JunHyung,Yoseob and Kevin

Confession (서툰고뻭)

Recap:

"Confess soon~Before she meet another guy~" he said putting his hand on Kyu Jong's shoulder and laughing. Kyu Jong smiled and nodded.Then he looked at the window thinking how to confess to Kyuri.
===========
 
Kyuri and Sang Yeon went to Hani's restaurant to work. There were a lot of costumers today,30 minutes before the closing time two boys entered and ordered. Kyuri and Sang Yeon served their orders and when one of the costumers recognized them,they were surprised.
 
She raised a brow "Excuse me sir. Do I know you..?"
 
 
The guy wearing a green hoodie stood up and said "Yah~ Kyuri-yah and Sang Yeon-ah, don't you remember me? I'm Junhyung~" He hugged the girls and they hugged back when they recognized him.
 
"Omo,Junhyung oppa~ We missed you so much! How are you?" Sang Yeon asked
 
"I'm fine. I heard that Saengie hyung is a famous singer now, he's part of SS501 now. Why do you girls work here?"
 
"Even though my oppa is an idol..I want to spend the money that I earn by myself." she answered smiling, but the other waiters called them to prepare for the closing time
 
"Sorry oppa..we have to go now..It was really nice to see you, I'm really happy~ " 
"Yah~ Kyuri-yah, we'll wait for you girls outside, ok? See ya~ " he said after they finished their food, they greeted Kyuri and Sang Yeon and went out.
 
---In the kitchen---
"Yah~ Kyuri, you're soo happy,huh?" Sang Yeon asked
"Ne...really really happy" She answered with a big smile on her face and when they finished their work,they bowed to the other workers saying "Kamsahamnida~ " and they went out.
 
Kyuri's POV
 
When me and Yeon went out, Junhyung and his friend, were talking about something..but stopped when they saw us.
 
"What were you guys talking about?" I asked curios giving him my famous puppy eyes.
 
"Nothing" Junhyung answered ruffling my hair. 
 
"Ya~ Hyung~ I'm hungry~ And I think the girls didn't eat dinner...right??" Yoseob asked us,with an aegyo look
"But, you guys just had dinner and you're already hungry?" I was surprised by this guy.
 
"Yeah..but.." 
"Ok" I answered giggling. We were about to settle the place where we were going to eat, suddenly Junhyung's phone rang. 
 
 
"Ah...Yoboseoyo?" He answered
"Hyung~ It's Kevin~ Want to hang out? Pleaseee" 
"But-" he said looking at us 
"Ok hyung~ see you at Han River~ Bye" 
 
"Huh?? Yahh~ " He shouted on his phone but the person on the other line hang up. He sighed and said "Let's go at Han River,okay?" 
"Ne~ " Me and Yoseob said at the same time, we stared at each other and started laughing. 
We were really having fun,we took a taxi to go to Han River...when I remembered my oppa..OMO i didn't text him!! 
 
To: Saengie oppa
Oppa~ I saw Junhyung oppa ^^~ Me,Sang Yeon,Jun oppa and Yoseob are going to hang out, okay? See ya later oppa~ 
Love ya~ <3
 
When I finished texting him,we arrived at Han River. I opened my mouth with a "WOW" expression at the sight:
"Yah~ close your mouth" Junhyung oppa said,putting his hand on my chin,closing my mouth,giggling.
"I never been here.." 
 
"Really Yeon-ah?~ " Yoseob asked her and she nodded "Really?? How come you never came here? This is one of Seoul's sight!!" he said giggling.
"Hahaha,we're not from Seoul, don't you remember? Me, Jun oppa and Kyuri grew up at Daegu."
 
"Ah..yeah..Bu-" he couldn't finish his phrase because he got interrupted by a guy that was calling Junhyung oppa.
 
"Hyung~" 
 
Junhyung looked at his back...
 
Junhyung's P.O.V
 
"Hyung~"
 
I looked back and I saw Kevin running (Yeah,Kevin Woo of UKISS,he's a good friend of mine..).
 
