A 100% Special Day With Them

My Boyfriends are my Brothers??? (Do You Love Me's Sequel) [BUSY]

Author's POV

A week later you woke up and saw that everyone wasn't around. "Oh well... they're busy of course" you said as you got of from your bed and went to the bathroom to fix yourself. After that, you made breakfast for yourself. While eating your breakfast someone texted you.

From: Niel oppa ^.^

Minhae-ah! Are you available today? Everyone wants to see you. Don't worry about going to the dorm because I will pick you up there at 1PM.

As you read the text you texted him back telling him that you are available and that you can go out with them. After eating your breakfast you took a bath and prepared yourself because you are going to meet Teen Top. After changing clothes, you decided to eat lunch since it's still early. After eating lunch you wanted to eat some dessert so you went to the refrigerator and grabbed the cake that you baked yesterday.

You took one slice and ate it. "Yum~!!" you said as you smiled and thought about something. "How about if I give this to Teen Top oppa-dul? They would sure like it! I could always bake another one for Infinite oppa-dul" you said to yourself as you put the cake in a big container and put it in your backpack.

At 1 pm sharp the doorbell rang. "That was fast" you said as you went near to the speaker thingy (A/N: sorry I really don't know what you call that xD well you see those in dramas so yeah you should know what it looks like :D). "Nae nuguseyeo? (Who is it?)" you said as you saw Niel and Ricky on the screen. "Niel and Ricky here!" they said as you laughed. "Dongsaeng!!!!!" Ricky said as you laughed and opened the door. As soon as you opened the door Ricky hugged you so tight. "Dongsaeng!!! How are you?" he asked as you laughed. "I'm fine of course!" you said as you let go of the hug and grabbed your shoes. "Mian.. I haven't worn my shoes yet" you said as you were wearing them and Niel held something.

"Is this your backpack?" he asked as you nodded. "Nae don't worry oppa I can carry it" you said as he looked at you. "What did I tell you about carrying things?" he said as you looked down and sighed. "Mian it's just that my bag got heavy because I brought something for you guys" you said as Ricky went near the bag.

"YA! Don't look at it oppa! It's a surprise!" you said as you snatched your bag from Niel. "Let me carry it. I promise I won't open it" he said as you sighed. "Arasseo" you said as someone shouted. "Ya! What's taking so long?!!" Chunji said as he went inside the house and saw you. "Dongsaeng-ah!!!" he said as he hugged you. "Aigoo why do you guys miss me so much" you said as Chunji laughed. "We haven't seen you for so long that's why" he said as he wrapped one arm around your neck. "Kaja!!!" he said while dragging you outside the house. While walking to the car you saw Niel locked the apartment. You smiled at him as he made an ok sign to tell you that it was fine already.

As you went in the car everyone was sighing in relief. "Ya! What did I tell you about not being so slow?" L.Joe said as he looked at Ricky and Niel. "Oppa gwenchanna I was actually the one who was slow because I haven't worn my shoes yet" you said as he smiled and sat beside you. "Arasseo" he said as he patted your head. "Is everyone here?!" C.A.P said as you all shouted "Nae!!!!". Soon the car started running. "Annyeong Minhae-ah" C.A.P said as you waved at him. "Annyeong oppa!" you said while smiling.

"So how are you?" L.Joe asked as you looked at him. "I'm fine oppa!! How about you?" you asked as he sighed. "Well of course we're busy as usual" he said as you thought about something. "But weren't you guys on break because you finished your promotions for be ma girl already?" you asked as he nodded. "Well we're still filming Teen Top & 100% Rising Brothers remember? Do you even watch that?" he asked as you nodded. "Of course!! I even watched Teen Top Rising 100% hehe" you said as he patted your head. "Good" he said as you laughed. For the whole 30 minutes all of you were chit-chatting, you were worried about Teen Top's manager being annoyed but he just smiled at you and mouthed 'It's ok'.

"We're here now kids!" Teen Top's manager said as all of you went down the car. "Be careful Minhae-ah!" Changjo said as you smiled at him because you almost tripped. As you followed them you were shocked at where you are and what you saw. "A-a-a-and-dwae" you stuttered as you looked at the scene in front of you wide eyed. You are in the set of Rising Brothers. "Ya... Earth to Minhae" Changjo said as he waved his hands in front of you.

"A-ah!!" you said as you snapped out of your thoughts and hid behind Changjo because you saw someone coming. "Changjo-ah!" someone said as he went near him. You grabbed at Changjo's shirt tightly because you were too shy. "Jonghwan hyung-ah!" Changjo said as he went near him and clapped hands (T/N: You know what guys do.. IDK what to call that -.-) with him causing you to follow him and be behind him.

