3. Already Exposed?

From the Future to the Past

The past version of Sechskies followed Jiyong's every move. From writing in his notebook to joining them in their schedules. They found out that the notebook was the key to their investigation. But "Jiyong is very protective of it. So they come up with a plan to get it away from him. The next day, they have interviews. They will be interviewed one by one. So when it's Jiyong's turn, they look in his notebook.

"Jiyong-sshi, it's your turn." (Reporter)

"Yes, I coming." (Past Jiyong)

As Jiyong left, it's time to put their plan into action. They grab the notebook.

"Are you sure that this is a great idea?" (Past Suwon)

"It's the only thing we have as evidence so we have to." (Past Jiwon)

They open it and they see somethings that they didn't expect.

"What's this?" (Past Sunghoon)

"Looks like a journal." (Past Jaijin)

"But why does that sentence say 'I'm you from the future'?" (Past Jaeduck)

They see the first sentence in the first page of the notebook. It's the message that future Jiyong had wrote to his past self.

It said, 'I am you from the future. 2021 to be precise. I am writing this so you can understand. Somehow I'm able to possess you and I don't want anything to change about the future. Don't show this to anyone.'

"This must be a joke." (Past Jiwon)

"Or maybe not. Look. There's more." (Past Jaijin)

There was more. They looked at the next message. It was from their Jiyong. It said, 'So, you're from 2021? What's happening in the future? Is Sechskies still together? I want to know some things. Even if it's not all of them.'

That means Jiyong knows what's happening in the future. They look through the notebook to see more. There was another message saying, 'So, you want to know the future? I won't tell you about Sechskies in the future but I can tell you what we have. We have smartphones, We can access them using the internet. We also have laptops which are portable computers.' Then they see the pictures of a smartphone and laptop.

"So, this is technology they have in the future?" (Past Suwon)

"Looks pretty cool." (Past Jaijin)

"Let's see watch else is in this book." (Past Jiwon)

There were a lot of messages from present and future Jiyong. One of which saying, 'I can't say anything about future Sechskies but I can tell you that they are still active. What I mean by 'they' is that I'm retired and I'm living a quiet life with my family.'

"So he has a family in the future?" (Past Jaeduck)

"I guess so." (Past Sunghoon)

Just then, Jiyong came back. They put the notebook back in his bag.

"So... how did it went?" (Past Jiwon)

"It was fine. Just the typical idol question from fans." (Past Jiyong)

They laugh but as soon as he left, they were surprised by what they had seen.

 

Back in 2021, there's been something messing with the Sechskies member's memories. They remember something about Jiyong but they can't figure out what that is.

"It's that memory again." (Jiwon)

"What memory, hyung?" (Suwon)

"That memory were we looked at Jiyong's notebook." (Jiwon)

"Oh yeah, that. I don't remember what was in that notebook." (Jaeduck)

"Neither do I." (Jaijin)

Sunghoon has been having those flashbacks too. It's been 2 years since he left them but still have a connection with them. That memory of them together in 1997.

"Why am I thinking about this now?" (Sunghoon)

Why was he thinking about that? If their past self found out more about the future, there would have been bigger problems.

---------------------------