Just a dream...

Confession (서툰고뻭)

KyuRi's P.O.V

I slept really well tonight,my pillow was so nice and warm. 
 
 
 
. . .
 
 
 
Wait...warm...?
 
 
 
 
WARM?? Since when do pillows are WARM??
 
 
I opened my eyes,looked up and saw Kyu Jong oppa
 
 
. . .My head was on his chest and I could feel my heartbeat racing like mad,I widened my eyes when I realized that SS501's members were watching us,making me blush like mad.
 
 
"O-o-oppa! W-w-w-wake up...!" I stuttered,getting up
 
"Five minutes more..." he answered pulling me back near him and placing his arms around my waist. I could feel my face all red,the others giggled and Hyun Joong oppa cleared his throat
 
"Ehem...Love birds do you mind if we go eat breakfast now...? We're hungry 'ya know..?" 
 
Kyu Jong quickly opened his eyes and when he realized that he was hugging me,he let me go and stood up. Then we heard a voice..
 
 
"Jagiya,ashimneyo...." 
 
(sorry I can't write what he says cause I don't understand it,he speaks too fast but here is the audio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGZQu9kjOUY&feature=related  ^^ )
 
 
 
 
Omo...how embarassing...
 
 
It was my alarm clock and the ringtone was Kyu Jong oppa's wake up call.
 
I widened my eyes and immedietly turned it off. I glared at Kyu Jong oppa and he blushed while Hyung Jun was laughing while the other 3 were just glaring at me,raising their eyebrows making a "SO?" face
 
"....Come on let's eat breakfast or we're gonna be late.." Young Saeng oppa said getting out of the room,followed by the Hyun Joong,Jung Min and by Kyu Jong quietly.
 
Thank you Saengie oppa!! You saved me!! Damn I love you!! 
 
"Palli KyuRi-ah! Ok?" Hyung Jun told me patting my head and exiting the room. I changed my clothes and went in the kitchen,founding the guys chatting and waiting for me.
 
"Oh,your here KyuRi-ah~Let's eat~Jalmokkessumida~" Saengie oppa gradually said and we all started to eat breakfast. When we finished,I washed the plates.
 
"KyuRi-ah~Today is Sunday,we have our comeback stage..your coming,right??" Hyung Jun oppa asked me,jumping up and down like a kid.
 
"Sure" I answered and he smiled at me.
 
I smiled back and glared at Kyu Jong oppa....
 
I saw that he was a little sad...
 
I feel my heart broking in million pieces seeing him like that...
 
Our eyes met and my heartbeat was increasing,I gulped and looked away.
 
 Hyung Jun oppa held my hands and said "Let's go?" I gave him a nod and we all started going to the van. 
 
Hyun Joong was sitting in front with the manager that was driving while Hyung Jun oppa,Saengie oppa and Jung Min oppa were sitting in the middle seats.
 
And me...I was sitting in the last seats with Kyu Jong oppa!!
 
It was really awkward..
 
*beep beep*
1 New message
From: Kyu Jong oppa 
KyuRi-ah....I know I'm sitting here next to you..but...do you want to text ? 
 
Huh? Text him? When I'm here near  him?
 
I glared at him and noticed that he was staring at me...
 
He looked at the window avoiding my eyes.
 
I replied him and his phone vibrated.
 
From: KyuRi
Ne oppa~ ^^
Why were you sad when I smiled back at Hyung Jun oppa..? 
 
Did I just sent it? I regret doing that maybe he won't ans-
 
*beep beep* 
1 New message
From:Kyu Jong oppa
I was..ahm..you know when you like someone and she/he is with someone and you feel sad and angry..?
 
Jealous? He was JEALOUS of Hyung Jun oppa?? 
 
I dont' know how to answer him...and I blushed
 
*beep beep*
1 New message
From: Kyu Jong oppa
I....I LIKE YOU KYURI-AH! I mean..not like you..but I LOVE YOU! 
 
 
"O-o-oppa..your serious?" I asked him
 
"N-n-ne" he stuttered
 
"Would you be my...girlfriend?" 
 
I widened my eyes and glared at him with a schocked expression.
 
"You don't need to answer now..I'll wait..." he said smiling and looked away.
 
I can say that he was faking that smile and was very disappointed..but I don't know how to answer him...
 
"We're here~ " Hyun Joong oppa informed us and we all exited the van. We run towards the backstage because of the fans. 
 
They are really popular,huh? 
 
