It's You

I can't keep loving you from a distance

Yoon Sol throw her backpack on one side of the bed and immediately her laptop to call Jiwan.

She hit video call button and the screen .

The video is wobbly  but she can hear Jiwan.

"Sol wait!" she said and position herself properly to see Yoon Sol.

"Are you in your room already?" Jiwan asked again.

"Yes" Sol responded.

"How's your grandmother?" she asked.

"Grandma is fine, I'm still here. My dad bring the phone here. I talked to them, Yoon Sol" she started talking.

"About us? or about your thought of changing major?" Yoon sol asked.

"Both and Yoon Sol..." Jiwan answered.

"What did they say?" Yoon Sol anxiously asked she's sure she will never have a problem with her problem unlike Jiwan.

"They say it's okay I will change major but with us, Grandma and my mom are bit anxious and suprised but dad is very accepting. He said, he knew it before we realized it. He's observing you Sol all these years and later he's also observing me especially when we are together which is practically every day of our lives. When you dared to call to look for me he's suspicion was confirmed. He said there's something in your voice hinting him we have something going on. Dad is ok with Sol don't worry but mom... She asked me if she can have grandchildren? She's asking if life will be easy if we end up together." Jiwan explained.

Part of her heart sunk. She knew it coming, but at least her dad is accepting but they need to work out for her mom.

"We're just starting Jiwan, it's not like we will get married soon, right?" Yoon Sol.

Jiwan nodded.

"Yoon Sol, my dad wants to talk to you. He is here with me." Jiwan said.

She felt cold and suprised, she did talk to him a couple of times but not in a serious talk because Jiwan's dad is very bubbly just like Jiwan, he is proud to say Jiwan take it from him.

"Ok" the only answer she can say.

Jiwan called her dad.

The old man sit beside her daughter.

"Yoon Sol, how are you?" he greeted.

Yoon Sol bowed before answering "Fine sir, how are you too?" she said.

"Yoon Sol, I'm happy you take that opportunity, Jiwan told us she will change major and would like to apply for exchange program too together with you. I told her go because you are there, you will help her right? Yoon Sol I know you're a good kid! I practically saw the 2 of you grow together, so when she said you and her are dating I told Jiwan it's fine with me. Don't worry about her mom, Yoon Sol I will talk to her. She will come around let her be for now. Yoon Sol, I don't care about who she is with, man or woman. I care about her happines, if she is happy then I'm okay with it" Jiwan father's explained. Jiwan hugged her dad after hearing it.

The sudden heaviness she is feeling is being lifted. Jiwan's father approval is more of a blessing for them.

"Thank you, Sir. I will help her once she's here. I already requested the dorm administration to reserved my dorm for her. They are waiting for her application to do that" Sol answered smiling. She is looking at Jiwan who is currently hugging her father she knows that she is crying right now.

"Thanks for this.. I don't know if it is  your blessing but knowing your okay with us lessen my worries, Sir" she explained.

"Sol, practically your are my daughter too, it's not bad having two daughters, I have one question." the old man ask.

"Thanks again Sir, What is it?"

"Jiwan, Yoon Sol. I want to have grand kids. How will it be possible? Are you going to get married abroad? Where?" Jiwan's dad asked smiling.

Jiwan slapped her dads arms.

"Dad! We are still studying, you still have to wait after we open art gallery" Jiwan remarked and hugged her father again.

"We'regoing to open an art gallery?" Sol asked Jiwan.

Jiwan nodded.

"It seems Sol's doesn't know about it, are you two really together? Why Yoon Sol don't know about it?" her father happily added.

"Dad, I will tell her today but you want to talk to her you said" Jiwan defended.

"Yoon Sol, take care of yourself there. When Jiwan leave I will send food for you ok! Worry about your studies. We will be back tomorrow. I think Nabi will help her, am I right Jiwan" Jiwan's father asked.

 Jiwan nodded, her father hugged her before leaving them alone.

"Thanks, Dad" she said before her father went out.

"Yoon Sol, are you still there?' Jiwan asked.

"Yes, I'm still here. Will Nabi really help you?" She asked.

Jiwan positioned herself in front of the laptop and faced her.

"Yes, Did you just arrived from workshop" Jiwan asked.

"No, I went out for a while I took the Tuktuk trip, you will like it when you come let's go for it" she said.

"Really! Did you go alone?"

Hesitatingly answered Jiwan.

"Jiwan, I went with Sam. You need to hear me out before you react can you do that?" Yoon sol requested.

Jiwan didn't like the name Sam nor she didn't to meet her. She felt threatened everytime Yoon Sol mentioned her.

