Broken hearted

Confession (서툰고뻭)

 

KyuRi's P.O.V
 
"I'm not coming...mianhe..gotta go" Kyu Jong oppa said taking his things and going away.
 
But I grabbed his hands and asked him "Oppa..where are you going?" 
 
"Somewhere important.." he replied smiling and letting go my hand. I looked as he walk away...
 
 
 
"KyuRi-ah" Kevin oppa whispered "Do you like him?" 
 
"SAY WHAT?!" I yelled at him blushing 
 
"He likes you..do you too?" 
 
"I...I...I'm hungry!" I changed subject "LET'S EAT~" I sang walking out the door followed by the other
 
I...don't know if I like him..I like Hyung Jun oppa right? But..he already have a girlfriend and...I was jealous befor-
 
I shook my head Aniyo KyuRi!! What are you thinking?! Aish..really..
 
We ate in a restaurant and when we were eating the dessert.
 
"Oh,here you are babe~" Hyung Jun oppa said standing up and greeting his girlfriend Jeon Kyung Mi...
 
 
 
But I wasn't thinking of killing her or something like that when someone's near the guy you like..
 
 
 
 
 
But the first thing I thought was Kyu Jong oppa..
when I met Kyung Mi,I was going to cry and he took me away...
 
 
"KyuRi? Something wrong?" Kevin oppa whispered to me
 
"Oh? Aniyo~all fine oppa~" I answered smiling at him
 
I need to stop thinking about Kyu Jongie oppa..Aish~
 
Kyu Jong's P.O.V
 
I went to the mall because I was just..pissed off and I didn't want to see KyuRi with Kevin..I don't know..that makes me mad..
Maybe it's because I'm jealous,right?
 
But why should I be? It's not like we're a couple...
She didn't tell me that she likes me too...
 
Suddenly I heard a voice calling me "OPPAAAA!! KYU JONGIEE OPPAA!!" 
 
I turned and saw Eun Ah running to me "Annyeong oppa~" she greeted me
 
"Annyeong Eun Ah" I said smiling at her and she held my hands saying "Let's go watch a movie~"
 
"Mwo?" I asked 
 
"I was going home..but luckily I didn't..and I saw you~ Do you want to go watch a movie? Pleaseee?!!!" She cutely said looking at me with puppy eyes
 
"Ok.." I sighed out and we watched a movie,we were eating in a restaurant when I saw KyuRi and the other members looking at a videogame shop. 
 
Omo..I hope KyuRi doesn't see me,or else she'll misunderstand..
 
"OPPAAA" Eun Ah yelled waving her hand to the other members
 
I slapped my forehead and she dragged me to them.
 
"Kyu Jong..." KyuRi muttered looking away
 
"Hyung...I thought you had something important to do" Kevin said raising an eyebrow
 
"Yes he had something important! He had a date with Eun Ah,right Jongie?" Hyung Jun nudged me 
 
"Aniii!! It's not a date! I was just looking for a gift to.." but then I stopped cause I was going to say 'to KyuRi'...
 
"She's your girlfriend,Hyung?" Kevin asked
 
"A-" but before I could answer,Eun Ah answered "NEEE" nodding her head with a wide smile on her face
 
"YAH! WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" I yelled at her pushing her away from me
 
"Mwo?! But we went on a date.." she said pouting
 
I was going to answer her but suddenly KyuRi talked "Oppa~why are you so bad at her?! You should treat her well~ And do you know that-" she then held Kevin's hand and continued "-me and Kevin oppa are a couple now?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What...a couple...?....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I felt my heart breaking in million pieces and my body frozed..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
KyuRi...I thought you liked me too..
I'm so stupid.....
 
"Oh,really?" I said smiling "Come Eun Ah" I took her hand and started walking away
 
"Where opp-" I stopped her pressing my lips with her. She widened her eyes and the other too. I broke the kiss and went away from them.
 
"Oppa..why did you do that?" Eun Ah asked me looking down
 
"I..let's go in a club!" I said taking her in a club and drunked a lot
 
I just want to forget everything..I...I...feel...bad
 
 
 
KyuRi...how could you?!
 
KyuRi's P.O.V
--after lunch,before they saw Kyu Jong--
 
"Let's go at the mall!" Kevin oppa suggested and we all approved. 
 
I saw a videogame shop and looked inside with the other members. But then someone shouted "OPPAAA" We turned and saw a girl with..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyu Jong?
 
 
She ran to us dragging Kyu Jong and I muttered "Kyu Jong..." looking away.
 
"Hyung...I thought you had something important to do" Kevin said raising an eyebrow
 
"Yes he had something important! He had a date with Eun Ah,right Jongie?" Hyung Jun nudged Kyu Jong
 
 
Oh..so that's why you didn't want to come with us,huh?
 
 
"Aniii!! It's not a date! I was just looking for a gift to.." he stopped and looked down
 
"She's your girlfriend,Hyung?" Kevin asked
 
"A-" he muttered
 
 "NEEE" the girl said nodding her head with a wide smile on her face
 
"YAH! WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" he yelled pushing her away 
 
"Mwo?! But we went on a date.." she said pouting
 
 
So..you guys went on a date?! LIAR!! I HATE YOU KYU JONG!!
 
"Oppa~why are you so bad at her?! You should treat her well~ And do you know that-" I interwined my hand with Kevin oppa's and continued "-me and Kevin oppa are a couple now?" 
 
"Oh really?" he said smiling "Come Eun Ah" he took her hand and started walking away
 
"Where opp-" the girl didn't finish her phrase cause..
 
 
Kyu Jong KISSED her..
 
My tears were going to fall..But...don't KyuRi!! Don't cry..!!
 
The others were looking at him with their eyes widened,it wasn't something that Kyu Jong oppa do...
 
They walked away and Kevin gave me a 'what-the-heck' look. I didn't answer him and took him to the nearest club leaving the others in the mall.
 
I started drinking and finally Kevin spoke "O...k....what's going on? What was that 'me and Kevin are now a couple' thing?!"
I told him everything and he just said "Your jealous.."
 
"NO I'M NOT!" I yelled drinking my cocktail
 
"Yes you are! And stop drinking!" He answered taking the cocktail away from me.
 
"Aish~whatever..." I stood up but he grabbed my arm and asked me "Where are you going now?!" 
 
"In the toilet,duh" I rolled my eyes and went to the toilet. After that I went in the dancing floor and danced until someone said "Hey~pretty~want to dance a little?" 
 
OMO...a ert?!?
 
 
I turned and saw a drunk man..I gulped and answered "Sorry..I'm going now..." But he grabbed my arm tightly and told me "Where do you think your going,huh?" 
 
"Let me go!" I complained trying to free my arm but he was too strong. He pulled me on the wall and said "We'll have fun sweety~"
I froze and he started to kiss my cheek,then my neck..
 
"AHHHH!! LET ME GO!! HELP!!" I yelled and kicked his balls making him kneel. I ran but he grabbed my arm and slapped my face making me fall on the ground. He crawled on top of me and I closed my eyes...
 
Why did I went to this stupid club?!? Please Kyu Jong oppa!! HELP MEE!!
 
*sbam* 
 
I didn't feel the weight on me anymore....
 
I opened my eyes and saw that the drank guy was on the wall and my saviour punched him. 
 
The ert ran away and the mysterious guy told me leaning down"You shouldn't go in places like th-....KYURI?!" 
 
 
I widened my eyes cause 
 
 
 
It was...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you like it ^^ 
Comments are appreciated :D