9. The Future meets the Past (or the other way around?)

From the Future to the Past

Jiwon couldn't understand what was going on. He keep having glimpses of moments that he doesn't remember. Or are they? Then he remembered. He got a letter from his past self and was out until everything went black. As he was about to get ready for bed, Anjun and Minhwan came throught his window.

"AH! What the..." (Jiwon)

"Hello, Jiwon-sshi. I guess we have a lot to explain." (Anjun)

"Yes. First of all, who are you and where am I?" (Jiwon)

"Well, I'm Kim Anjun and this is my partner, Lee Minhwan. And you're in your old apartment from 1997." 

"Hold on! 1997?" (Jiwon)

"Yes. You and your past self got into an accident and we are fixing your body right now." (Minhwan)

"Wait. So, my past self is in my body?" (Jiwon)

"Bascially, yes." (Anjun)

"And actually, Jiyong-sshi is involved in this." (Minhwan)

"How is Jiyong involved?" Jiwon then remembers something. The sudden flashbacks. Jiyong's supposed cousin. It all makes sense now.

 

Anjun called both Jiyongs to tell them that 2021 Jiwon remembers everything and that 1997 Jiwon was all fixed.

"It was a proto-type so there was a chance that it might not work as well as we thought." (Minhwan)

"So, let me get this straight. Because of your experiment, 2021 Jiyong started to possess his 1997 self and after meeting you, they were able to time travel to each other's time periods?" (Past Jiwon)

"Yes. He couldn't tell you that so that's why he introduce him as his cousin." (Anjun)

"Jiyong. You should have told us." (Past Jiwon)

"If I did, would you have believed me? I met people from 2021 and 2071!" (Past Jiyong)

"Now, now you two. Don't get too hot-headed. Everything is going to be alright." (Jiyong)

"Easy for you to say. You have more experience." (Jiwon)

"Now that you know, it's going to be harder to keep this from the others." (Jiyong)

"Don't worry about it. I can keep a secret." (Jiwon)

"I can too. If that's what you want." (Past Jiwon)

"Then I guess we have no choice but to give you these." Anjun gives them wrist watches.

"What are these for?" (Past Jiwon)

"You can use them to communicate and possess each other. Or use them to go to each other's time periods." (Anjun)

"That's so cool!" Jiwon was excited to do this. Jiyong can see the excitment on his face. "Now we can talk to each other more often."

"I guess we can now." (Jiyong)

 

It's been a few weeks since the incident. Both Jiwons and Jiyongs have been hanging a lot more and experienced each other's lives. 2021 Jiwon and Jiyong experience their past idol days and 1997 Jiwon and Jiyong get to experience adult life.

"Wow. I never knew we get to be idols again." (Jiwon)

"Well, we have to make sure that we don't change the future." (Jiyong)

"Hey, you two. We're up in 5." (Past Jaijin)

"Coming!" (Jiwon, Jiyong)

Sechskies finished their TV recording and Jiwon and Jiyong were ready to go back to 2021.

"Did you call them?" (Jiyong)

"Yep. They're ready too." (Jiwon)

As the others were about to get closer to them, the two fainted.

"Jiwon hyung!" (Past Sunghoon)

"Jiyong!" (Past Jaeduck)

"Ugh... We're fine." (Past Jiyong)

"Yeah... Just a little light-headed." (Past Jiwon)

They both wink at each other. The secret is still kept. But for how long can they keep it for?