Secret Admirer

My Boyfriends are my Brothers??? (Do You Love Me's Sequel) [BUSY]

Author's POV

"A-annyeong oppa-dul" you said as you forgot to tell them that you were gonna hang out with teen top. You mentally facepalmed yourself as the 3 people were just staring at you. "Uhmm... I-I was.... uh....." you said as L sent a death glare to you. "Where were you?" L said as you started stuttering. "I-I-I w-was w-with T-Teen Top and B-baek P-peosenteu o-oppa dul" you said as Sungjong asked you a question. "Why didn't you tell us? We were worried" he said as you bit your lip. "Mianhae!!!" you said as you kneeled on the floor and bowed. "I-I won't do it again. I'll be sure to call you guys when I'm going somewhere" you said as you lifted your head and saw them nodded. "Arasseo promise us ok? We were really worried dongsaeng ah!" Sungyeol said as you smiled and crawled on the floor since you were lazy to stand up and walk towards them.

"Aigoo are you a worm or a human?" Myungsoo said as you laughed. "Yay!! Myungmyung oppa is back to normal!" you said as you hugged him. "What do you mean?" Myungsoo asked as you cheekily smiled. "Nevermind. Eo? Isn't this oppa's show? Yay!! I went home in time!!" you said as the intro of 'What Is Mom' started playing. Your eyes were glued to the tv so you didn't hear your oppa's screaming at you. "Aish jinjja this girl, she's still the same when watching dramas and sitcoms" Sungyeol said as L tapped your shoulder. "Nae?" you said as your eyes were still glued in the tv. "Ya!!! Lee Minhae!!!!" L said as you looked at L who had his scary poker face, he knows that you were scared of that so he always uses it to gain your attention.

"N-nae?" you said. "Didn't you hear us?" he said as you shook your head then looked at the tv screen. L then turned you around and faced you to him. "We said you should change first before watching" he said in a scary voice as you swallowed then thought of something. "Oppa jebal~~~ please let me go this once I really want to watch oppa on tv" you said with a cute voice while pouting and giving him puppy eyes. "Aish! Why do you have to be so cute. Arasseo just watch then change after arasseo?" Myungsoo said. "Yay!! I will!!" you said as you quickly hugged him and watched tv.

After watching L glared at you. "I know, I know ok?" you said as you walked to your room and changed clothes. After changing, you went outside and saw that there was food in the living room. "You guys ordered?" you asked as they nodded. "Where are the others?" you asked as Sungjong, Sungyeol and L just shook their heads. "Let's eat!" you said as they started eating. "Jalmeokessumnida (I'll eat well)" all of you said as all of you started eating. "Oh Minhae ah" Sungyeol said as you looked at him. "Nae?" you asked. "Isn't it tomorrow that you are going to be with Myungsoo goon?" he said as you coughed. "Mwo?!" you said as Sungjong rubbed your back.

"Is this one month contract really necessary?" you asked as they nodded. "Aish I can't believe I'm going to be in a relationship with L and Myungsoo" you said as Sungyeol and Sungjong laughed. "Wae?" Myungsoo said as you also laughed. "Nothing!!" you said.

The next day.....

"Morning sunshine" someone said as you tossed from side to side. He chuckled as you covered your whole body. "Ya get up now! Your late for school!!" L said as you immediately ran to the toilet. "Already?!?! Omo!!!" you said as you quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. After 10 minutes you changed into your uniform and quickly ate breakfast. "Bye oppa's!!! See you later!!!!!" you said as you quickly went out of the dorm.

"Wait!!! Your lunch!!!!" Sunggyu said as he sighed. "Again?" Woohyun said as Sunggyu nodded. "Aigoo that kid.. always rushing to go to school" Sunggyu said as the rest laughed. "So is she eating outside?" Hoya said as L shook his head. "I'll just bring it to her" he said. "Hey you can't go out!" Sunggyu said as L sighed. "I'll disguise myself then" he said as everyone sighed. "Just let manager hyung bring it ok? I don't want you to be in trouble Myungsoo" Sunggyu said as Myungsoo just sat down and sighed.

At school....

"Minhae ah!" Junghee said as you were panting. "Aigoo I'm not late?" you said as Yeoul came and pinched your cheeks. "Of course not haha get your books now fast before the teacher arrives" she said as you nodded and quickly put your backpack on your chair and went to your locker. You opened your locker and grabbed all of your things, you grabbed the all the books before going back and got your dictionary and notebooks. Suddenly a letter was seen in your locker. You looked at left and right but saw no one. 'I'll guess I'll open it later' you thought as you locked your locker and put the letter in your pocket. "Ppali Minhae ah! Mr. Kwon is almost here!" Junghee said as you ran to your seat and quickly prepared yourself for the whole day.

