"Are you a sad maknae?"

We always know - A Nyongtory Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong started playing with Seungri. He quickly abandoned - perhaps too quickly, because the change had been so sudden that no one was prepared for it - his absolute harshness and seriousness towards the maknae, and with Seungri he learned to allow himself things he never did before. Not even he himself could have said how it happened, but suddenly he felt that, with Seungri, he could afford to act as he wanted, because the maknae wasn't going to judge him. Seungri gave him, in a totally unconscious way, a freedom that Jiyong had never thought he could hope for.

He took him with him when he went to the bathroom. They brushed teeth together, laughing while spitting out the toothpaste together. He wanted Seungri to accompany him when he had to go out to buy something. He became angry when Seungri copied his style, but he was secretly happy when they went out with matching clothes. He took him by the hand when they crossed the street. In the evening, he chased him running through all the rooms and corridors, until he caught him and pushed him against the wall, grabbing his head in his hands. He could make fun of him, scramble him, , but above all he liked to make him laugh, and in return, Seungri made him laugh like no other.

And since Jiyong had such an influence on the other members of the group, they immediately followed him. They started to be much more friendly, as if Jiyong finally gave them the permission to.

They now allowed themselves to make fun of Seungri, too. Sometimes, Seungri evem felt that he couldn't stand their nagging, and he just wanted them to stop joking and tormenting him. He knew that it was Jiyong who had put him in that position - the position of the one being made fun of - and at times he almost hated him and for the silly situation in which he had framed him. But then Jiyong clapped his hand twice on the sofa to make him sit next to him, and with that bright smile of his, absently his leg he said to him: "After all, you like to be teased by us, don't you maknae? It's because we love you, don't you know, maknae?"

Then he suddenly felt that Jiyong had found for him a place among them that would forever belong to him, a place that suited his nature, as if Jiyong had instantly understood who he was.

---

The five of them were sitting at a round table. Each had their own microphone and pair of headphones around their ears. Jiyong was already laughing with one hand in front of his mouth, because T.O.P had managed to snap a hook off his pair of headphones and could no longer put them back together.

The re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter