Weird accident...?

Confession (서툰고뻭)

 

Kyuri's P.O.V

 

It’s 7am and It’s Thursday morning. I prepared to go to school and when I was going down the stairs I saw my oppa..

 

“Good morning oppa~” I greeted him

“Good morning Kyuri~” he said smiling at me

 

My oppa is SOOO cutee

 

“Oppa when is your comeback?” I asked smiling at him too

“It’s on Sunday,why?”

"Because I wanted to watch it with Sang Yeon…” I lied

 “Really? Isn't it because you want to see Hyung Jun?” He laughed.

 

It was the truth. I wanted to see Hyung Jun oppa so bad...

 

"Oppa,don't you have dance rehearsals?" I changed topic.

“Yes. Later at 4 pm. Do you want to come? You can only bring Sang Yeon, if you want to go with someone.” 

 

“Ok,oppa. I’ll be there after school,I’ll ask her if she can go. See you later oppa,annyeong~”

 

I went to school and when I arrived I saw my best friend. Sang Yeon is beautiful and also smart. She’s the kindest person that I know.

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Sang Yeon~” I greeted her

 

 

 

“Good morning Kyuri~”

 

 

“Let’s go to oppa’s dance rehearsal! At 4pm!" 

“Sorry, but I have something to finish later..I’ll be there at 5.30 pm, is that ok?”

"Of course!" I smiled. 

 

Then the school bell rang...

 

"Oh...let's go~" she said walking into school. I nodded and followed her.

 

 

 

We had half-day and I went home early, having the chance to have lunch with my oppa.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kyuri~” he cutely said

 

 

 

“Yesoppa~?” I answered 

 

 

“The dance rehearsals has been anticipated at 3.30pm …let’s go together,ok?"

 

“Ok oppa~” I said standing up and going upstairs.

"Kyuri-ah~ do you want to play Starcraft together?” he asked

“Yes~~But this time I’ll beat you!” I 

“We’ll see.” he smirked.

 

After winning against oppa,I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 3 o’clock.

 

"Yah Oppa! Let’s go to your dance rehearsal it’s already 3 o’clock! Hurry!” I yelled 

 

We went to the place where Young Saeng oppa had to practice and he looked for a parking. I went inside the building and when I arrived at the practice room, the lights were off so I searched for the lights switch

 

But suddenly I fell on someone and when I tried to get up, that person took your hands and pushed me down to him.

 

I accidentally kiss that person on the cheek…I blushed and quickly stood up, took out my phone and you saw that the person I kissed was and it was.….