Lunch time came and you facepalmed yourself. "Waeyo Minhae ah?" Yeoul asked as you sighed. "I forgot my lunch again" you said as someone knocked on your classroom's door. Everyone in the classroom gasped as the person who knocked was none other than Sehun from EXO. Even you and Junghee widened your eyes while Yeoul just answered on behalf of the class. "Yes Sunbaenim? Who are you looking for?" Yeoul said as she went near Sehun. "Uhh.." Sehun said as he scratched the back of his head. "Is Lee Minhae in this class?" he said as Yeoul quickly called you and signaled you to go near her. "Me?" you mouthed Yeoul as she nodded. You quickly dragged Junghee and went near him. "Nae I'm Lee Minhae. Waeyo Sehun sunbaenim?" you asked as you looked at what he was holding. It was really familiar.

"Omo my lunch!" you said as Sehun gave you your lunch. "The office told me to give it to you and to say that your dad brought it" he said. "Ahh..." you said as you bowed. "Kamsahamnida sunbaenim" you said as you bowed and smiled at him. He also smiled as he bowed. "I have to go now sorry" he said as he bowed and left. You and Junghee were smiling widely as Yeoul just laughed at the both of you. (A/N: Well I guess I forgot to tell you that you are studying at Seoul School of Performing Arts hehe sorry) "Come on the both of you, let's eat our lunch now" Yeoul said as the both of you nodded and ate your lunch.

After School.......

"Annyeong Yeoul ah, Junghee ah! See you tomorrow!!" you said as they smiled and waved at you. You waited at the bus stop across your school while listening to music. As the bus arrived you quickly grabbed your ticket however you felt the paper that was left in your locker. 'Oh yeah I almost forgot about this' you thought while tapping your ticket and took a seat. As you sat down you quickly put the letter out and read it.

Dear Lee Minhae,

Well... I don't know if you see me always at school but I just want to let you know that you always shine in my eyes everytime I see you smile with your friends. It always makes me want to smile. I wrote this letter because I want to say that I like you so much. I know that you won't accept my confession but I just want to tell you that I like you so much I hope you understand it and if you have problems, you can turn to me too. Just remember to come to the rooftop everytime. Thank you for reading my letter. You are the really kindest and sweetest person I have ever seen. I hope we can talk to each other. You can also call me or text me at this number: (x x x x - x x x x - x x x x)

From,

Your Secret Admirer

You were shocked while reading the letter but at the same time you were smiling because it's the first time that someone has written you a confession letter. 'I hope that he's a kind person too don't worry secret admirer, I would remember to come to you when I have problems' you thought as you smiled and kept the letter in your bag.

As you went home, no one was there of course so you just went to your bedroom and smiled at yourself. You didn't want to tell anyone about your secret admirer because you know that they would just talk about it non-stop. You can't believe that someone actually admires you. You just kept the information about your secret admirer to yourself because your secret admirer is special to you. Eventhough you know that you don't like him, the fact that he likes you makes you smile and laugh. You started texting your secret admirer just to have a clue of who is he.

You: Hi.. uhm.. I'm Lee Minhae, are you my secret admirer?

Secret Admirer (SA): Oh uh hi and yes I am your secret admirer. I guess that you have read the letter.

You: Haha yep of course! I really want to know who you are! Tell me about yourself

SA: Haha ok, I knew you would ask this Minhae-ssi well you can ask right away.

You: Are you my sunbae?

SA: Yes I am your sunbae, actually I am 3 years older than you

You: Waaa!!! Jinjja?! Annyeonghaseyo oppa! ^_^ (can I call you oppa?)

SA: Ah.. nae of course you can ^^

You: hehe ah! What is oppa's favorite color? And do you dance or sing or rap? Keke mianhae oppa I just want to know ><

SA: Haha your so cute even when you are texting me. I actually have 2 favorite colors, I like white and black. And I can dance, rap and a little bit of singing but I think dancing is my specialty

You: Daebak!! Haha I want to see oppa dance ^^ How was your day at school today?

SA: Haha you will see it soon enough Minhae-ssi. School was fine of course. Something special actually happened today

You: Really what is it?!

SA: Not going to tell you :P

You: Aww ok, oppa I'll be getting ready for dinner ok? I'll text you tomorrow

SA: Okay. Enjoy your dinner and see you tomorrow too. Good night

You: Nae! Good night oppa! Gomawo! :)

After texting you quickly prepared your dinner and smiled while eating dinner. You were starting to like your secret admirer. "I hope that we can be friends and that I can see him soon" you said as you continued eating your dinner.

 

________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!!!

Long time no see guys!!!! <3

Sorry for not updating for so long >.<

And I've added a new character!! ^^

It's your secret admirer ^^ 

I think everyone could guess who is it haha ^^ (If you can guess it you are daebak haha you answer it in the comments below ^^ prizes? Well your Infinite bias can be the star of the next chappie haha so comment your infinite bias too ok? ^^ or just simply answer who is the secret admirer xD)

Also I added Sehun as a new character cause I'm listening to EXO xD lol

I'm excited at their comeback haha

And Infinite is in LA!!!! Luckkkyyyy (I wanna go there too)

Also answer this poll for me pleeeeaaassseeee ^^

 

 

SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!

~shiro123