"Let's talk about love"

We always know - A Nyongtory Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is GD still here?" Seungri asked the receptionist.

"Yes," the girl answered, with a shy smile. She was very pretty, and it wasn't the first time Seungri realized the way she looked at him. He had not yet found the courage to ask her to go out for dinner with him, but he had been wanting to do it for a while now, and he knew that if he'd asked, she wouldn't refuse.

“You find him in the studio down the hall." she added. "He should have left hours ago, but he's been working like crazy lately. It would be nice if you could get him out of there."

"Already. He'll become a ghost if he keeps spending his whole day inside a studio. "

The girl gave him another smile, then she lowered her head, fixing her hair with a gentle movement of the hand. Seungri followed her gestures for a moment before walking down the corridor to the study she had indicated to him. 

He stopped at the door. At first glance, the study looked empty. In the center of the room, three microphones and two chairs, some lecterns, a few other objects scattered on a table, a guitar, a piano on the wall. It was one of those rooms that were still old, similar to the ones they practiced in when they were still rookies.

He noticed Jiyong only after a while. He was sitting on the ground, his back against the piano, with a large stack of papers in his hand. At first, Seungri almost thought he was asleep, but then he noticed his lips moving, and a moment later his pen started writing on the paper again.

"I had a look at the new songs you wrote." Seungri told him, daring to enter in the room. "They're brilliant. As always."

"Glad to hear it." Jiyong answered, barely looking up from the page. "I heard on television someone saying that BIGBANG's songs are good but quite limited, and that our peak has already been reached. I swear from the moment I heard that I can't think of doing anything but disproving them. I'll kick their , I swear."

"You definitely will, hyung. But please, take some break from time to time. I'm worried about your health." Seungri replied, sitting down beside him. The piano against their backs creaked a little under his weight.

"I don't need a break. I need to finish writing these songs."

Seungri sighed. "What are they about?"

"About love." Jiyong muttered, a bit annoyed by Seungri's questions. 

"Oh. Are they dedicated to your girlfriend or something?" Seungri couldn't avoid to comment. He didn't mean to be sound that bitter, but seeing Jiyong completely ignore him to concentrate on his songs had pissed him off a bit, and that comment - About love, he just said - had reminded him of the receptionist in the hall. He suddenly realized that he had no interest in her at all. He also realized that knowing that Jiyong was writing love songs to someone pissed him off even more than being ignored. He cleared his throat, trying to hide his annoyed voice tone.

But Jiyong answered before Seungri could say another word. "They're for you. I want to write songs for you, baby. If you want to sing them."

---

"You want me to sing something like this?" Seungri asked.

Jiyong had made him sit on a chair, had closed the door of the studio room and now he sat exactly in front him, his hands on Seungri's knees. His gaze was more intense than ever. In Seungri's hands, the sheets that Jiyong had given him trembled. I want to write songs for you, baby.

"For now they're just some ideas I had. They'll need a lot of work. But yes, I think you should sing something like this. You already sang Strong baby, didn't you?" Jiyong answered. He hadn't removed his hands from Seungri's legs yet. For the first time, Seungri felt unconfortable under Jiyong's touch: he couldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter