started taking pictures. "Yaaa you're taking photos again?" you asked as he smiled and nodded. "Well it's for memories too" he said as you nodded and sat down on the bench. "I'm so tired!!!" you said as you laid down on the bench.

"I need to take a photo of this" Myungsoo said as he took a photo of you laying down on the bench. "Ya! You're getting lazy again" Myungsoo said as he lifted up your legs, sat down at the very end of the bench and put your legs on his lap. "Can't I just sleep here?" you said. "Ya a lot of people are here looking at you so don't sleep ok?" he said as you nodded and sat properly.

"What are we gonna do at the top anyways?" you asked as Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, you want to chit-chat for a bit again?" he asked as you nodded. "Well what do you think of today?" he asked. "Well it was tiring of course" you said as he laughed. "Well do you think this is bad for our first date?" he asked as you were thinking about it. "Hmm.... maybe? Nah it was really fun oppa!" you said as Myungsoo just nodded and sighed.

"Hm? What's wrong oppa?" you asked as he shook his head. "Nothing, don't mind oppa" he said as you nodded. "Minhae ah look there" Myungsoo said while pointing to your right. You turned your head there but found nothing special. "Eh there's nothing op-" you said while turning your head to the left. When your face met his, he quickly gave you a peck on your lips. "Y-yaa... what is oppa d-doing?" you said as you stuttered and blushed. "That's enough for today" he said while blushing. "Let's go" Myungsoo said as you stood up and grabbed your things. "N-nae" you said as you looked in front and noticed something. "O-oppa! Look! Sunset!" you said excitedly as you quickly ran to the direction where the sun was.

Myungsoo smiled as he followed you. "Oppa look!" you said as you were jumping up and down. "It's so pretty" you said as you started taking photos of the sky. "Ya oppa why are you not taking a photo of it?" you asked as he smiled. "Don't worry I'm just setting up my camera" Myungsoo said as he started taking photos of you and the sky. "Perfect for my wallpaper" he thought as he smiled at the photo. "Huh? Oppa what happened?" you asked as he quickly turned off his camera. "Oh n-nothing" he said as you looked at his camera. "Did you took a photo of me again?" you asked as he smirked. "Well why do you care if I took a photo of you?" he said as you pouted. "I wanna seee~" you said as Myungsoo held his camera up high.

"Unfair!" you said as Myungsoo smiled and went near you. "Don't worry I'll show you next time my baby" he said as your eyes widened when he called you baby. "Y-ya what do you mean baby?" you said as he kissed your forhead. "I love you" he said as you blushed. "I-I, I love you too.." you said while your head was down because you were blushing. "Wae? Too shy?" he said as he raised your head and now you're looking at him. You avoided his gaze and laughed awkwardly. "I-I am not shy ok?!" you said as you looked at him and you saw him smiled.

"You're not my little sister anymore so I can do this right?" he said as he held your face and leaned in closer. "I-I" you stuttered as L kissed your lips. You were shocked but soon you gave in and kissed him back. After the kiss, you and Myungsoo were blushing. "L-let's just go now op..pa" you said as you went ahead and hiked down the mountain.

"I....I just kissed him..... omona eotteoke?!" you thought as you were panicking in your mind. You quickly snapped out of it when you felt something holding your hand. "Hey" Myungsoo said as you just nodded and held his hand. "H-hey..." you said as you mentally facepalmed yourself. "W-why am I nervous right now?" you thought as you looked Myungsoo who also had the same reaction as you. "Aish! I can't believe I just kissed her!!!" Myungsoo thought as he looked at your hand which was holding his.

"O-oppa... are we going home?" you asked as he nodded. "It's almost 7pm" he said as you nodded. When the both of you reached the bottom of the mountain, the both of you rode the bus home. You were tired so you took a nap on Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo smiled as he checked the photos he took. After 20 minutes, the both of you walked to the dorm. "Oppa I'm hungry" you said as he smiled. "Well.. let's see if they are at home" he said as you nodded and went in the bulding. When the both of you went in, they weren't there. "I guess I should give them a call" Myungsoo said as he called Sunggyu.

"Hyung-ah we're here at home" "Okay" "Nae" "We haven't" "Oh" "Ok hyung" "Ok we're going there bye" was all the things you have heard from Myungsoo. "We're going to the practice room" he said. "Why? Me too?" you said as he nodded. "There's food there so let's eat there first ok?" he asked as you nodded and wore your shoes again. "Are we walking?" you asked as he nodded. "Oh well, exercising is no fun" you said as Myungsoo laughed. "Let's go now before hyung gets mad" he said as the both of you walked to the practice room.

When the both of you went in, you quickly widened your eyes as you quickly ran. "OMONA TASTY OPPA DUL!!!!" you screamed as you quickly hugged Daeryong and Soryong who was eating. "Omo ya what's wrong with you? You missed us that much?" Daeryong said as you nodded. "Omo I love your new song. "Mamama!!!!!!" you said as all the people in there laughed. "Ya are you just greeting them?" Sunggyu said as you laughed. "Keke sorry gyujiji oppa, I haven't seen them for a long time. Look, I even learnt their dance" you said as you sang and danced. "AM PM Shikye Chyeoda Bojima~" you sang while dancing to it. "Ya Minhae ah I didn't know you dance" Soryong said as you smiled.

"Yeah she dances really well" Hoya said as you quickly ran to him and hit his arm. "Ya!" you said as everyone laughed. "Minhae ah just eat now" Daeryong said as you nodded and grabbed one lunchbox. "Jalmokesseubnida" you said as you started eating. "Ya eat slowly" Sungyeol said as you sighed and ate slowly. After eating, you told them that you were really tired. "Go home now" Sunggyu said as you nodded and packed your things. "Ya let me take you home" L said as you shook your head. "It's ok oppa. You need to practice. Plus, the dorm is just a few blocks away" you said as Myungsoo grabbed your bag and arm as he dragged you outside. "Hyung! I'm taking Minhae hom!" he said as he quickly dragged you outside the practice room.

"Ya, I can just go home by myself oppa" you said as he just stared at you. "O-ok" you said as you started walking. Time to time, you would always look back at Myungsoo who was also looking at you everytime you look at him. Myungsoo smiled as he went near you and held your hand. You were a bit shocked about Myungsoo holding your hand but soon, you held his hand back while smiling. When the both of you arrived outside the building, you quickly turned to Myungsoo. "My bag. You can drop me off here" you said. "Where's my goodnight kiss first?" he asked as you sighed. "Seriously?" you asked as he nodded. You gave up and kissed his cheek. After that, he quickly kissed your cheek before giving your bag back. "Ya" you said as he smiled. "Go now so that I can go too" he said as you nodded and quickly went in the building.

 

_______________________________________________

Hey guys! ^^

Sorry because this update took long >.<

School just started so yeah >.<

I'm really sorry T.T

Hope you guys still like the update ^^

I'll try to update as soon as possible :)

P.S No polls for this chapter cause I'm lazy xD sorryyyyy

Love you guys <3

~shiro123