Festival D-DAY (Myungsoo Jealousy)

My Boyfriends are my Brothers??? (Do You Love Me's Sequel) [BUSY]

A/N: Since all of you disagreed Minhae to be a trainee I'll continue with the story now! ^^

__________________________________

Author's POV

You and your friends were at backstage warming up. "Eotteoke Minhae ah" Junghee said as she was really nervous. "Ya don't be nervous okay? We're here to support you" Yeoul said as you and the others nodded. "Let's do fighting first before we go" Sojin suggested as all of you nodded and put all your hands out. "Let's all have fun fighting!!!" Yeoul shouted as all of you screamed. "The next performance will be given out by class 3A's Kim Yeoul, Lee Junghee, Lee Minhae, Jung Sojin and Kang Jangmi" the MC said as the audience clapped and screamed. All of you started getting into your positions, when Inception started playing, everyone was screaming. So far, all of you did great. Destiny played and all of you were dancing and singing together. You smiled as you saw your appa taking a video of you but something was not right. There were a few people behind him. When all of you finished, you all bowed and went to the backstage.

"Hey... have you guys saw my appa?" you asked as Yeoul and Junghee nodded. "Do you guys recognized the ones behind him?" you asked as they shook their heads. After the festival, you quickly went to your school gate and saw some people dressed in black. "Wait.... these are the people that" you said as you quickly ran on the other side. Someone saw you and started chasing after you with the others. "Oh no.. what to do? Are they gangsters? Where's appa?!" you thought as you ran to an alley but stopped when you saw that there was a dead end. 3 people stopped and went towards you. "A-andwaeyo! Don't come near me!" you shouted as you were starting to cry. One person smiled and went near you. "Well I guess I have to kidnap you my lady" he said as you stopped crying because you recognized that voice. "O-oppa?" you said as he took off his hat and glasses and hugged you. "Myung Oppa!!!!" you exclaimed as you hugged him tight and cried since you thought that you were really going to get kidnapped or by someone.

"Aigoo... sorry we made you cry" Sungjong said as he your hair. "Jonggie oppa!" you looked up and saw him smiling at you. "You really didn't recognize us MinMin?" Woohyun asked as you nodded. "I thought you were bad guys or something" you said as Myungsoo let go of the hug. "Then our disguises were really convincing huh?" Woohyun said as you suddenly remembered something. "Aren't you guys the one with appa a while ago?!" you asked as they laughed and nodded. "Phew! Glad we weren't mobbed by people. Let's go now MinMin, we're taking you home" Woohyun said as they all wore their disguises again and headed towards the car.

Woohyun drove and all of were silent in the ride. "Oh where's appa? I thought you guys were filming?" you asked. "Hyung is in the company now and we actually finished early than expected so we came to see you!" Sungjong said as you smiled. "You were really amazing back there jagi" Myungsoo said as you nodded. "You were really great! Didn't even made a mistake!!" Woohyun said while driving. "Thanks oppa!" "I guess all those practices you had with me worked" Sungjong said as you laughed. "Practices?" the both of them asked. "Well, when we were still together, he would go to our practices and guide us" you said. "Mwo?!" they said as Sungjong nodded. "I'm just that amazing" Sungjong said as you laughed and high-fived him.

You all arrived in the dorm and you quickly went to the couch and laid down there. "Don't be a lazy kid and change your clothes first" Sunggyu said as you sighed. "Ey oppaaaa" you whined as he looked at you again. "Fine fine fine" you said as you went to your room and change your clothes. You went out and saw everyone dressed. "Practice?" you asked as they nodded. "See you guys later!!!" you said as Sunggyu, Woohyun, Myungsoo, Sungjong and Dongwoo waved back.

You yawned as you wanted to sleep but you were actually hungry. You grabbed some ramyeon and cooked. You sat on the couch and the tv and started eating the ramyeon. 

The next day...

"Uh huh?" you said. "Now you know where it is right?" your dad asked. "Nae! Thanks appa!" you said as you quickly packed the food and put them on your huge backpack before heading out to the dorm. Everyone was looking at you but you didn't care. It was already 7pm and Infinite just finished filming the drama part and their individual parts. All that's left was the dancing scene. "I hope they'll like it!" you thought as you rode the bus. After 1 hour, you arrived at the venue.You quickly saw your appa. "Appa" you whispered as he smiled. "Just in time, they just have one take left and then it's dinner time" he said as you nodded. "Wow you brought a lot" he said as you nodded. "I also brought for the staffs too but I think this isn't enough" you said as he smiled. "I've got that covered" he said as you kissed his cheek. "Thanks appa" you said as he guided you to a place where Infinite couldn't see you.