"Hmm? Is this the one you talked about?" Jonghwan said as he looked behind which caused you to step forward since he already knew about you. "Nae hyung this is Minhae-ssi" Changjo said as you bowed. "A-annyeonghaseyeo! Minhae imnida! Bagapsumnida!!" you said nervously as he laughed. "Why are you nervous?" he asked as he patted your head. "I-I.. uhmmm.... annyeong!!" you said as you went to Ricky.

You tugged his shirt as he put one arm around you. "Ah hyung-ah! This is Minhae our bestfriend" Ricky said as you looked to the one in front of you. It was actually Rockhyun so you were a bit nervous but not extremely as you were with Jonghwan. "Annyeonghaseyeo Minhae imnida!" you said as you bowed and smiled. He quickly pinched your cheeks. "Aigoo!!! Your so cute!!" Rockhyun said as the three of you chit-chatted until Niel, Chanyong and Sanghoon went near you. "Annyeonghaseyeo!" you said as you bowed. "Minhae imnida" you said as they smiled. "Aigoo neomu kyeowo" Sanghoon and Chanyong said as you just smiled.

While you were talking to the five guys Jonghwan and Changjo were looking at your direction. "What happened to her? Is she scared of me?" Jonghwan asked Changjo as he shrugged his shoulders. "I think Minhae likes you hyung" L.Joe said as the both of them jumped. "Ya hyung! Don't scare us like that!" Changjo said. "Mian" L.Joe said. "Hey, get up now, the food is ready" C.A.P said as he patted L.Joe's shoulders telling them to go up. C.A.P went to the 6 of you as all of you nodded and followed him.

"Are you guys filming?" you asked Rockhyun as he shook his head. "Ani we're actually done already" he said. "Jinjja?! Then why are we here?" you asked as Ricky answered. "We actually always hangout after filming so we just stay here and fool around" Ricky said as you nodded. "Oh... then why did you invited me?" you asked as Niel was the one who answered. "Remember the time I texted you and asked you if you were available?" he asked as you realized that he was actually inviting you here. "Ahhhh.... mian oppa.. I really did something on that day" you said.

"Gwenchanna" Niel said as C.A.P and Minwoo came in. "Food is here!!" they said as you raised your hand. "Waeyeo Minhae-ah?" C.A.P asked. "I actually ate already at home and I'm not that hungry" you said. "Jinjja?" CAP said as you nodded. "Mian oppa" you said as he just nodded and smiled at you. "Gwenchanna" he said as he give the food to the other's. After eating their lunch Ricky shouted. "Hyung-ah! I want dessert!" he said as you thought about your cake.

"Oppa!" you said as you called Niel and whispered him something. "Arasseo.. hyung-dul! Wait here and don't order dessert yet!!" he said as the both of you went outside the building which made them confused.

Your POV

"Oppa can you help me get my bag" I whispered to Niel oppa. "Why do you want to get your bag?" he asked as you whispered. "Remember why my bag is heavy?" "Nae why?" "I actually brought a cake, it's actually in 5 containers so I need your help to get my bag because I don't have the key to the car" I whispered as he nodded and screamed at them. We went to Teen Top's manager and asked for the keys as he just gave it. We quickly went to the parking lot and unlocked the car.

"Ah here it is!" I said as I smiled and carried my bag. "Ya give it to me" he said as I gave him my bag. "Do you think this is enough for you guys? I actually thought that it was just the 6 of you but then I didn't know that baekpeo oppa-dul is also here" I said as he nodded. "I think it's enough" he said as I nodded. As we went back to them all of them looked at us.

We went back to our seats as Niel oppa sat beside me and we both put out the 5 containers that has the cake. "Eh? Dongsaeng-ah is this cake?" Ricky oppa asked as I nodded. "Nae I actually thought that it was just you guys but then baekpeo oppa-dul is here also.. I hope it's enough" you said as they all nodded. "Of course!" they all said as they opened it and divided it to themselves.

"Minhae-ah! This is so delicious! Did you baked this?" Hyukjin oppa asked as I nodded. "Nae gomawo Hyukjin oppa" I said as he looked at me. "You know my name?" he asked as I became confused. "What do you mean of course I know all of you" I said as I saw them confused, then I realized that I just talked to Rockhyun oppa, Sanghoon oppa, Chanyong oppa and Jonghwan oppa only. "Wae? I'm also a fan of 100% why are you guys look confused?" I said as Rockhyun, Sanghoon, Hyukjin and Chanyong oppa ran to me and hugged me. "Jinjja?!?! Ya!!!! Neo jinjja daebak!!!" they said as I soon realized that I'm being squashed by four men. "O-oppa-dul? I-I can't breathe" I said as they let go of me.

