Jeon Kyung Mi

Confession (서툰고뻭)

Kyuri's P.O.V

I accidentally kissed that person on the cheek…

I stood up blushing, took out my phone to light the room and recognized him.

It was Kyu Jong...

 

I was going to apologize but the members arrived and the lights.

 

“Yah~ Kyuri where are you?" I heard Young Saeng yelling and he saw me. "Oh here you are. Hey Kyu Jong~” 

 

“Hi hyung….” Kyu Jong greeted, he was blushing too.

“Annyeong everyone” Jung Min, Hyung Jun and Hyun Joong said in unison.

 

The choreographer came and everyone started practicing. Sang Yeon arrived and I greeted her “Yeon-Ah~ Finally you came~”

“Sorry, I had to finish my homework so I will be free this week end…Let’s go watch them~” She says and I nod.

 

I followed her and when the dance rehearsals ended,Hyun Joong proposed to eat at a nearby restaurant.

Me,Sang Yeon and Young Saeng went together in his car while the members went with the van.

 

When we arrived at the restaurant,we started ordering.

“Order what you want…My treat” Hyung Jun oppa said

 

So cute...

 

“Yeah right, then we'll end up paying.” Jung Min mocked

“I'll treat you guys, kay?” Hyun Joong said

“But..today…”

“Sorry,guys but I’m really hungry today…can we just talk about who will treat later, please??” Kyu Jong uttered, cutting Hyung Jun off.

“Tsk, Kyu Jong-ah you're always hungry.” Jung Min chuckled.

 

We laughed along, but I stopped when my eyes met Kyu Jong’s.

I remembered the kiss. Me and Kyu Jong looked away. Everyone ordered the food and when we all finished eating…

 

“Aigoo~ I’m so full…” Hyun Joong oppa said touching his tummy

“Thanks for the treat, oppa.” Me and Sang Yeon said in unison

“You're welcome girls." He smiled and turned to Hyung Jun. "Yah~ Next time you'll treat.” 

“Sure." Hyung Jun beamed

 

I whispered to Sang Yeon blushing “Sunday I’ll confess my feeling to oppa…”

"Good luck Kyuri-yah~ Fighting~” She pumped her fist in the air.

 

Suddenly a beautiful girl arrived, Hyung Jun stood up. She was so beautiful and tall that she looked like a model.

 

“She’s Jeon Kyung Mi” He introduced.

“Nice to meet you~” Kyung Mi smiled.

“Nice to meet you too. But may I ask you something?" Sang Yeon asked

"Sure." The older girl beamed once more.

"Are you oppa’s girlfriend..?” 

“Yes, she’s my girlfriend.” Hyung Jun grinned.

 

Sang Yeon, Young Saeng and Kyu Jong looked at me. They knew about my feelings for him. I think, everyone noticed it; except him. My tears were going to fall and I tried to stop them but I was going to explode if I stayed here just a little more.

 

“Nice to meet you Jeon Kyung Mi-shi, I’m Kim Kyu Jong~ Sorry but Kyuri and I have to go…” Kyu Jong said standing up and taking my hand

 

I looked at him confused but I stood up as well when I finally got his intentions.

 

"Nice to meet you Jeon Kyung Mi-shi I’m Heo KyuRi ” I bowed

“Where are you going all of a sudden?” Hyung Jun asked

“On a date” Kyu Jong started walking away holding my hand

 

“Date? But we already--” But Kyu Jong ignored him and continued to drag me out from the restaurant.

Author's P.O.V

“Ehm...Nice to meet you Jeon Kyung Mi-shi. I’m Heo Young Saeng, Kyuri’s older brother. Sorry for her behavior...” Young Saeng apologized

”I’m Park Jung Min,nice to meet you.” Jung Min said giving her, his best smile

"I’m SS501’s leader, Kim Hyun Joong, nice to meet you.” Hyun Joong said smiling a little

“Oh..Sorry. I didn’t introduce myself I’m Min Sang Yeon.” Sang Yeon introduced herself.

 

"That’s ok Young Saeng-shi..Nice to meet you guys.” Kyung Mi answered

“Sorry but I have to go home now, it’s already late.” Sang Yeon said standing up

“I’ll take you to your house, it’s already dark outside." Young Saeng uttered and she just nodded.

 

Young Saeng and Sang Yeon left the restaurant, while they were going to the parking they were quiet, then he started the conversation.

“So…do you have a boyfriend Sang Yeon-ah?”

She was shocked by his question, of all things why did he ask her that? She blushed a little but shook her head.

“No. How about you oppa?”

“Me neither." He shrugged.

When they arrived at the parking they got in the car. Saengie started to do a lot of questions to Sang Yeon...

                                                                                      ***********************************************