Jiwan nodded and pretend she's not affected.

"She invited to go on a tuktuk tour for an hour. I want to be very honest with you Jiwan, She told me she likes me. I told her I like her as a friend. She reminds me of you but she is not you, Jiwan." Yoon Sol explained.

Jiwan is quiet and if she's quiet Sol is afraid because the first argument is also like this.

"Nabi will help me, I talked to her. I will talk to professor too. Thank you for the honesty Yoon Sol and I'm sorry I make you worry!" she answered.

"Don't over think ok. You need to work things over there because the other bed is waiting for you" Sol said and smiled.

"Yoon Sol, as if I will sleep on that bed you know my side of the bed very much. Don't worry about my mom, she will understand soon" Jiwan assured her.

She smiled. "I know, she will say thank you to your dad. Are we really going to have an art gallery?" Sol asked.

Jiwan smiled. "That's my thought, my paintings and your scultpures and then we teach kids, do some exhibition. Would that be nice?" she asked. Yoon Sol smiled. "It's nice, I like the idea of us teaching together and having exhibition together" Sol agreed

"Jiwan, our 100th day is coming. How are we going to celebrate" Sol asked.

"Video call will be enough, Yoon Sol I know your busy and I will be too here. Let's have a real one once I get there" Jiwan answered.

Yoon Sol nodded. "Ok deal. Let's have a celebration once you come here" she agreed.

"Yoon Sol, aren't you tired?" Jiwan asked.

"I am but I like talking to you and I like it when we are like this. I don't like to have arguments with you." she answered.

"I can wait you can clean yourself so you can rest early" Jiwan said.

She followed Jiwan, cleaned herself and tried to eat something from her pantry.

"You're just going to watch me?" Yoon Sol asked.

JIwan nodded and smiled. "I like to watch you, did you know that?" Jiwan said.

Sol smiled. "No, all along you're always watching me?" she asked.
"Not everytime but when we enter the uni and I started working with you at the worshop, there are times I just like to observe you" she said.

Yoon smiled and nodded. "So me working attracts you?" she teased. Jiwan smiled and nodded.

"I think I will stay more at the workshop and call you there" Sol proposed.

"Silly! you might be caught when you do that. Just wait Yoon Sol I promise my parents to work double time so it won't be long for me to get there." 

Yoon Sol finished her food and cleaned up everything before going to bed. She lying on her bed already and the laptop is now on top of her bed. Jiwan changed to night clothes and is on her bed too.

"I miss your arms Yoon Sol" Jiwan said.

"I miss you too Jiwan. Soon you be here let's put together the beds and sleep together." Yoon sol proposed.

"Yes let's do that" she answered.

"Good night Jiwan. I love you" Sol said and in a few minutes she's asleep.

Jiwan still looking at the sleeping Yoon Sol.

"It's always you Yoon Sol, All these years I keep on looking at different people and places but definitely it will always be you." Jiwan whipered before passing out to the night.

-----------

100th day

Yoon Sol bought the cheese fondue and wine set it up in front of a camera patiently waiting for Jiwan. 

"Yoon sol!" She heard Jiwan shouting but she's still not in sight.

"Where are you?" She called her.

"Ohh wait I need to get from my bag" Jiwan shouted.

She's wearing her favorite dress, that she would always wear whenever she has a date.

"Yoon Sol!" She called her again.

Jiwan is holding a small cake with 100th day dedication. Yoon Sol smiled showed the wine and cheese fondue.

"Wow that's the real cheese fondue right?" Jiwan asked.

Sol nodded. When you get we can always eat this and drink this great wine in her mind.

"Happy 100th day, Yoon Sol" Jiwan greeted her.

"Happy 100th day, Jiwan" she poured wine on her glass and raise it for Jiwan.

"Yoon Sol, I want to show you something" Jiwan got something inside an envelope.

Jiwan waved the papers she got

"Yoon sol! I just filled up the exchange program paper! Professor said she will help me to join you in two months time.

"Really?" Sol asked.

Jiwan happily nodded. "Sorry Yoon Sol I don't have a gift for you" she said.

Yoon Sol smiled "You applying for the exchange program is enough" she said.

Jiwan smiled. "I will eat some cake for you and eat some fondue for me also that wine" Jiwan said.

Yoon Sol nodded. She is happy knowing she will just wait for a couple of months and Jiwan will join her.

After eating. "I love you Yoon sol!" She whispered. "I love you more" Yoon Sol responded.

"Thank you for choosing me, Jiwan" she added.

"I should thank you because you choose me.. your crazy bestfriend" Jiwan said.

"Do you think I will get accepted" Jiwan as