Before you Leave Me

I can't keep loving you from a distance

Yoon Sol woke up with the smell of coffee lingering to her nose. She felt someone kissed her forhead.

"I have to go home Yoon Sol! I will see you later in Uni" Jiwan said while pulling her arms to sit down.

Jiwan is about to go. "I made you coffee. Don't forget to eat before going to school. I will see you there" Jiwan said again and was already on her door.

"Jiwan shi, you forget something" Yoon Sol said.

"Huh? No I didn't forget anything" Jiwan answered.

"Yes you did" Sol insisted and motioned her hands to come back.

Jiwan went back to her. Yoon sol embraced her and gave her a gentle kiss, Jiwan smiled and kissed her back

"You're silly Yoon sol" Jiwan said and kissed her cheeks again before running towards the door because if not she will not go home and will just spend her entire time cuddling with Yoon Sol.

Yoon sol watched her leave with a big smile but once she saw her lugagges sudden sadness creep into her. Barely 48 hours she will be leaving Jiwan soon.

 

_______________

 

Jiwan meet up with Nabi.

"Any problem?" Nabi started before seating down.

"No, we don't have a problem Nabi! I just want to talk to someone before meeting up with Sol in school later" Jiwan answered.

"Jiwan shi, I'm happy finally you come around. Yoon sol has been waiting for you for a long time now" Nabi said.

Jiwan smiled but it fades away immediately.

"I didn't know this is the weird feeling I have whenever she's around me. I feel it's weird but I like it that's why I stick to her whenever and wherever. when we ...kissed yesterday"  Jiwan shyly said.

"You kissed?" she exclaimed as if she doesnt't know it.

Jiwan smiled and nodded. "If I have known it all along Nabi. I have never make it hard on her, on us. I realized last night that I have been home for a long time now. I just didn't realzed it until I slept around her arms" Jiwan explained.

Nabi smiled, stood up and hug her.

"Well sometimes we are looking afar and in different direction when what we all need is right there in front of our eyes. We see  beyond them. Not recognizing them, not seeing them eye to eye" Nabi's words of wisdom.

"Nabi! You're such a good conselor! I never doubted your words! I am really grateful to you" Jiwan exclaimed and hugged her back.

"I envy you and Yoon Sol. Do you have plans today? You barely have 48 hours"

"No I don't have plans she doesn't want a party for sure. I don't like her see me wasted again when she's about to leave for Switzerland. I want to follow her there, Nabi!" Jiwan answered.

Nabi is suprised.

"You want to follow her?"

Jiwan nodded. "We've been together since Middle school and I reliazed too yesterday, that There has never been a time I am away with her or she's been away with me. Even during vacations we managed to spent it together by joining summer camps or clubs. I can't afford to be away with her for a long time, Nabi!" Jiwan explained.

"I can't stand the fact she will be leaving soon and its long Nabi, 365 days. I thought this morning, if I do good I can apply for the exchange program and follow her in 3-6 months time" she said.

"Sounds a plan did you tell her?"

"Nabi no I want to suprise her! Please don't spill it to her. I want her to be proud of me! I want to make up for the lost time. Do you think she will be happy to see me there?" Jiwan asked with hesitation.

"Yoon sol will be more than happy, Jiwan. Some progress with your academics, Jiwan. I like the effect of Yoon Sol to you" Nabi said.

They talk more about the things she needs to do to be a candidate for the exchange program.

It was lunch time already when Yoon Sol arrived at the workshop. She found Jiwan lying in one of the wooden benches looked tired and sleeping wearing her work clothes. She quietly sit beside her. Jiwan was fast asleep, Nabi saw her and just smiled.

"She's so tired because of her project Nabi whispered. Yoon sol smiled gently lift her girlfriend's head and placed it on her lap. She likes this, observing Jiwan while sleeping gently she caresses her hair like she used to do whenever they have a sleep over. She's tracing Jiwan's eye brows and even tried to remove some smeared paint on her cheeks. Most gummy bears are painted now. She's slowly touch Jiwan's lips when Jiwan opened her eyes. To her suprise, she immediately went up to seat down.

"How did you?" Jiwan asked.

"Your asleep, the bench is hard so I lift your head to rest on my lap" Yoon Sol reasoned out and smiling with a tease

Good thing Nabi is the only other person there.

"You should've wake me up, Sol" Jiwan shouted.

"Why? I love watching you asleep" Yoon sol said.

"I painted all the Gummy bears, I will present it to our professor on Friday" Jiwan said.

Yoon Sol smiles fades away and it hits her, she will not be able to watch it because she not there anymore.

"Aren't you joking? Professor will observe you on Friday" Sol asked. The latter nodded.

"Did you prepare your report already? I can help you" Sol suggested.

"Yoon Sol, I helped her already with the report, she gave it to Professor already" Nabi in.

Yoon Sol smiled and  just wrap around her long arms to Jiwan.

"I am so proud of you! Jiwan" finished it with a forehead kiss.

Jiwan smiled when she received the kiss, never thought Yoon Sol will be this affectionate to her. "I want to finish it so I can move on to complex ones" she said

"At this rate, you can improve your grades and..."

"and what..?" Jiwan asked.

"I know you can qualify to exchange program" Yoon Sol exclaimed and her heart is beating so fast coming to mind that Jiwan might or have the possibility to join her after  couple of months. She hugs her again.

Jiwan tap her arms "Stop smiling I need you to help me with the Gummy bears"

Yoon Sol grab Jiwan's hand and move to Jiwan's station to finish the Gummy bears. Occassionally teasing her  or kissing her.

"Nabi's here, Sol" Jiwan said. Both of them looked at Nabi.

"Don't mind me" Nabi said, she nodded and smiled, it's good watching her friends coming into terms with their feelings and being happy with each other finally.

--------------

Bit-Na arrived around 3 pm bringing some food and drinks.

"Yoon Sol if you don't like to drink before you go. Let's eat here instead and celebrate!" She shouted. Gyu Hyun placed the drinks in another table to pull out a bigger table for them to eat.
Se Hun also bring something for Yoon Sol. She graciously say thank you but Jiwan positioned herself in between them.

Jae eon arrived too and they asked them to join. 

"Yoon Sol Goodluck to you!" everyone shouted. She was happy to celebrate with her friends and classmates. Jiwan joined and is also happy for her. Jiwan is not letting go of her hand, something that Se Hun noticed.

"Jiwan shi, why your hands is not letting go of Yoon Sol's hand? How can she eat and drink properly?" Se Hun asked.

"It's none of your business Se Hun find another hand that you can hold" Jiwan answered and gave Se Hun a smirked.

"Don't tell me Yoon Sol and you are..." Se Hun concluded.

Nabi and Bit-Na looked at one another. Will Se Hun finally have a broken heart.

"Hey Se Hun! It's none of your business if they or they are not!" Gyu Hyun said.
"You need to look for another girl in another College, Se Hun" another one shouted.

"Se Hun, sorry but you might as well give your attention to another girl" Yoon Sol said.

Se Hun realized quietly that Yoon Sol just dropped the bomb on him and he can see clearly who has her heart.

"Hey, Guys I'm not against it but Yoon Sol! You should have told me before" Se Hun said and jokingly cry on Gyu Hyun shoulder. Nabi and Jaeon are laughing. Bit-Na pushed Se Hun, hugging her bf tightly for herself.

Jiwan and Yoon Sol are laughing too. It's nice to know that their friends are all accepting.

-----------

Yoon Sol is holding her hands while they are walking home that night.

"I'm feel sleepy, Jiwan" Yoon sol said while walking slowly.

" Let's just sleep when we get to your apartment" Jiwan suggested.

"Aren't you going home? Did your parents know you're sleeping over again?" Sol asked.

"Yes I told them I will stay with you until your flight to Switzerland" Jiwan answered.