"Cut!" the director shouted. "Dinner time for everyone!" he said as Infinite nodded and panted. "That was like the 10th time we have been dancing to this song" Sungyeol said as all of them went to the big table where everyone would be eating dinner. Infinite widened their eyes as they saw you setting up the table. "Minhae!!!!!!!" all of them shouted and ran towards you. "Don't come all at o-!" you said as they all tackled you and hugged you. "Appa!!! Help!!!" you screamed as he just laughed. "Waaa why are you here?" Dongwoo asked. "I brought food for everyone!" you said as they looked at the table and quickly sat down. "Eat up! I already ate dinner at home" you said as they nodded. "Gomawo!" they all said as you smiled. "Eo kamsahamnida Minhae-ssi" the staff said as you called them up.

You high-fived your dad who smiled. "Wow you did a good job Minhae-ah" Hyoan, another manager of Infinite said as you nodded and smiled. "You guys should eat up too" you said as they nodded. When they all finished their food, Infinite gathered around you and saw you playing with your phone. You laughed as you were actually texting your long time friend HyunJoo. "Who are you talking to?" Myungsoo asked. "Hyunjoo oppa" you said as they all were confused. "Who's that?" Sunggyu asked. "He's my friend who went to the States before and now he's back in Korea! You guys should totally meet him!" you said as they just nodded. "Ohh... I see" Myungsoo said as he went to the cordi noona's. Everyone also did the same except for Sunggyu and Dongwoo. "So was that the guy you told us that you had a crush on before?" Sunggyu asked as you nodded. "I don't have a crush on him now though. We're just good friends!" you smiled as they both nodded. "Well we better get going ok? We'll see you later" Sunggyu said as he walked towards the others. "I have to go too ok?" Dongwoo smiled as you nodded and smiled at him.

After 10 minutes, the shoot started again. This time, you watched them as they danced in sync. You awed everytime they would do their parts. "I'm so happy to be with them" you thought and smiled. After 1 hour, you started not watching since your eyes were starting to hurt because of the lights and watching them over and over again made you bored since it's the same song being played continuously. Your phone started ringing and it was Junghee. "Yoboseyo?" you said as you stood up and went to a quieter place but you can still see Infinite dancing to the song. "Minhae ah!!" Junghee said. "What is it?" "Are you available tomorrow?" Junghee asked. "I think I am, why?" you said. "Can we watch a movie together?" she asked. "Sure thing Junghee ah you're so cute haha" you said while smiling widely. "Eyyy you're much more cuter than me pabo" she said as you laughed. "I'll call you again later to see if I can go or not" you said. "Arasseo little cat" she said as you smiled. "Ok little puppy I'll hung up now ok?" "Sure! Bye bye!" "Bye!" you said and smiled. You immediately went to your dad and tapped his shoulder. "Eo? What is it?" he asked. "Appa, Junghee asked me if we can watch a movie tomorrow" you asked as your dad nodded. "Sure Minhae ah, tell me what time is it gonna be" "I think it's around the afternoon appa. We might also walk around after" you said as he was thinking. "Ok, sure thing but you need to be home before 6pm ok?" he asked as you nodded.

"Cut!" the director said which shocked you. "Aigoo! Ok appa!" you smiled. "I'll tell you the time later when I confirm it with Junghee ok?" you asked as he nodded. Sungyeol suddenly went up to you and hugged you. "Ah Minhae ah I'm so tired" he said as you laughed. "Take a rest later ok?" you asked as he nodded. Your phone suddenly rang again so you answered it. "Minhae ah!" Junghee said which made you laugh. "What is it little puppy?" you asked as Sungyeol widened his eyes with the nickname. Myungsoo also heard it and suddenly stood near you. "Were you permitted?!" she asked as you laughed. "Of course little puppy! What time are we going anyway?" you asked as Myungsoo widened his eyes. He never heard you call someone little puppy nor those cute names to anyone. "Who is she talking to?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo as he shook his head. "Is it that Hyunjoo guy?" Hoya asked while wiping his sweat. Myungsoo didn't answered and just stared at you. Sungyeol stopped hugging you and went to Myungsoo. "I think we can meet at 2pm and watch the film at 3pm! Do you think it's fine?" she said as you nodded. "Of course!!!" you shouted. "Ok see you tomorrow little cat! Goodnight!" she said as you giggled. "Ok goodnight my little puppy! Sleep well too ok?" you said. "Hehe of course! Bye!" "Bye!" you said as Junghee hung up the phone.

