Best day ever...or worst day?

Confession (서툰고뻭)

KyuRi's P.O.V

-when Kibum and Hyung Jun left-
 
"Oppa..where are we going now?" I asked Kyu Jong oppa and he took my hand
 
"Let's go to there!" He said pointing at the 'Love's tunnel'. We sat in the boat and the tunnel was full of hearts and romantic things like that..
 
"KyuRi-yah..." Kyu Jong oppa said 
 
"Ne?" I nervously answered playing with my fingers
 
"I...really thought of something romantic to confess to you..ani..I mean..I already confessed to you about 2 or 3 times..but you still didn't give me an answer.." 
 
"Oppa..I...love you" I whispered and hugged him tight
 
"You..you love me?!" He asked smiling widely and holding my hands
 
"Are you deaf?" 
 
"Aniyo! I just want to hear it..once more,please! Tell me again that you love me!"
 
"If you didn't hear it..I'm not going to repeat it!" I said crossing my arms and he hugged me tight
 
"I love you KyuRi!! Jagiya~"
 
"Y-y-yeobo" 
 
"Aigoo~your soo cute jagiyaa~"
 
"Stop it oppa!" I said hitting his arm
 
"Aww why didn't you call me 'yeobo'? It was cute!!" He pouted
 
"Merong~" I said stucking my tongue out and he pecked my cheeks "YAH!" I yelled at him,playfully hitting his arm once again,earning a smile from him.
 
We went out from the 'love tunnel' and I dragged him in a ice cream shop.
 
"One cookies&cream,please~" I said to the cashier
 
"One strawberry" Kyu Jong oppa said and I was going to pay but he stopped me.
 
"Wae oppa?" I asked him
 
"Here" He said to the girl and she took his money.
 
"Oppa...why did you pay?" I asked again my ice cream and we sat on a bench
 
"Cause I'm your boyfriend" He answered wrapping his arms around my shoulder.I blushed and looked away "Aigoo,you're blushing nae jagiya~" he said pinching my cheeks.
 
*beep beep*
From: Yeonnie~<3 (Sang Yeon)
KYAAAAA I'M YOUR BROTHER'S WIFEY!!  :D <3 I love youuu bestiee!! <3
 
I laughed loud and Kyu Jong oppa looked at me with a 'wth?' face. I couldn't answer and he snatched my phone...when he read the text,he smied and texted her back
 
To:Yeonnie~<3 
Congrats,Yeonnieee~~~ :) 
-Kyu Jong oppa
 
"YAH! WHY DID YOU SEND IT?!" I mumbled when I went to my 'sent' messages,and he answered with a smile. I rolled my eyes and walked away "Aish..really..."
 
He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and his ice cream like a kid,also got dirty because of that.
 
"Yah oppa! You've got something there!" I said pointing on the stain on his face 
 
"Where?" He asked trying to wipe it away but always missed it.
 
"Aish..here!" I said and wiped it away. Our eyes locked with each other as our forehead touched,he quickly pecked my lips and started to run away,knowing that he'll be dead,when I'll get him..and that's what I'm going to do!
 
 
"KIM KYU JONGGGGGG!!! YOU'RE SOOO DEADDD!!" I yelled and he stuck his tongue out as I chased him.
 
I dropped my icecream and he didn't have his anymore..cause he already finished it..aish.gorilla. 
 
Author's P.O.V
 
Kyu Jong continued to run and stopped in a park,catching his breath. 
 
"Wait..a...minute...jagi.."He muttered raising his hand to her and indicating her to stop
 
"Aish..wait a minute jagi my ! You're really dead Kim Kyu Jong!" KyuRi yelled and ran to him...but suddenly a drunk driver came and..
 
 
"KYURIIII" Kyu Jong yelled when he saw KyuRi laying in the floor,bleeding because the driver hitted her...
 
Kyu Jong took her to the nearest hospital,that was 10 minutes away from there.
 
 
"Sir,you can't come in" the nurse said,stopping Kyu Jong from going inside the operating room.
 
"Oh God..please..make her stay safe.." Kyu Jong prayed as his tears falled "I'll do everything..just to save her.."

Sorry for taking soo long to update this..sooo...what do you think will happen next? :)
Comment and subscribe if you like it :)