"You're not a baby anymore."

We always know - A Nyongtory Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you?" Jiyong was asking him.

Seungri heard his voice close to his ear, his hot breath against his skin, but he didn't want to open his eyes. His forehead was burning with fever. "I was feeling better when I didn't have a flu." he grumbled.

"There's also Youngbae here." Jiyong informed him, this time in a more cheerful voice. Seungri had the impression that the situation amused him, which bothered him, since there was absolutely nothing to laugh about, especially as he felt broken and he was so tired that he didn't even have the strength to get up to go to the bathroom.

"I see you aren't very interested in us," Jiyong's voice commented, more distant this time. Seungri assumed that he had gone into the kitchen.

"You're so hot. How much fever do you have?" a hand landed on his entire face, crushed him and then walked away leaving him sweaty more than before. 

"Youngbae!" exclaimed a cheerful, chanting voice from the kitchen. “Don't touch Seungri! Seungri's mine!"

Seungri slightly opened his eyes. "Seungri is sick and he would like to be at peace." he grumbled. From his position, lying in bed with pillows behind his head, he glimpsed Jiyong in the kitchen as he fumbled with the stove. "What are you doing, hyung?"

“I'm preparing a soup for you! You must eat. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you."

"Jiyong, you don't even know how to do that." Taeyang intervened. 

Seungri didn't comment. He knew that when Jiyong entered his childish and enthusiastic mode, there was nothing to do but to wait for his batteries to run out. In this he was identical to T.O.P, and Seungri had already learned the hard way what happened when those two were in that state of mind at the same time. Especially since it very easy to make T.O.P go from beautiful-and-unreachable idol to a pestiferous-and-out-of-control child.

"We were on the radio today." Taeyang informed him, while strange noises and smells came from the kitchen, mixed with Jiyong's voice singing This love.

"Ah, yeah." Seungri said, glad that someone wanted to have a normal conversation with him. "How did it go?"

“Good, but we missed you. Anyways, Jiyong didn't forget to let the world know that you're part of BIGBANG too, even if you wasn't there. "

“Oh, no. What did he say this time? "

"Oh, nothing in particular." was Taeyang's evasive reply.

Seungri was about to ask for an explanation, but Jiyong came back into the room with a huge bowl of soup, determined to feed him and also make him wear a bib, which Seungri strongly refused. After half an hour, T.O.P and Daesung also joined them, and both were immediately enthusiastic about the idea of ​​taking care of the "baby Seungri", as Jiyong had called him.

"Do you want a pacifier? Oh, wouldn't he look great with a pacifier? " Jiyong repeated.

"Especially since in the pictures he always does this." T.O.P replied, enthusiastic, imitating the way Seungri curled his lips when he struck a pose.

Only in the evening, when the four of them left to let him rest, Seungri remembered what Taeyang had mentioned about the radio interview. His forehead was still burning with fever, but he picked up the phone and quickly found what he was looking for. He put the headphones in his ears and started listening.

Jiyong's voice reached his ears as if he were next to him: While talking about Seungri who couldn't come because he's sick ... Are you listening? I love you.

It was certainly not the first nor the last time that Jiyong said such a thing. But this time Seungri hadn't missed the expression with which Taeyang had looked in the direction of the kitchen while he was ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter