"Later, Seungriya"

We always know - A Nyongtory Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eight bottles? We don't need eight bottles of wine. We'll never finish them!"

"I don't think so." T.O.P exclaimed, reaching out to grab one. "Let's start opening them."

"Opening them?" Seungri's laughter sounded loud and crystalline. "One at a time, hyung."

"We have to celebrate, bro!" T.O.P yelled as Daesung tried to steal the first bottle from his hands. He got up from his chair and started fled behind the sofa, chased by the other two. "Bro!" he complained.

"I would be very grateful if you didn't destroy my house." Youngbae commented, placing five sparkling glasses on the table. The dining room was large and bright. The members were comfortable and relaxed in that house they used to visit at least once a week.

"How did you manage to carry all the glasses together?" Seungri exclaimed, joyful, infected by Tabi's happiness. "I probably would 've broken them already if I tried to do this." he said, imitating Youngbae's movements with his hands.

"It's because you can't coordinate your arms." T.O.P replied cheerfully. He was in an excellent mood that day. Maybe even a little too much, Seungri tought, since he was now jumping around the room trying to get him to try carrying the five glasses with one hand.

The doorbell rang twice.

"It's always you or Jiyong arriving late." Taeyang told Seungri from the kitchen. "Can you please go and open the door for him?"

"Sure," Seungri answered, anxious to free himself from Tabi's weird plans.

The house in Taeyang was made up of large rooms not fully furnished, indeed, large empty spaces opened in the most unexpected points, where no one had thought of putting a carpet or setting up a table. "Youngbae should get married," T.O.P commented with the eye of an art critic the first time he entered his new home, "Only for someone to explain to him how to arrange the furniture."

Seungri crossed the too white and empty corridor and opened the door. "GD-OPPA!" he exclaimed happily, in the chaos of the dinner completely forgetting what had happened between them just the day before. Jiyong was right - it wasn't easy to destroy a bond like the one they had. Seungri seemed completely normal and confortable, and so naturally happy, that Jiyong couldn't help but break into a smile when he realized it was him who opened him the door. His eyes twinkled at the sound of Seungri's clear, open laugh.

"Seungri-oppa!" he replied, hugging him gently and burying his face in the hollow of his shoulder for a moment.

They had acted naturally, following habit and instinct, but when they broke away, Seungri suddenly remembered the scene from the day before, when Jiyong had kissed him three times with his softest lips, sweet and tender, looking exactly like an angel fallen from Heaven. He suddenly stiffened, and Jiyong felt his body slightly moving away from him, as if all of sudden someone had built a wall between them. He looked him in the face, questioning, and caught Seungri's suddenly frightened and tense gaze.

"Don't worry," he said, lowering his eyes. "I won't do it again."

---

Jiyong kept sulking for the rest of the evening.

It wasn't immediately clear, even though all of them were used to measuring the mood of their leader, as if they had what Daesung called a kwonjimometer. When he entered the room, still wearing his jacket and hat, he greeted them with a grimace that could've been a smile, then threw himself into the center of the room, where T.O.P swayed his hips to the rhythm of I am the best. They danced back to back until they both slipped onto the green carpet. Jiyong's Chanel bag had bounced off the floor. While they were still lying on the ground, T.O.P had convinced him to try a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter