Almost confessed

Confession (서툰고뻭)

Kyuri's POV

I felt that my tears were falling, why does Hyung Jun need to be so insensible? Why do I even like him in the first place? I think everyone knew that I like him except that fool. I'm so thankful to Kyu Jong...

 
 "Thank you oppa" I said without looking at him
 
"Aigoo~" he said putting his warm hand on my head and wiping away my tears "Poor Kyuri-yah~ Hyung Jun is really stupid isn't he?"
 
I nodded and he continued "He didn't notice that you had a crush on him...but I think he wouldn't introduce KyungMi in front of you if he knew it."
 
 
We sat on the bench but it was really cold and I even forget my scarf.
 
Aish~ I was freezing...but suddenly I felt warm, I looked at oppa and I saw that he was putting his scarf on me.
 
"Are you ok, now? Or you're still cold?" He asked kindly.

 

I shook my head and thanked him looking at his wonderful eyes. It was the first time that I noticed that his eyes were really beautiful and I continued staring at him but when he smiled at me suddenly my heart started to beat faster.
 
Then he came closer and I was shocked when he pressed his lips against mine. I widened my eyes, my body froze.
 
It was my first kiss, but why wasn't I pushing him away?
 
My thoughts got interrupted when I heard his phone ringing.
 
Kyu Jong's POV
 
I slowly opened my eyes and I saw her closing her eyes, blushing.
 
I slowly removed my lips from hers, it tasted really sweet and we stared at each other turning all red. I felt my cheeks burning.
 
I stood up. "Sorry..I..think we should go home.." and she nodded her head shyly. 
 
 
I was living with Saengie hyung and Kyuri because our parents worked together and were close friends, so they left me 
 
 
We went home and we found hyung sleeping in the couch, probably waiting for us. I went to the bathroom,washed up and changed my clothes. When I went out, I bumped into Kyuri and she fell on her .
 
"Omg are you okay? I'm so sorry.." I said trying to help her getting up. She nodded and quickly entered the bathroom.
 
 
Author's POV
 
Kyuri looked at the mirror and saw her reddening cheeks.
 
"Why are you like this Kyuri?! Why do you blush everytime you see him? Aish~  I'm such a stupid.." she sighed and quickly changed.
 
She rushed into her room and laid on her bed, before sending a message to Sang Yeon.
 
To: Yeonnie~<3
Yeon-ah~ Sorry for leaving you at the restaurant. If you're free tomorrow, please come here~ I really need to talk to someone! A lot of things happened tonight! I'll tell you everything tomorrow..really tired...Aigoo~ I'm getting old, huh? ㅋㅋㅋ see you tommorow Yeon-ah~
Saranghaeyo~ ^^ 
 
She closed her eyes and remembered her kisses with Kyu Jong and fell asleep.
 
 
Kyu Jong went to his room after seeing Kyuri and got a blanket to cover his hyung in the living room. Then he went to Kyuri's room and saw her sleeping.
 
"You're so cute Kyuri-yah~ " he said kissing her on her forehead and covering her with her blanket before leaving the room.
 
---The next day---
 
Sang Yeon woke up early, at 7 o'clock to visit her best friend. She rang the bell and he saw Young Saeng opening the door. 
 
"Oh~ Good morning oppa" she said bowing and smiling at him. He didn't answer her,smiling he made a sign at her to enter. 
 
"Is she awake?" she asked
 
"No, please wake her up while I'll make breakfast" he smiled at her and went to the kitchen.
 
 
When she was upstairs Sang Yeon saw Kyu Jong (his room was near Kyuri's) and she greeted him receiving a smile instead of an answer then he went down stairs.
 
"Kyuri-yah~ " she said knocking on her room, but she didn't answered.

 

She went in and slowly shook her, Kyuri was still dreaming and smiled at her best friend saying "Kyu Jong oppa~ I l..." she gently opened her eyes and saw Sang Yeon.
 
"Omo..." she immediatly stood up "good morning Yeon-ah~".
 
 
But Sang Yeon was looking at her with wide eyes, shocked from what she just heard "You really have to tell me what happened yesterday!" she almost yelled.
 
Kyuri covered and told her the whole story.
 
 
"What?!? You guys ki..." Sang Yeon yelled but couldn't finish because of Kyuri covering . Kyuri nodded though.
 
"We met Hyung Jun oppa's girlfriend yesterday and till then you liked him! But now, you like the other oppa? Are you sure you're ok? Don't you think you're just confused? It's not that I don't like Kyu Jong oppa for you, but..you liked Hyung Jun oppa until yesterday...
 
Hearing this, Kyuri looked down. She didn't understand her feelings too...
 
Did she really like Hyung Jun? Or she only thought she liked him?
 
 
She and Kyu Jong were always together that they seemed like a couple and when she was with him she was always happy. When he was sick she was so worried and she would took care of him until he would get well and he too did the same. Kyu Jong was a caring and sweet friend, who wouldn't like such a guy?
 
 
"Do you think...I like Kyu jong oppa...?" Kyuri mumbled
 
"YOU tell me." Sang Yeon titled her head to the side. "But you'll find it out." She smiled and hugged her.
 
Kyu Jong then knocked on the door and told them that breakfast was ready. The two best friends went to the kitchen and saw Kyu Jong and Young Saeng already eating their breakfast.
 
 
"I thought you didn't ate, so I prepared it for you too." Young Saeng said and gave Sang Yeon her breakfast. 
 
"Omo..Thank you oppa~" she answered smiling and they started eating. Kyu Jong was staring at Kyuri, but when she lifted her head he would look away and avoid her eyes.
 
 
Kyuri was doing the same thing, while Young Saeng and Sang Yeon were eating quietly.
 
After breakfast the girls went to their part time work at Hani's family restaurant. Even though Kyuri's brother was an idol she wanted to earn money by her own and Sang Yeon wanted to acompany her best friend so she applied too.
 
 
When they left, Kyu Jong washed the plates and when he finished he saw Young Saeng sitting on the sofa watching tv.
 
 
"Kyu Jong-ah.." he said making him a gesture to sit down "what happened yesterday after you guys left?" 
 
"Hyung...you know I like her...I...kinda confessed to her.." he shyly said
 
"Kinda? What do you mean?" 
 
"Please don't be angry..I k-k-kissed her" he murmered to him.
 
 
Young Saeng wasn't angry at him because he knew him well,he knew that he wouldn't hurt her sister.
 
"Confess soon~Before she meets another guy~" he said putting his hand on Kyu Jong's shoulder and laughing.
 
Kyu Jong smiled and nodded.
 
 
Then he looked at the window thinking how to confess to KyuRi.
 
*************************************************************************************************************************
What do you think? Too romantic? xD Or boring? 
Please comment ^^