1. How it all started

From the Future to the Past

Jiyong was minding his own business. He was playing with Seungjae before dinner. After dinner, they play some more and get ready for bed. Everything was normal. After going to bed, he sees the picture of Sechskies' stage on Infinite Challange.

"Appa, can we visit uncles soon?" (Seungjae)

"Yes, Seungjae. We'll meet them soon." (Jiyong)

 

As he was sleeping, Jiyong didn't feel good. He felt like his body burning. As he woke up, we felt like something was not right.

"Jiyong. Jiyong, wake up."

"What? Who?" (Jiyong)

"You're awake. Hey everyone. Jiyong's awake." (Jiwon?)

He couldn't believe it. It was Jiwon but he looked younger. He was in panic mode. Where was he? Why is everyone in Sechskies here? And most importantly, why does everyone look younger? He tried to find his phone but couldn't find it. Then he looked at the calander. It didn't say 2021!

"Jiwon hyung. What year is it?" (Jiyong)

"It's 1997. Why?" (Jiwon?)

That made him panic even more. (1997?) Does that mean he's in the past? But when he looked in the mirror, he looked younger. That made him more confused.

"Everyone, get out! NOW!" (Jiyong) The others went out like he said.

Why was he in the hospital? Why is it 1997 again? Has he time traveled? But then why does he look younger?

"What is happening?" he whispers. 

He pinched himself to see if this was a dream. It hurt so it's not a dream. He let the others in.

"Guys, what happened?" (Jiyong)

"We were getting ready for our next schedule when you fainted." (Sunghoon?)

"We got worried and brought you here." (Jaijin?)

"We cancelled the rest of our schedule for the next few days so you can rest." (Jiwon?)

"Oh, okay..." (Jiyong)

 

He stayed in the hospital for 3 days before getting discharged. The fans were waiting for him outside the hospital. He never seen his fans rally around him for years.

"Wow. I never seen this is years." he said to himself. The fans didn't hear what he was talking about.

As he tried to get out, the fans kept pushing him. It escalated to the point where he tripped on his own feet and hit his head on the ground.

"AH!" (Jiyong)

"Honey. What's wrong?" (Yangim)

"I... think I had a dream. I was in 1997 again." (Jiyong)

"That's some dream you had." (Yangim)

"Yeah. But it didn't felt like a dream. It was almost like it was too real." (Jiyong)

Then he realizes something. If this was the case, wouldn't it be on the news? At work, he went to his computer to find out. He managed to find the article. It really said, "Sechskies' Ko Jiyong fainted during TV recording". It wasn't a dream. It was real. That means he was possessing his younger self from the past. But there were two questions. Why and how?

 

The next time he was possessing his younger self, he purchased a notebook to write to him so he can tell him what is happening. The first thing he wrote was...

'I am you from the future. 2021 to be precise. I am writing this so you can understand. Somehow I'm able to possess you and I don't want anything to change about the future. Don't show this to anyone.'

Once he returned to his own time period, past Jiyong looked at the notebook.

"So, this is what's happening? My self from the future is possessing me?" (past Jiyong)

At first he couldn't believe it but by the way he keeps having gaps in his memory, this had to be real. He wrote to his future self...

'So, you're from 2021? What's happening in the future? Is Sechskies still together? I want to know some things. Even if it's not all of them.'

He had one question. "If he's possessing me, where do I go?" 

-------------------------

I will just write everyone's name for their present selves and I will write 'past' for their past selves. (If that makes any sense)