"Oh,Kevin-ah~" I said putting my arms around his shoulder
 
"Yah~You little kid! You didn't even waited for me to answer and you just hang up your phone..Aish~"
 
"Heheheh,mianhe hyung~I really wanted to see you...Annyeong Seobbie Hyung~" when he realized that there were KyuRi and Sang Yeon "Ahm..who are they hyung?" he whispered to JunHyung,but KyuRi heard him.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo~Heo KyuRi imnida~" She said bowing politely
"Annyeonghaseyo~Min Sang Yeon imnida~" She said bowing too
 
"Omo.." he looked at Kyuri and blushed a little "A-a-annyeonghaseyo~Woo Kevin imnida~" bowing at them "But you can call me oppa,arasso?" 
"Ne" they answered him. 
 
I wonder why Kevin just blushed...don't tell me..aish this kid..
 
"Kaja!! I'm hungry! " Yoseob said giving us puppy eyes. We went to a restaurant, laughed a lot and when we realized that it was 10 pm already we decided to go home,we accompanied KyuRi home...
 
KyuRi's P.O.V
"Omo you live near here oppa??" I asked him a little surprised..cause I never saw him..Until now..
"Ne~ I moved here yesterday" he answered smiling at him
I blinked "Yesterday...?" 
 
*FLASHBACK*
-Yesterday-
Me and Young Saeng were going to his dance rehearsal and we were now making our way to his car.
 
"Huh? Is someone moving here?" I thought.
 
I stared at the guy but before I could see his face, my brother called me.
 
"Yah! Kya! Come here! We're going to be late" Young Saeng said opening the passenger's door. 
"Oh..ok oppa" I said getting in the car.
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
 
"Oh..You were that guy that I saw yesterday" I asked and he nodded.
"You didn't give me your number.."
 
"Ne oppa~ Give me your phone" I said lending my hand, he gave me his phone and I saved my number in his contacts
"Ok~ " I gave it back to him and we went in front of my house's door
"Thanks~ " he said smiling again "Now get in,before you get sick,It's cold now~ " 
"Ne~Thanks for everything oppa~ "
"No problem! Good night~ "
"Good night oppa~ " I hugged him and went inside my house yelling "I'M HOME!!"
 
"Annyeong oppa~ " I replied greeted going in the living room and saw Young Saeng,Kyu Jong,Jung Min,Hyun Joong and Hyung Joon on the couch watching TV
"Annyeong KyuRi-ah~ " everyone said and Hyung Jun oppa came and hugged me, and I hugged him back.
"Where were you?" Saengie oppa asked me and I sitted near him
"I saw JunHyung oppa,we went to Han River ate there and then I met Kevin.."
 
"Kevin..?? Who is this Kevin??"  Kyu Jong thought getting jealous
 
When I finished the whole story Saengie oppa just exclaimed "Oh.."
 
"Aish~ I'm going to sleep" I said yawning and standing up from the couch
"Good night oppas~ " I said hugging everyone individually...but when it was Kyu Jong oppa's turn..it was really awkward...I hugged him and counted 3 seconds,then went to change my clothes and went to sleep.
 
WHEN KYURI WENT AWAY..
Kyu Jong's P.O.V
 
Kevin?? Who is this Kevin? Aish~ Stop thinking about it Kyu Jong..I thought slapping my face.
 
"Yah! Kyu Jong-ah! What are you doing?" Jung Min said giggling
 
"Huh?" I asked glaring at him,confused
 
"I said what are you doing?" he repeated
 
"Oh...nothing." I answered standing up "I'm going to sleep now..good night~ "
 
"Well..I guess we should sleep too...We have schedule tomorrow.." Leader said
 
"What??" They (Jung Min,Hyung Jun and Young Saeng) exclaimed almost yelling
 
"Yah! Why are you yelling??" I scolded them "KyuRi's sleeping!"
 
"Oh..sorry" They said
 
"Mianhe guys..I forgot to tell you..Hehehe" he answered them and got a 'what-the-hell' look "Can we sleep here Sangie?"
 
He nodded and we all went to our rooms (since the other members usually sleeps here when they come here)
 
I went to the bathroom and changed,before I went to my room,I carefully opened the door of KyuRi's room without making noises and saw her sleeping mumbling "Oppa...I...you too" 
 
I didn't understand what she said between 'I' and 'you',I came closer to her bed and she suddenly moved making me fall near her,then she put her arms around my waist and she was hugging me! 
 
I closed my eyes and fell asleep near her.
***************************************************************************************************
I hope you liked it ^^ 
Please comment ~