"We need to be united"

We always know - A Nyongtory Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was excited and confused at the same time. He paced around the room like a lion in his cage. He couldn't fully understand that what just happened really happened. It seemed to him that a dream had filled his mind and deceived him.

He retraced the memory for the umpteenth time in his head, to make sure it really happened, to make sure it really wasn't a dream. It was nothing incredible, to be honest. He had entered the recording studio late, as he had often done for some time now - unconsciously, he had begun to avoid his new bandmates as much as possible. He preferred the company of other people, some friends he knew from the school and who had little to do with the music world. They laughed at him too, but at least they seemed to genuinely appreciate the time they spent together.

That day, as soon as the recording and training session were over, Seungri was preparing to quickly go away as usual, without being noticed and without greeting anyone, but Jiyong's voice had stopped him.

"Seungri," he said.

Seungri stopped abruptly, with an almost exaggerated movement of surprise - he had never heard Jiyong's voice say his name. He had addressed him in a dry, almost martial way, but Seungri had also caught a soft tinge in his voice tone, his name pronounced with a new flavor - or maybe it was just an impression.

The room had fallen silent. The other members were silently finishing their occupations, and Seungri had the feeling that they were as surprised as he was. He seemed to perceive their ears pricked up listening. Jiyong sat on the sofa with his legs apart, totally indifferent, his empty hands resting on his stomach.

A tinge of embarrassment covered Seungri's cheeks for no reason. Jiyong, on the other hand, was not troubled by everyone's attention focused on him - on the contrary, he seemed to appreciate it. He seemed born to be at the center of the universe.

"What time is 'Goong' on TV this evening?" he had asked, in an interested and totally disinterested voice tone at the same time.

Seungri had thought about it for a moment longer than he needed. How does he know that I watch it, he had wondered. "A-at nine." he had answered in the end.

"I'll watch it with you in your room." Jiyong had informed him.

"O-o-okay," Seungri felt like answering, even if, to tell the truth, his consent had not been asked at all.

And now he was waiting in his room, sulking with himself, frightened and excited and at the same time extraordinarily irritated by the very fact of being excited. How was it that from one moment to the next Jiyong had started talking to him, like that, out of the blue? It was certainly not like this that relationships between people worked normally, although it was starting to become clear to Seungri that Jiyong was by no means an ordinary person.

---

"More wine?" Youngbae offered, very professionally.

"I never say no," T.O.P replied, smiling and instantly giving to him his glass. “When I'll be rich and famous, I'll drink wine every day. Even at breakfast. I'll be a true connoisseur. " he declared as Taeyang refilled half of his glass.

"I'm not sure trying this wine was a good idea." Daesung said a little too cheerfully. "What if they find out that we stole a bottle?"

"We did well. We had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter