Is It My Destiny?

My Boyfriends are my Brothers??? (Do You Love Me's Sequel) [BUSY]

Author's POV

Today, you finished doing dance covers with your friends, Yeoul and Junghee. "Kkeut!! (Finished!!)" Junghee said as you laughed and started stretching again. "Ya! We only booked this room for 2 hours Minhae ah" Yeoul said. "I know, I know. I'm just really nervous" you said as she laughed. "Ya you? Nervous? Besides, you can always practice in your house" she said as you glared at her. "Oh I forgot, you haven't told your dad that you're performing" she said as you sighed. "Nevermind I'll just tell him later and practice a bit" you smiled as she pinched your cheeks. "Good" she said as the 3 of you changed your clothes and went out of the practice room.

When the 3 of you went out, you spotted someone going towards you. "Hey who's that?" Junghee asked. "Uhm.. uh... SEE YOU GUYS ON MONDAY!!!!" you shouted while running to the staircase. 'How did that freak chase me here? Aish! Lee Sungjong! Your getting it later!!' you thought as you ran downstairs and went out the door. "Hey" someone said as you widened your eyes. You tried escaping but he quickly grabbed your arm. "What are you doing there princess?" he asked. "Well what are YOU doing here? You were just upstairs a while ago! How did you-" "Bye Minhae! Bye Myungsoo oppa!" Junghee said as Yeoul just waved. "I went in the elevator of course. It's much more faster than stairs pabo" L said while laughing.

"Aish! Why are you hereee?" you whined as Myungsoo dragged you to the cafe nearby. "Well what else? I just wanted to take you home" he said as he ordered one Americano and one Caramel Macchiato. "Here you go sir" the lady said as Myungsoo grabbed the both of them and sat on a 2-seat table. You sat in front of him and you started glaring at him. "If only I could just stare at you like that too but I'm really thirsty" he said as he started sipping his Americano. "Ya! How did you find out about that place" you said while drinking your Caramel Macchiato. "Easy. Lee Sungjong told me" he said as you lightly hit the table and mumbled. "Lee Sungjong. You're getting it this time". "Don't kill Sungjong. I told him I would be taking care of you and make you not kill him" he said as you were confused. "Wait, how did Jjonggie oppa knew I was practicing today?" you said as Myungsoo widened his eyes. "Practice? Practice for what? He just told me you guys are attending some kind of dancing class" he said as you facepalmed.

"Thanks a lot Lee Sungjong for protecting the identity" you thought as you sighed. "I'm practicing for our school festival with my friends" you said as he slightly coughed and almost spitted his coffee on you. "You're performing?!" he said as you nodded. "Don't tell the others oppa. Please!!" you said as he just nodded. "So what are you guys going to do?" he asked. "None of your business" you said as he glared at you. "Tell me or I will tell them that you are performing in your school's festival" he stared at you as you sighed. "Fine! Fine! We're dancing to Infinite's Destiny and Inception. There happy?" you sarcastically said as he smiled. "You're really performing our songs?" he asked as you nodded. "I suggested them that and they agreed. Plus, a lot of people in our school are an Inspirit" you said as Myungsoo smiled and stood up.

"Where are you go-" you said as Myungsoo cut your sentence and dragged you outside. You grabbed your drink as you quickly followed his pace which kept on getting faster and faster. "Oppa.. can we slow down?" you said while panting. "It's ok. We're here" he said as he stopped in front of the bus stop. "You could have just told me we're going here right? Not drag me to the bus stop!" you said as he smiled and kissed your cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm just really excited that you are dancing to our song" he said as you sighed and waited for the bus.

After 2 minutes, the bus arrived and the both of you sat in the bus. After 10 minutes, Myungsoo grabbed your hand and told you that you guys are going down here. You just nodded and got out of the bus. You then realized that this wasn't the stop near your dorm, but the stop near their practice room. "Y-ya! I don't wanna dance in front of you!" you said as he stared at you again. "I want to see how you dance right in front of this oppa" he said as the both of you went down the bus and walked to the practice room. "Aish I can't believe I'm doing this" you sighed as Myungsoo laughed and patted your head. "Don't be shy ok? The others have their own individual schedules and by individual I meant Sungjong, Dongwoo hyung and Woohyun hyung are sleeping in the dorm" he said as you laughed.

"Fine fine fine but make sure no one comes in the practice room nor you recording me while performing got that?" you said as he nodded making you sigh knowing that he would definitely take a video of you secretly. "Aish nevermind. They're gonna find it out anyway" you said as Myungsoo was confused. "What do you mean?" "Well you can just tell them. I'm gonna tell appa also and it won't hurt to tell them that I am actually performing right?" you asked as he nodded. "Good girl" he said as the both of you went downstairs to the practice room. "Annyeonghaseyo!" you and L said as the both of you greeted the staffs. "Eo appa!!!" you said as you quickly went to your dad and told him why you and L wanted to go in the practice room. "Wow really?! That's great! The others are in the room too. Is it fine with you? Sungjong, Hoya and Woohyun are inside. They told me that Dongwoo is still sleeping" he said as you laughed. "As expected from Dinowoo oppa" you said as you waved to your father and went in the practice room.

