6. Memory Mix-ups

From the Future to the Past

The others have been suspicious of Jiyong's behavior. Even since they looked in his notebook, everything changed. The found out that his future self is possess him everytime they sleep. But nowadays, he's been going to places without their consent. They deicded to look in his notebook again if they have the chance. And today might be it. The have another maganize interview and it was Jiyongs turn.

"Jiyong-sshi. It's your turn." (Reporter)

"Coming." (Past Jiyong)

Now's their chance. Once Jiyong was out, they grabbed his notebook and looked inside. There were many new messages but one of them stood out the most to them. It was from their Jiyong to his future self. It said, 'Hey me from the future. I loved being there. Knowing that I have a family is the greatest thing ever. If you remember, I wasn't planning on becoming a celebrity. I was planning on retiring but didn't know when. Now I know that I will retire when Sechskies disbands in 2000. I know the disbandment is sudden but a learned to accept it.'

"What? What does he mean?" (Past Jiwon)

"Sechskies will disband?" (Past Sunghoon)

"In 3 years?" (Past Jaijin)

"It can't be." (Past Suwon)

"But based on what we saw last time, it has to be true." (Past Jaeduck)

They hesitated for a bit and read the message again.

(He's going to have a family in the future.) Past Jiwon thought to himself

 

In 2021, Sechskies members felt like they were getting a headache. They keep remembering things that they do not remember. Jiwon had it worse, as he was sleeping through the whole thing. As he was dreaming, he saw one memory that he really does not remember at all.

"AH!" (Jiwon)

"Hyung, you okay?" (Suwon)

"No. I had a dream. More like a nightmare." (Jiwon)

"What was it?" (Jaeduck)

"Back in 1997, we looked in Jiyong notebook and saw the message to his future self. He said he's going to have a family and he knew about Sechskies' first disbandment." (Jiwon)

"With the family part, basing on how he looks now, he does look like his cousin, Jiyoon." (Jaijin)

"That's it. We didn't even know he had a cousin named Jiyoon." (Jiwon)

That's because Jiyoon isn't his real name and that it's a alias that 2021 Jiyong had to use in 1997 and 1997 Jiyong use in 2021.

 

Back in 1997, after work, past Jiyong decides to contact his future self and talk about some things. He takes out his pocket watch and pressed some buttons to form the communicator.

"So... How's it been?" (Jiyong)

"It's been great. Despite there being lots of work." (Past Jiyong)

"I bet. Idols need to work all day. Unlike an office worker." (Jiyong)

"So, how are things with your family. Is Seungjae doing well?" (Past Jiyong)

"He's doing well. He's going to elementary school." (Jiyong)

"Elementary school? Already? Time goes so fast." (Past Jiyong)

"I know, right?" (Jiyong)

"Do you mind if I possess you tonight? I would like to see what the future is like in the night." (Past Jiyong)

"Of course. Just tell me when and I'll be ready." (Jiyong)

But he did know that the others were watching and listening to their whole conversation.

"What is he...?" Possessing his future self?" (Past Jiwon)

"His son is going to elementary school in 2021. The means he's born in 2014." (Past Jaeduck)

"Then he knows what's going to happen to us in the 2021." (Past Suwon)

"Will be still be together?" (Past Jaijin)

"Or will we really disband?" (Past Sunghoon)

 

Again, in 2021, the Sechskies members and Sunghoon keep having flashbacks of unknown memories. They keep remembering things that didn't happen to them in the 90's or what they could remember in the 90's.

"What is going on?" (Jiwon)

"What is happening?" (Jaijin)

"Why is this going on?" (Jaeduck)

"What's the cause?" (Suwon)

"Why is it happening now?" (Sunghoon)