When you looked up, you saw 4 people staring at you. You were surprised as you didn't know that they were staring at you. Myungsoo glared at you again and went to the cordi noona's again. The others followed Myungsoo, which confused you. "Huh? What's wrong? I was only talking to Junghee" you thought as you went near them. "Hey why are you guys like that?" you asked Sungjong as he dragged you far away from Myungsoo. "Who were you talking to?" he asked. "Oh it's my little puppy Junghee! She invited me to watch a movie with her tomorrow" you said while smiling. You saw Sungjong widened his mouth, which made you confused.

"We thought you were talking to that Hyunjoo guy" he said as you laughed. "Ya why would you think it's him? The nickname? I never even gave nicknames to him before" you said as Sungjong sighed in relief. "All you have to do is announce it to everyone. Myungsoo's quite jealous cause he thought it was Hyunjoo" Sungjong said as you laughed. "Really?!" you said as he nodded. You both went back to the place where they wait for the second dance scene. You skipped happily and kneeled in front of Sungyeol who was playing games. "Eo Minhae ah? Wae?" he asked. "Where's gyu oppa?" you asked as he pointed to the seat on the other side. "Oki thanks!" you said as you skipped to the other side. "Gyujiji~ oppa" you said as Sunggyu looked at you. "What is it?" he said. "Tomorrow I'm going to watch a movie with Junghee ok? Just want to tell you" you said while smiling. He nodded as you saw Myungsoo behind him. You smiled and sat beside him. "Oppa" you said as he ignored. "Oppa?" you tried again as you smiled. "Oppa that was Junghee my little puppy~" you said as Myungsoo faced you.

"I was talking to Junghee a while ago not Hyunjoo oppa" you smiled as he looked at you. "Little puppy is my new nickname for Junghee! She calls me little cat in return hehe we just made our nicknames a while ago" you said as Myungsoo kept on blinking his eyes in disbelief as he thought that it was Hyunjoo. "Omona~ you're so cute when you're jealous" you whispered and pinched his cheeks. You didn't want the staff misunderstood so you just whispered it. "Ya! That hurts!" he said as you laughed and ran to the other side. You hid behind Woohyun who was walking. "Woohyun oppa! Hide me!!!" you said as Myungsoo smiled. "Hyung ah please I just need to punish her for pinching my cheeks so hard!" he said as Woohyun laughed and looked at you who was tugging his polo shirt really tight and hid your face on his back (his clothing when they had the black costumes). "Oppa! Don't! I'll buy you something in return!!" you screamed as Woohyun chuckled and started protecting you. "You promised that" he said as you nodded. "Hyung!!" L said as Woohyun turned around and dragged you to a corner. L was also chasing after you two. "Kids stop running!!!" your dad said as you three stopped and bowed. "We're sorry" all of you said as Myungsoo glared at you. "Be thankful that your appa stopped us" he said as you laughed. He went back to the waiting area. "MinMin ah" Woohyun said as you looked at him. "What are you gonna buy oppa?" he asked as you shrugged your shoulders. 

"How about Americano later" you said as Woohyun smiled and nodded. "Call, but isn't the shops closed already?" he said as he looked at the clock that says 9:30. "Oh you're right oppa" you said. "How bout tomorrow?" he said as you nodded. "Let's talk again later ok?" he said as he joined the rest for the shoot. You smiled as you sat down and waited for all of them. After 2 hours, Infinite bowed and said "Thank you for your hard work". All of them hurried up and change their clothes while you went out of the location and went to the car.

"Minmin ah!!!" Woohyun said as he opened the door and saw you sleeping already, your head leaning on the window. He chuckled as he sat next to you and put your head on his shoulder. L came in and saw you sleeping. "Eo? She's sleeping?" he asked as Woohyun nodded. "Hope you don't mind" he teased as L just went to back and sat down. Soon, everyone came and all of you went back to your dorms. "Minmin ah~" Woohyun said as he ruffled your hair. "Hm?" you said as you opened your eyes. "Ya wake up now sleepyhead" Sungyeol said as pulled you up and dragged you out of the car. "Mwoya? I'm sleepy" you said as you grabbed onto Sungyeol's shirt and walked with your head on his back and walked. Everyone started laughing except for one person.

"Aish am I jealous?! No right? Kim Myungsoo get back to your senses and act normally!" Myungsoo thought as he followed all of you.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

Sorry for the long wait T_T

I know that this chapter and I'm really sorry about that :(

I kept on holding on with this fanfic too since I started it 2 years ago and it still hasn't finished T_T

I promised myself to finish this fanfic this year and I will!!

I'm really sorry guys for the long wait T_T

Finally exams are done!!!

That means, school is going to end and I'm really really happy!!!!

No school = More updates <3

Hope you guys are still with me ^^

Kamsahamnida!!!!

Saranghaeyong~ hehehe ^^ <3

~shiro123