8. What is Reality?

From the Future to the Past

Jiwon is currently out of his mind. He got a letter from his past self that he didn't even remember writing. What's going on with his life?

"Seriously, what's going on?"

He goes out to gets some fresh air and some answers. Then all of a sudden, everything went black.

 

Both 1997 and 2021 Jiwon have been in an accident regarding time technology. Jiwon's car went through a time portal, hit his past self and hit himself against a wall. Both Jiwons were brought and treated by Anjun and Minhwan. But they did something that Both Jiyongs didn't expect.

"So, you brought Jiwon hyung and put him in 1997 Jiwon hyung?" (Jiyong)

"Basically, yes. Both Jiwons have been in an accident and this was the only way to save them." (Anjun)

"Don't worry. He's memories of the future are temporarily erased for this." (Minhwan)

"Temporarily?" (Past Jiyong)

"Yes. And before you question it, your Jiwon is in future Jiwon's body until we can fix him." (Anjun) Did that sound right?

Just then, 2021 Jiwon woke up. "Where am I?"

"Hyung!" (Past Jiyong)

"Jiyong? What happened?" (Jiwon)

"You were in an accident. We brought you here." (Past Jiyong)

"We?" (Jiwon)

"Me and my cousin." (Past Jiyong)

"Hello." Jiyong couldn't keep a straight face while looking at him. It was Jiwon from his time period but in the body of his past self.

"So, I was in a car accident or something?" (Jiwon)

"Uh... yeah. Something like that." (Past Jiyong)

"What do you mean by that?" (Jiwon)

"Nothing... Anyways, you should rest." (Past Jiyong)

"I think I will." (Jiwon) 

 

Thankfully, he hasn't noticed anything about Jiyong's behavior or the future. The other members of Sechskies came to visit him and comforted him. But he didn't feel comforted. It was almost like he felt this was wrong and he's in a different place. A few days later, he was discharged from the hospital and his fans were waiting outside from him to come out.

"Look! Jiwon oppa's recovered!"

They all rally around the hospital until the nurses shooed them away. Jiwon's still a patient even if he's out of the hospital. But then, he starts to have a bad headache. 

"Ah... What is this?" He got a glimps of something but what was it?

"Hyung!" The others call him.

"We came to pick you up." (Past Jaeduck)

"Oh... Thanks." (Jiwon)

"You okay, hyung?" (Past Sunghoon)

"Oh yeah. Just a little headache." (Jiwon) Jiyong was worried that it might be his surpressed memories coming out.

They brought him home or to past Jiwon's home. They dropped him off and he went to his apartment but then had another headache.

"Is this my place?" He wondered. Is it his place? He's not sure.

"No... This must be it."

He goes inside and sees all the things in the living room. A TV that was suited for the 90s and old video tapes that would never be in 2021.

"What the..."

He looks into his room and sees old furniture that he doesn't recognized despite being his home. Then he gets another headache.

"AH! What is..." Then, he sees a flash image.

"Was that...?" It was an image of him and the rest of Sechskies but they looked older. And Jiyong was wearing a black suit while the others were weaering white.

Anjun and Minhwan looked into a distance.

"Looks like it didn't work properly." (Anjun)

"I think so too." (Minhwan)