I REMEMBER!

Confession (서툰고뻭)

KyuRi’s P.O.V

“I-I-I....why are you asking this? Of course not...how can I hate you?” I placed my hand on his shoulder “You know I love you oppa~” I said kissing his cheek, making him smile “Cause you’re my bestfriend~” I added as his smile faded away.

“Hey oppa...did I say something wrong?” I asked worried and he shook his head

“I...I think I’ll go and have a walk..” He said and before we could stop him,he already walked out. I looked at Young Saeng oppa and Hyung Jun oppa confused “Oppa...did I say something wrong?” I asked and I heard Saengie oppa heavily sighing.

“It’s okay dongsaengie...” he said opening the door “I’m gonna follow him...so we’ll be back later,okay?” He said agan and I nodded.

------------

“Oppa...what the hell were you guys talking about?” I asked Hyung Jun oppa, whom was making dinner

“Oh...what do you mean?” He asked back, not even glaring at me.

“What were you guys arguing about? When you said that it was Kyu Jong oppa’s fault if I had an accident...” I muttered out. He stopped cutting the vegetables and slowly approached me. I stepped backwards until I found myself pinned in the wall.

“KyuRi-yah...I have to tell you something...” He said holding my hands

“W-w-what is it oppa?” I stuttered blushing

“I...like you...a lot” He said cupping my cheeks and deeply staring at my eyes. I opened my mouth but nothing came out and I just looked at him, speechless.

I don’t know what I should say…

“KyuRi…please..” he said again, but this time he kneeled down “Let’s date?”

I’ve been waiting since forever..for this moment..

“Let’s date” I said kneeling down too and hugging him.

“REALLY?!” He asked pulling me away and looking at me as I enthusiastically nodded “I love you KyuRi” he said hugging me

“Me too oppa..” I muttered closing my eyes.

--Next day—

I woke up and went outside my room, to go in the bathroom, when I noticed Kyu Jong oppa’s opened door..

“Oppa?” I muttered slowly walking inside “Oppa?” I repeated again, looking around. It was completely empty…his bed seemed not used last night…

“Saengie oppa! Saengie oppa!” I yelled running to Young Saeng oppa’s room

“What?...”

He stood up and looked at me.

“Kyu Jong oppa isn’t in his room!”

“He…went for a vacation..” he said laying back

“WHAT?! WHEN?!”

“Yesterday..”

“TILL WHEN?!”

“I don’t know..” He answered and I nodded, closing the door.

I feel like the whole world crashed on me…why am I like this? I’m Hyung Jun oppa’s girlfriend now..I’ve always wanted that..but why am I not happy like I thought?

Kyu Jong’ P.O.V

“The flight UK7S501 is now boarding…” the hostess announced and I stood up.

Sorry KyuRi….I know it’s not your fault if you don’t remember me..it’s my fault if you had that accident…I just wish that you’ll be happy if I’ll leave…

KyuRi’s P.O.V

I was sitting in the couch and blankly staring at the TV; it’s been a week since Kyu Jong oppa left…

“Hey KyuRi noona, are you okay?” Kevin asked

What is Kevin doing here? He lives near her…so he visits me often now..

“Yeah I am..” I muttered looking at him

“You know..when Kyu Jong hyung was here..you were different..and when you’ve become his girlfriend..omo you were really happy!”

“What?” I asked him and he titled his head to the side

“You don’t remember?” I shook my head “Oh right..the amnesia thing…well you were really in love with Kyu Jong hyung…and I could always see your eyes lighting up when you were with him..but then he left cause you became Hyung Jun hyung’s girlfriend..” he muttered

“Aigoo..Kyu Jong’s scarf is so old…why he didn’t throw it away?” I heard Young Saeng oppa

“Oppa? What scarf?”

He showed me a red scarf…a familiar one…

“Are you okay now? Or you’re still cold?”

I widened my eyes…now everything’s clear….that’s why I always think about Kyu Jong oppa when I’m with Hyung Jun…..I..I..I was his girlfriend before the accident happened to me!

“Kevin-ah! Saengie oppa! I need to find Kyu Jong oppa!” I said standing up.


 

The last chapter? Yup~ it's the last oneeee :D kekeke~ of course there's a sequel to this~ ^^ I'll post the link when I'll do it....

Really wanna thank my 13 subscribers~ <3 I know this fic is not that good..It's my first one! XD

Thank you sooo much~ ^^ <3