"KyuRi-ah! Palli!!" Sangie oppa yelled at me and I realized that I was the last one,while they were running. Suddenly I felt someone holding my hand and it was Kyu Jong.
 
I think I'm really red now and when we arrived Jung Min oppa teased us "Kiss~ Kiss~ Kiss" causing laughter to the other members except me and Kyu Jong oppa..
 
 
We were like tomatoes and we immediately let go each others' hand and looked away.
 
"SS501,Please go change" the PD instructed them
 
"Ne,noona~ " they all answered in unison and went change. 
 
I'm going to explore the backstage..that's what I always do before SS501's performance
 
SNSD,2PM,Wonder Girls',Miss A,B2ST and UKISS' dressing room...
B2ST? Never heard before..maybe their a new group..and UKISS too..
 
I knocked to their dressing room 
 
"Ne?" a guy opened,glaring at me with a "who-are-you?" look
 
"A-annyeonghaseyo~ I'm SS501's Young Saeng's younger sister,Heo KyuRi~ And I was just exploring the artists.." I said bowing at them politely
 
"KyuRi?!?" it was a familiar voice and I looked behind the guy that opened the door and it was JunHyung oppa!
 
"Oppa!" I called him,approaching him and hugging him
 
"KyuRi-ah~ " he replied hugging me back. I let go and asked "Your a B2ST member?!?" He nodded 
 
"Why didn't you tell me??"
 
"Mm..suprise!!" then he smiled awkwardly
 
"...What? Surprise? Or you forgot to tell me..?" I glared at him,raising my eyebrows
 
"Ne...Mianhe..I forgot..hehehe"
 
"How can you forgot oppa?? Aish~ Your getting old.."
 
"Yah!"
 
"Merong~ " I stucked my tongue out at him,chuckling.Then we heard someone coughing..
 
Oh right..I almost forgot that there were the B2ST members and UKISS' but there was a guy that was familiar..
 
"Kevin?" I asked at the familiar guy
 
"You didn't forget,huh?" he replied.So it was him and we laughed.
 
Later on they introduced each B2ST member and UKISS'. I had a great time,they are all so dorks and we made some picture and we got each other's number.
 
I exited,bowing again and thanking them. I went in SS501's dressing room and saw a girl,maybe it was a fan..
 
I plopped in the couch,keeping an eye on Kyu Jong oppa and the girl.
 
"Oppa~ Can I hug you?" she asked
 
WHAT?? You want to hug him! Yah! He's my boyfrie-...
 
What? My what? What am I saying.??
 
He glared at me,I avoided his eyes and he hugged her.
 
He hugged her?? I want to kill her!! Grrrrrr
 
What? I'm....J...jealous..?!? 
 
I run outside and after a while I realized that my tears were falling.
 
"KYURI! WAIT!" I heard Kyu Jong oppa's voice
 
Kyu Jong's P.O.V
 
-Before KyuRi runs away-
 
I hugged JungMi,it was just a friendly hug and nothing more. I looked at KyuRi that exited the room. 
 
Is she...jealous?
 
I went out of the room too.
 
"KYURI! WAIT!" I shouted following her.
 
When she stopped I notice her face red of anger and her tears were falling.
 
She doesn't cry easily...
 
if she didn't got hurt really bad...
 
so I hurt her? Sorry KyuRi-ah..I didn't mean..
 
Aish~ your such a pabo Kyu Jong!
 
"KyuRi..." I said "she kissed me,when I let her go.."
 
"Why are you explaining? It's not like..we're a couple.." she said wiping her tears away.
 
"But..I want to.." I kneeled and said "KyuRi,please be my girlfriend" I looked in her eyes 
 
"I know you want a confession more romantic than this,but.." She went in the opposite direction that I was facing...
 
She doesn't like me..she walked away.
 
I sighed and stood up.
 
Suddenly she hugged me from the back saying "You silly! Making me jealous then confess" she chuckled,I turned around and I was facing her,still hugging her.
 
"So..is that a yes?" I asked
 
"What do you think?" she replied and was going to kiss me,so I closed my eyes...
 
Then I heard a voice saying "Kyu Jong oppa...Kyu Jong oppa..."
 
"Mwo??" I opened my eyes and saw KyuRi lightly shaking me.
 
"You fell asleep after talking to that fan..are you ok,now? Your gonna perform in 30 minutes.." she asked worried and I nodded at her.
 
Oh...it was just a dream...
 
[To be continued] ^^