Music Bank~

My Boyfriends are my Brothers??? (Do You Love Me's Sequel) [BUSY]

A/N This is just gonna be a short chapter >.<

__________________________________________________________

Author's POV

"Minhae ah! Faster!!" your dad said as you quickly went out of your room. "What were you doing?!" he asked. "I...I was watching hehe" you said as he sighed and the both of you quickly went out and went to MuBank. "Appa!! Can we go to that cafe first?" you said. "Why?" "I promised Namu oppa that I'm treating him one" "Ok but be fast ok?" he said as you opened the door and quickly went to the cafe. "Hmm... should I only buy for him or for everyone?" you thought as someone tapped your shoulders. "Are you buying for the others?" your appa asked as you laughed and shrugged your shoulders. "I'll buy for the others then" he said as you nodded. "Ah! I wanna buy for the coordi unnie's too!" you said as he just nodded since there was only 3 of them. "4 Iced Americano's and one Caramel Macchiato please" you said as the cashier person nodded. When you're done, you waited for your appa. When he was done, the both of you quickly went to MuBank. When all of you arrived in Infinite's waiting room, they were just putting their make-up.

"Oh you're here!" Dongwoo said as you nodded and quickly went to Woohyun who was sitting on the couch. "Namu oppa!!" you said as he looked at you. "Here! What I've promised" you said as you gave him the Iced Americano. "Waaa!!! You really did bought for me!!!! Aigoo!!! Eventhough it was already a few weeks late" he said as you cheekily smiled. "Well blame my exams but now I'm free! I have no school too!" you said. "Yaaaa why don't I have one?" Sungyeol said as your dad gave him his coffee. "I only bought for Woohyun oppa and the coordi unnie's! Keke" you said as you gave them their coffee. "Wa gomawo Minhae ah" they all said as you smiled and sat on the couch beside Woohyun and drank your Caramel Macchiato. "Ya why didn't you buy me one?" Myungsoo said as you stuck out your tongue at him and just went to youtube.

"A~~" "Eo? Isn't that got7?" Sungjong asked as he sat next to you. You nodded as you fangirled while watching the music video for how many times now. "Wow how many groups does she actually like?" Dongwoo asked Hoya as he shrugged his shoulders. "Ah!!!! Omona!!! JB oppa!!" you shouted as you buried your face on Sungjong's arm and screamed. "Wow I've never seen her this excited" Sunggyu said. "We've never even seen her do this in front of us" Dongwoo said as everyone agreed and continued watching you. "Omona Jackson oppa!!!!!" you screamed as his part started playing. Infinite started laughing but you didn't care.

"It's not working, stop fronting~" you mumbled as the song was almost done. "Ya you really do love them huh? What's with you and rookie groups? Before it was bts and now it's got7" Myungsoo said as you chuckled. "Aaaaaaaaaaa omonaaaaaa they're here right right right right?!?!?!" you asked as Woohyun looked at you. "Ya look who turned into a sasaeng fan here" he said as you pouted. "I'm not!!!" you said as they laughed. "Appa can I please watch got7 on stage?" you asked. "I'm not sure Minhae ah" he said as you frowned. "Even if I stay behind the cameras or stand at the very back?" you asked as he nodded. "Aish fine" you said as you frowned. "Aigoooo" Sungjong said as you looked at him. "Appa I'm going to the toilet" you said as he just nodded.

You went out and started looking around. Actually, you weren't going to the toilet, you just wanted to see if you can see got7 outside the room. You sighed as you looked around but couldn't find anyone. You eventually went to girl's toilet and washed your face. When you went out, you pulled out your phone from your pocket and started checking some random stuff about got7. While you were walking, you saw footsteps in front of you so you went to your right but the person also went in the same direction as you. You tried going to your left but the person also went to your direction so you eventually looked up and your eyes widened when you saw who it was. The person laughed as you quickly blinked and bowed. "Ch-Chwesonghamnida! (I'm sorry!)" you said as he just nodded. "It's ok" he smiled as you also smiled and nodded. "Jackson ah!! Ppali!! (Faster!!)" JB said as Jackson smiled at you and quickly ran to the others. You quickly went to Infinite's waiting room and quickly sat down.

"Hm? Something's fishy" Sungjong said. "H-huh? Why?! Nothing happened!!" you shouted as all of them stared at you, the coordi unnie's laughing. "Ya are you blushing?" Sungyeol asked as you shook your head and stood up. You started jumping up and down, which made Infinite curious. "Ya what happened?" Sunggyu asked. "Nothing!!! I just washed my face and I still feel hot that's why hehe" you said. Suddenly someone knocked at the door and your dad opened it. "Infinite! All of you need to go up now!" the person said as everyone started getting ready. "I'll just stay here and watch" you said as all of them went up, including your dad and the coordi unnie's.

When the door was closed, you looked at the screen and saw that got7 was performing. "Omona..... I still can't believe that I talked to Jackson oppa aaaaaa" you said as you kept on hitting your cheeks and remember what just happened. After them, it was Infinite's performance. After Music Bank was finished, you heard the door opened and Infinite went inside.

"Let's go home!!!" Sungjong said as he finished changing. After Infinite finished changing and packing, all of you went to the car and drove to the practice room. "Hyung! I thought we're going home!!" Sungjong whined as Sunggyu just ignored him. When all of you arrived there, Infinite laid down on the floor while the choreographer was setting up the music. "Annyeonghaseyo!" you greeted as he smiled. "So you're here to listen to their new song?" he asked as you were confused. "I'm teaching them today" he said as you widened your eyes and looked at them. They immediately smiled. "Well we want our dongsaeng to see our new choreo and of course listen to the song!" Sunggyu said as you ran and hugged him. "Oppaaaaaaa!!!!" you screamed as they all laughed. "Since when did you know I wanted to see your dances before?" you asked as he shrugged his shoulders. "I guess we just know" he said as you laughed. Soon after, you watched them dance to 'Back'.

After practice, all of you went back to your dorms. "Goodnight jagi" Myungsoo said and kissed your cheek. You smiled and went to your room and slept.

________________________________________

Hey guys!

This chapter kinda haha I'll be moving on to the next member after the next chapter is finished ^^

Hope you guys are still here ><

Love you guys!!!

~shiro123