"Mianhae" they said as I just laughed. "Why are you so happy?" I asked as Rockhyun playfully hit my head lightly. "Ya of course we're happy!! Now that we met a fan personally and she's such a cutie!!" Rockhyun oppa said as I blushed a bit and laughed. "You're a fan of us right?" Jonghwan oppa asked as I nodded. "Then who is your favorite member?" he asked as I bit my lower lip and looked at Niel oppa who was sitting in my left. "Tell us Minhae-ah! Who is your favorite member?" Rockhyun oppa asked as I thought of a great excuse. "Well.. actually I can't decide of who is my favorite member, I mean I like everyone but I don't know who to choose!! All of you are so special!" you said as they shook their head.

"Punishment" Rockhyun oppa said as I looked at him. "What do you mean oppa?!" I said as he smiled. "Now you need to dance or sing in front of us" he said as I gave him a death glare. "Shireo" I said as all of them were shouting. "Buyeojwo! Buyeojwo! (Show us! Show us!)" they said as I sighed and stood up. I was thinking of what to dance so I search some music on my phone. I whispered to Niel oppa telling him that I want to play Shady Girl by Sistar. As I gave him the signal he played the music. I quickly danced the first part as I saw that all eyes were on me. Well more than glaring at me. As I started playing the verse I can't help but sing some parts until I danced the chorus which made Teen Top and 100% oppa-dul screaming.

I sighed as I stopped dancing after the chorus and sat down. They clapped their hands as Ricky oppa sat beside me. "YA! I didn't know you could dance!!!" he said as I mentally hit myself. I wasn't supposed to show them that I know dancing but then I sighed and hung my head down low. "Wae? You did great!!" Niel oppa said as I smiled weakly as Jonghwan oppa went in front of me and kneeled down, reaching the height of me sitting down. I quickly looked at him but looked away after. "Minhae-ah" Jonghwan oppa softly said as I looked at him. "N-nae?" I said as I felt heat running through my cheeks but I didn't show that I was blushing.

Author's POV

"Why are you getting along with others well but with me your not comfortable. Oppa's not scary" he said as you hung your head down low. "I-I-It's b-b-because..." you said as the others were interested of what you're gonna say. "I-I like oppa" you said as you pouted and played with your fingers while your head was still down low. "J-jinjja?!?!" Changjo and the others said. "Told you" L.Joe said to Changjo. Jonghwan smiled and blushed a bit but he just hugged you causing other people to look at the both of you eye widened especially Niel who was sitting next to you.

You raised your head and realized that your head was on his chest. Your heart can't stop beating so fast and you were blushing so hard that you don't want to let the others see. As he let go of the hug he saw you blushing so he laughed a bit and squeezed both of your cheeks. "Jinjja you like oppa?" he said as you nodded and because of the squeezing of your cheeks it became red and so the others thought that you weren't blushing.

After hanging out with them you were about to go already since it's already 6:00. "Let's go we'll drive you home" CAP said as you nodded and waved at 100% and hugged them all. "Don't worry you can always come to our outings" Changjo said as you laughed and nodded. "I wanna go again! I totally had a lot of fun!" you said as you went in the car and you are seated between Changjo and Niel. "Well glad you had fun today" Niel said as he smiled and your smile faded. "Waeyeo?" Niel asked as you sighed. "School tomorrow" you said as Niel laughed. "Ya! Same as all of us don't worry it's not only you" he said as you laughed. "Jinjja? You guys go to school tomorrow?" you asked as he nodded. "Wae? You don't know that we're going to school?" Ricky asked from the back as you laughed. "Of course I know! I mean you go absent sometimes right?" you said as Niel nodded. "Ok now I understand" you said as you grabbed your headphones from your bag as Niel looked at you then took your earphones.

He only looked at you so you just smiled and nodded. You were actually listening to 100%'s A Guy like me. When you arrived the dorm you waved goodbye to everyone. "Annyeong oppa's!!!!" you said as they also waved back. "Let's meet again!!" they said as you nodded and went in the dorm and surprisingly L was in the dorm already with Sungyeol and Sungjong. 

"A-annyeong oppa-dul" you said as you forgot to tell them that you were gonna hang out with teen top. You mentally facepalmed yourself as the 3 people were just staring at you.

_________________________________________

Annyeong!!!!!!!! ^^

Sorry for the long wait >.< It was my exams so I couldn't update mianhae

Also this chapter isn't that important but it shows the timeline of this story.

Since I made this last year it's kind of confusing so I just wanted to show you guys that the timeline now is this very day in the story ^^

Ohh... and what will Minhae do since she forgot to call infinite that she was going to go meet teen top a while ago.

I smell love quarrels plus love triangles  

Comments are appreciated ^^

Love you subscribers!!!! <3

~shiro123