"Annyeong!" you said as you closed the door and it turns out that they were having their break. "So why are you guys here? Isn't Myungsoo taking you home after your dance class?" Woohyun asked as you facepalmed and looked at Sungjong who just glared at you. "Ok that dance class was a lie made by Mr. Sungjong so that you guys won't know that I have been practicing for something" you said as you sat down beside Woohyun. "What do you mean practicing?" Hoya said as you explained to them about Sungjong knowing that you are going to perform in your school's festival. "Jinjja?!?!" Woohyun and Hoya said as you nodded and sighed. "She's going to dance to Destiny and Inception" Myungsoo added as Woohyun hugged you. "My baby is growing up!!" he said as you tried to break his tight hug. "Well show us what you got then" Hoya said as you sighed. "Wait. Whose part are you doing anyway and are you only performing the dance?" he asked. "I'm actually doing three parts since there's only 5 of us performing and no, we are also going to sing too. I'm doing MyungMyung oppa, Jjonggie oppa and Dinowoo oppa's parts" you said as you started stretching. "Wait, 5? There was only the 3 of you there a while ago" L said. "The others didn't come today" you said as he nodded. "And why are you doing 3 parts?" Woohyun asked. "Well they actually chose their favorite memners and I kinda lost in rock,paper,scissors that's why I got all of your parts" you said as they laughed.

"We never saw you perform seriously in front of us so perform it well ok?" Hoya said as you nodded. Suddenly, someone opened the door. "Hey guys!!! I didn't know all of you were here practicing" Dongwoo said as you quickly had a mental breakdown. "What happened to her? OTL?" he asked as Woohyun immediately told him the situation. "I'm just right in time! Woohoohoo!" he said as he sat down next to Hoya. "Ya! Perform now!" Sungjong said as you stood up. "It feels so awkward performing Inception alone" you said. "Just performed like what you practiced" Dongwoo said as he gave you a chair.

You gave the signal to L which means to start the music. You started dancing to Inception first. You realized that Infinite's eyes were on you which made you nervous at first but you eventually lose your nervousness and performed with ease. "Gipeojin neoui hansum kkaejil geot gateun useum. Neukkil su isseo nado da ara~" you sang to Dongwoo's line while performing. You looked at them and saw them nodding with the beat and concentrated on your performance. After Inception, they were shocked at the next track as it was their teaser audio which made them realize that you edited the audio. You did the part of Myungsoo perfectly in the intro which made them stare at you with awe. "Dasin ni gyeoteseo tteonaji anheulge~" You started dancing to Destiny and as you looked at them, you realized that Sungjong was taking a video of you while L was taking photos secretly. You ignored them as you continued performing. After performing, Dongwoo got up and quickly ran towards you.

"This oppa is so proud of you!!!!" he said as you laughed. "Ya you did better than Myungsoo in the intro" Woohyun said. "Ya hyung!" Myungsoo said as you laughed. "Thanks oppa dul" you smiled. "Well when is the performance?" Dongwoo asked. "Next Thursday" you said. "Aww we're filming for This Is Infinite aish" Hoya said. "Don't worry. I'll be there filming her" your appa said as he opened the door and went in. "Really?!" you asked as you went faced the wall and had a mental breakdown. "You and Myungsoo are the menbong couple" Dongwoo said as all them laughed. "Ya! I don't breakdown like that!" Myungsoo said as you playfully kicked him. "Just admit it you idiot" you said as Myungsoo stared at you. "Ya! I'm older than you!" he said as you laughed.

"Minhae ah" Hoya said. "Yes oppa?" you said as Hoya went near you. "I bet you'll do great" he said as you blushed. "Thanks oppa" you hugged him. "Did I missed any detail though?" you asked as he shook his head. "Just be careful when you are moving the chairs in Inception" he laughed as I nodded.

You stayed with Infinite until 9:30PM. "Do I really need to go homeee?" you asked as Sunggyu laughed. "Ya! You should! You have school tomorrow ok?" he said as all the members nodded. "We'll just see you later ok? We'll try to finish as early as possible" Hoya said as you smiled and nodded. "I'll be taking her home" your dad sad as Infinite hugged you before you go.

You went home with your dad. He was in the car driving while you were just staring at the view outside. "Minhae ah" your dad suddenly said as you turned to him. "Yes appa? What is it?" you said. "You're really good during the practice. Why won't you consider becoming a trainee in the company? Even Jungyeop hyung wants you to be one" he said. "Huh? Jungyeop ahjusshi? Why? He saw me?" you asked as he laughed. "Well, he asked me if you were really good in singing and dancing and I told him that you were and that you also like rapping" he said as you angrily pouted. "Appa!!! Why did you tell him?! You know that I don't want to be an idol right?" you said as he sighed.

"Yes I know. But if you will be a trainee, you might debut with your Soojung unnie (Babysoul)" he said as you sighed. "I'll... think about it appa" you said as the both of you arrived in the car park. "I'll be going first" you said as you ran to the elevator and went to the dorm.

"Aish! Why does everyone want me to be one? Singing, dancing and rapping are just my hobbies geez" you said as you changed your clothes and got ready to go to sleep.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

Sorry for not updating for so long :(

You guys should have known that I have been busy with school stuff >.<

Eventhough people don't comment in this story anymore xD

Sorry if tis chap really -_-

I just wanna keep on continuing this because.. well idk... I just want to still continue it xD

But thank you guys for still supporting ^^

Love you guys!!

Oh and please answer the poll~

 

Thanks!!!!!

<3

~shiro123