Jiwan opened the apartment door and hand over the slippers to Yoon Sol once the she take off her shoes.

It's Jiwan who take their bags and neatly place it to the side. She is about to get Sol's jacket when Sol stop her hand.

"It's my thing, Jiwan" she said. Jiwan smiled, "I know just for a change you're always doing it for me, why can't I do it for you this time, Yoon Sol and kiss her on the nose.

Yoon Sol smiled. "Why steal a kiss?" Sol asked while wrapping her arms around Jiwan's waist.

"I can kiss you anytime now!" Jiwan proclaimed.

Yoon Sol's widened. "Really, are we officially dating now?" She asked the girl still not letting her go.

Jiwan wrap her arms around Yoon Sol's neck. "You don't like to date me?" she teasingly asked.

Sol smile widened. "You don't know how long I want to date you, Jiwan shi" she answered and gave Jiwan a light kiss.

"You're my girlfriend now! Yoon Sol. My Sol!" Jiwan whispered to Sol's ear after the kiss. Yoon sol hugged her tight.

"You just don't know how happy I am right now" Sol proclaimed.

"Jiwan" Sol called.

"Yes" Jiwan answered.

Yoon Sol looked at her in the eyes. "I don't like you" she exclaimed.

Jiwan tried to get out from her hug after hearing it. "Look at me, Jiwan shi. I just don't like you. I love you since I saw you in the Art club in middle school" she said.

Jiwan was suprised to know what she just heard from Yoon Sol. Is it true it's been almost 10 years and she manage not to tell her.

Yoon Sol thought before I leave you have to know that I have been loving you all my life since you walked inside their Club room in Middle school. 

Jiwan guide her at the edge of her bed. They seated side by side, Jiwan managed to position herself facing Yoon Sol, caressing her arms.

"Since Middle school Yoon Sol? But I do have this feeling towards you too. When we become friends, I don't like others to be your friend too. I want you all to myself, Yoon Sol. That's why I worked hard to be in Art school too. I want your attention no I want your undivided attention. I can't figure out why, so I date around hoping this will go away but dating guys excites me at first but when we are alone, I'm still trying to find something and first thing I want to do is to call you and be with you! Now I understand why I would compare them to you. Why they complain that I keep on talking about my bestfriend. Would it mean we are having the same feelings before but we are just afraid of throwing our friendship away that easily?" Jiwan reliazed.

Yoon Sol smiled and nodded. Jiwan embraced her again.

"We're both waiting for each other to come around"Jiwan concluded.

"I guess but Jiwan you're here with me and we both come around and figured out this feelings we have with one another. This, what we have now is the most important thing" Sol explained.

Jiwan nodded just staring at her looking at her lips and she can sense some tension while Jiwan keeps on staring. Jiwan moved in and closed the space between them. No one knows who kiss first but Jiwan is all over Yoon Sol now, kissing her hard the moment is inviting to touch Jiwan's body who is now pressing on her. It's hard to keep her hands to herself, she started to feel Jiwan's back. It's the kind of kiss that makes you utter sounds of passion. When they stop they are both gasping for air.

Jiwan whispered "I love you My Sol" she said making Yoon Sol's heart so happy she cannot stop smiling, but spotting her luggages and documents ruins it. Reminding her she will leave soon and she has few hours more.

"What's wrong?" Jiwan asked when she noticed Sol's smile fades away and looked at the same direction of Yoon Sol and saw the luggages.

She manage to divert Yoon Sol attention to her and kissed her again but she can feel tears of Yoon Sol touching her face.

"You said we can do this! I'm here before you leave, let's make this night ours so we can have a beautiful memory to cherish, Yoon Sol" Jiwan whispered and wipe her girlfriend's face. Yoon Sol buried her head to Jiwan's chest. Jiwan embraced hard because she doesn't want to end that night for the two of them.

They spend the night together, kissing and cuddling eventually hugging each other to sleeping the hardest day for of both them are coming in a few hours.